What's new

PAF Elite Aggressor Squadron is Active

Licenced To Kill '' Aggressor''.

FB_IMG_1649319074279.jpg

Been commissioned to design 02 Patches (official) for the #29 Squadron.

Already submitted - 🤞

So far, I had been doing only custom Embroidery Patches (for individuals), but these will be the PVC (Rubber) Patches.

Already submitted - 🤞

So far, I had been doing only custom Embroidery Patches (for individuals), but these will be the PVC (Rubber) Patches.
Waiting for my copy :D

Already submitted - 🤞

Tag me please when you release the pic.

Waiting for my copy :D
I've just done the design.

But its going to be produced in Pakistan for obvious reasons. Cost, Customs charges & Shipping.

A good buddy O'mine is gonna be the 3rd Party in all of this as its his expertise.

I'll be lucky if I get a copy of them + a Viper photo with all the Aggressors signature. It'll go well in my Lounge.
Copy that, Sir.

I have a patch pictue in jpg.

how to convert jpg to pes file? like embroidery file for making patch. I contacted a person and he said its difficult for him would need in pes format. Below are the sites I tried by asking for embroidery software. Is there anyway I could do it myself without having embroidery software?

Last edited:
Glow in the Dark Patch was rejected by the last OC. The other one made the cut.

As luck would have it, someone from No. 11 was present when Patches were brought in and liked my design. Now i've been tasked to do one for the Arrows too.
Its been posted on the twitter handle: @tipu_creativity

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Talon @Irfan Baloch @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @AeroEngineer @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom