What's new

PAF Elite Aggressor Squadron is Active

^Clearly a training sortie. Probably as part of the red force interceptor package.

Agreed and I am proud of PAF. I am just statinf that 27 frb is gone. We celebrated but we have to keep on improving as enemy is big and has support of world powers.

So we should also keep on reminding us that enemy is not sleeping.

Pakistan has a good chance at the moment to ebb away the support India has on international level.
Modi has given us a golden chance to destroy Indian's reputation worldwide and pile up the pressure.

Recent Dehli riots are fresh in the minds, the opportunity is there for us to exploit.
But unfortunately, knowing our level of intelligence and it must be added the courage, we are not utilise it.
If we cannot expose the terrorist outfit like BJP and terrorist like Modi, we should blame ourselves.

Opportunity is there, apart from PM Imran Khan I don't see anyone making any headway in this direction.

Is that an Aim-9 on the wing?
Flag mini.jpg
on the tail is clearly Photoshoped.

F-16 - Aggressor.jpg

No its not photoshoped.
The brightness most certainly is. Yeah the Flag is present, but they've increased the Levels of Brightness on the Flag.

Also, is it me or does the 29th Squadron just have (only) 01 jet in their inventory (Serial No. 84714)...

The brightness most certainly is. Yeah the Flag is present, but they've increased the Levels of Brightness on the Flag.

Also, is it me or does the 29th Squadron just have (only) 01 jet in their inventory (Serial No. 84714)...
There are atleast 4 to the best of my knowledge.

Personally I would like to see all PAF planes with low visibility, two-tone grey markings.

There are atleast 4 to the best of my knowledge.
Really, 'cause all the images & videos i've seen are of the same one.

Is it possible for some to still be in the livery of other Squadrons & still operate as an Aggressor of the 29th Squadron?

Really, 'cause all the images & videos i've seen are of the same one.

Is it possible for some to still be in the livery of other Squadrons & still operate as an Aggressor of the 29th Squadron?

Reportedly, 85610 and 92731 are also active with No. 29 sqn.
Aggressors aircraft carry own livery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom