What's new

Oxford Debate: Partition of India.

Very convenient. Shalwar Kameez has nothing to do with Islam - unless you are claiming it is Arab?
You ignorant person shalwar is a persian word while kameez is an arabic word. It is no doubt shalwar kameez came from the Muslims. You Indians should go back to wearing dhotis, lungis, churidars, and saris.

Sari is actually a South Indian dress lol.

From what I've seen online -

24.jpg

54db4105b63f5.jpg

A-WdLvHCQAIjKlr.jpg

59f61c11d8ae6330e1f079a50747edd7.jpg

I guess she was Indian according to you.
Later on Fatima Jinnah wore a Shalwar Kameez in Pakistan.

Pakistanis should not wear Saris. End of discussion.

Quaid-e-Azam+and+Fatima+Jinnah+outside+the+Pakistan+Constituent+Assembly.jpg

u forgot to add Hazaras Shias,Adhmediyas,Christians and others

just like modi and rss treat Christians , muslims , dalits, blacks that come for education, women with full rights, protection and prosperity.

heres evidence as to why partition was necessary then and is valid today.

Highly disagree with some of the participants.Yes the debate was tolerable to some extent,but speeches by Gandhi and Rais have some mischievious sort of hidden agenda or might be they are assuming,mislead. Firstly, gandhi said in his speech " small is manageable' thats why pakistan came into being on religious basis,and we all know how much manageable pakistan is right now" ......Now his this statment is a direct taunt , the question is , how much manageable is india right now? heaven on earth?? ....Secondly rais said in his speech;"Nuclear assets in pakistan are in the irresponsible hands"...are you kidding me ??? it was because of you people NSG came into being, and in response to your possible threats Pakistan had no way ' but to start a nuclear programme.You are the people who started the nuclear arms race in south asia.
Thirdly, and this is my own point of view; Two nation theory prevailed because even if you indians take credts of liberating 'bangladesh' thank god they did not amalgamate with india and happy to be there just any other country.Muslim leagues logic of "two nation theory" is a victory in this case scenario.
Fourthly, and lastly'if i want to draw a conclusion from this particular debate ; 1)Partition was inevitable.
2) Might be the timings wasnt right for the partition but partition itself was.

Highly disagree with some of the participants.Yes the debate was tolerable to some extent,but speeches by Gandhi and Rais have some mischievious sort of hidden agenda or might be they are assuming,mislead. Firstly, gandhi said in his speech " small is manageable' thats why pakistan came into being on religious basis,and we all know how much manageable pakistan is right now" ......Now his this statment is a direct taunt , the question is , how much manageable is india right now? heaven on earth?? ....Secondly rais said in his speech;"Nuclear assets in pakistan are in the irresponsible hands"...are you kidding me ??? it was because of you people NSG came into being, and in response to your possible threats Pakistan had no way ' but to start a nuclear programme.You are the people who started the nuclear arms race in south asia.
Thirdly, and this is my own point of view; Two nation theory prevailed because even if you indians take credts of liberating 'bangladesh' thank god they did not amalgamate with india and happy to be there just any other country.Muslim leagues logic of "two nation theory" is a victory in this case scenario.
Fourthly, and lastly'if i want to draw a conclusion from this particular debate ; 1)Partition was inevitable.
2) Might be the timings wasnt right for the partition but partition itself was.

Forget the nuke part which is obviously an incredible pain the Indians experience on a daily basis.

LOL listen to that Indian lady who regrets that violence wasn't used to quell the partition demand of the Muslim league. Man, these Indians literally got their rear whooped and Churchill hated them for a reason.

It is hilarious how the Indians today remind the Brits about their decision to go along with the creation of Pakistan. This is essentially nothing, but a deep seated protest. It is like the Zionists keep reminding Europe about the Holocaust past. A guilt reminder. Hindustan will never ever recover from the partition injury. I meet many Indians including professors and intellectuals. I work at a university. Trust me, these people carry the partition pain on a daily basis. The pain is unbearable. Many of them were born in Pakistani cities. I can't express to you how these people cry out their inner feelings when talking about Pakistan. It is something which can only be experienced by witnessing it first hand.

Last edited:
You ignorant person shalwar is a persian word while kameez is an arabic word. It is no doubt shalwar kameez came from the Muslims. You Indians should go back to wearing dhotis, lungis, churidars, and saris.

Sari is actually a South Indian dress lol.
We are very proud of dhotis, lungis, churidars and saris. Nothing wrong in it.

Later on Fatima Jinnah wore a Shalwar Kameez in Pakistan.

Pakistanis should not wear Saris. End of discussion.

Quaid-e-Azam+and+Fatima+Jinnah+outside+the+Pakistan+Constituent+Assembly.jpg

LOL - are you suggesting she never wore saris after Partition in Pakistan? Or is that just wishful thinking?

NO ..!
That will not happen.
Oh yes it will happen.

Saris is not really our culture anyways.

I know it pains you Indians a lot.

I would rather have Chinese influence in Pakistan than Indian. LOL.

I know it pains you Indians.

just like modi and rss treat Christians , muslims , dalits, blacks that come for education, women with full rights, protection and prosperity.

heres evidence as to why partition was necessary then and is valid today.
Yes Partition was necessary and valid today.
https://www.dawn.com/news/762491
This is how Nawaz Sharief treats Christans in Punjab. Here Punjab mean the Pakistan's Punjab

But you don't see pakistan media bragging we are shining freedom yet ppl shiting in the streets and lynched for beef rss is government you got Indian hitler hail modi .
Minorites are attacked in both countries. People are lynched for eating beef in India while People in Pakistan are attacked for being Hazaras,shias, ahmediyas. Many Hazaras have opted for Asylum in foregin countries. What about the ethnic voilence in Karachi between MQM and Pathans. I recently came across a video where the two communites (MQM,Pathans) were exchanging bullets while the Politicans from both the communities abuse each other.

Minorites are attacked in both countries. People are lynched for eating beef in India while People in Pakistan are attacked for being Hazaras,shias, ahmediyas. Many Hazaras have opted for Asylum in foregin countries. What about the ethnic voilence in Karachi between MQM and Pathans. I recently came across a video where the two communites (MQM,Pathans) were exchanging bullets while the Politicans from both the communities abuse each other.

mqm and pathan is political power but india is pure racism, Islamophobia and the criminals are hailed like hitlers. diff between nawaz sharif and modi is nawaz is a traitor but modi is a rss thug that somehow got into power or Indian dream of right wing power and voted him in.

that why i say partition is applicable today thank god for jinnah becuase i dont want to be axed.

Oh yes it will happen.

Saris is not really our culture anyways.

I it pains you Indians a lot.

I would rather have Chinese influence in Pakistan than Indian. LOL.

I know it pains you Indians.
Even if you type this 100 times the reality will not change.

Indian cultural influence in Pakistan is huge, there is no turning back the tide.

Slowly and surely our soft power will conquer you all. :devil:

This applies to all south Asian countries in the outskirts of India.:chilli:

Even if you type this 100 times the reality will not change.

Indian cultural influence in Pakistan is huge, there is no turning back the tide.

Slowly and surely our soft power will conquer you all. :devil:

This applies to all south Asian countries in the outskirts of India.:chilli:
Nice try Indian.

There is zero Indian influence in Pakistan.

In Pakistan everyone hates India.

Back
Top Bottom