What's new

PAF Elite Aggressor Squadron is Active

How you like me now?
I imagined this with that song which has the same lines :D
It appears I was successful in igniting the spark in Mr Vasef.
Great designs ! I really like the PAF flag on the sleeve.
Adding a very narrow green stripe parallel with the white on the end of collar and sleeve would have been nice but still great as it is.

PAF F-16s carry out multi-type tasks in their Aggressor role, armed with both WVR and BVR Missiles and also with Sniperpods.

80346426_2578103752296903_8757806747428585472_n.jpg

Are we seeing 90% hit ratio of Amraam applied in targeting drones and IAF Feb27 aircrafts?

According to Abhinandhan, it's 101%. :rofl:
Met up with some PAF guys here. Learned some details but cannot share due to privacy reasons. But can say this, ACE instituted a brilliant plan along with luck being on their side, the Indians had it far worse than what most of the media has put out, not to mention their morale was completely shattered. The Mirage 2000s and Su-30MKIs had no chance at all, let alone the MiG-21s.

Met up with some PAF guys here. Learned some details but cannot share due to privacy reasons. But can say this, ACE instituted a brilliant plan along with luck being on their side, the Indians had it far worse than what most of the media has put out, not to mention their morale was completely shattered. The Mirage 2000s and Su-30MKIs had no chance at all, let alone the MiG-21s.
sir what about future skirmish?

What about those Vipers with ''kill'' markings that some of us were promised. !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom