What's new

P8-Is: Indian Navy’s eye in the sky

Looks can be decieving my freind. Unless we have the in-depth technical date on all platforms and their systems in the fray in front of us, it is hard for us to pass any judgement other than one based on superfical observations. Whilst a cheaper option may look to be comparable to another,more expensive, option on the outside it doesn't mean the cheaper one should get the deal as there could be specific reasons one is more expensive than the other and the cost may be justifiable.

No, i mean look at the huge sensor dome, with a capable sensor it can easily detect magnetic anomaly in the ocean sub surface. Obviously we'll go through all technical evaluations before selecting the platform.

No, i mean look at the huge sensor dome, with a capable sensor it can easily detect magnetic anomaly in the ocean sub surface. Obviously we'll go through all technical evaluations before selecting the platform.

Sir, a superficial glance at a platform cannot tell you much about the actual capability of it. These days certain sensors that are relatively compact are more capable than much larger sensor from a few years before. Like you say it is up to the technical evaluations and the bids made.

Embraer will be better. We already put awacs on them so can get much big tot as order increases.

Back
Top Bottom