What's new

Owning dogs in Pakistan

In general I dont like dog since many are aggressive to the strangers
Eh, they can be trained to be more friendly.
But I prefer aggressive dogs, friendly dogs are more pet like and kinda destroy the purpose of having them as guards.

Eh, they can be trained to be more friendly.
But I prefer aggressive dogs, friendly dogs are more pet like and kinda destroy the purpose of having them as guards.

I will tell you a secret here, the grandmother of my mother has a connection with a wild tiger. The tiger visited the house at night and she treat the tiger if the tiger get injury. Both my parents come from Sumatra where wild tigers are still present, around 300 tigers living free in Sumatra jungle

1629636482670.png

I will tell you a secret here, the grandmother of my mother has a connection with a wild tiger. The tiger visited the house at night and she treat the tiger if the tiger get injury. Both my parents come from Sumatra where wild tigers are still present, around 300 tigers living free in Sumatra jungle
That's very COOL!
I'd always wonder what would be like to have a guard tiger or a guard bear.

In general I dont like dog since many are aggressive to the strangers

Yes, and they kill cats too.

That cat, Tara, is now legend. Notice how after kicking the dog she turns around and checks if the boy is okay.

And the YT vid suggested me the below vid where a 84-year-old American man was saved by his cat companion :

A comment on that vid page :
Jule Hunter 6 months ago (edited)

One of my cats saved my life. My apartment had a severe gas leak, my cat kept jumping on me to wake me up. I managed to get up, and found my other cat unconscious. I got all of us outside, and called 911. My cat saved us. Both cats were fine.

Disgusting !

That's very COOL!
I'd always wonder what would be like to have a guard tiger or a guard bear.

Actually my sister has made a novel inspired by that family story, but it is hard to get published by big publisher ( tight competition ).

In Indonesia we can own a tiger if we pass some test. There is one who one it and it bring money to him since he gets huge income from his Youtube account who focus on his tiger.

Yes, and they kill cats too.

That cat, Tara, is now legend. Notice how after kicking the dog she turns around and checks if the boy is okay.

And the YT vid suggested me the below vid where a 84-year-old American man was saved by his cat friend :

A comment on that vid page :

Disgusting !
1629637251546.png

I have always fascinated by the Islam's faith rejection of dogs as pets.
I can probably Google this but it's better to ask the guys here.

I suppose it's legal to own dogs in Pakistan, yes? And how are dogs regarded in Pakistan society? What are the regular breed there?

In Viet Nam, we own a lot of dogs, and some of us still eat them, haha, they are kind of delicacy, exotic food.

Islam does not prohibit keeping dogs. In Islam the saliva of a dog is considered impure and if it goes on your body or your clothes, then you must perform ablution before you pray or change your clothes. That is the limit of the restrictions.

Muslims keep pets too, although some people don't encourage it if you cannot respect the needs of the animal. For example birds are free animals. If you cage it for your own pleasure - are you really respecting it? It is not forbidden outright.

Pakistanis love dogs and especially in rural areas. In the northern areas they provide alot of help against wolves and bob cats. I have two dogs, a bully kutta and an afghan kochay breed. Both are extremely aggressive and would attack anyone and anything. Every morning i would find dead snakes in our area. They are really amazing guards but not for urban areas as they can kill a person easily.

I have always fascinated by the Islam's faith rejection of dogs as pets.
I can probably Google this but it's better to ask the guys here.

I suppose it's legal to own dogs in Pakistan, yes? And how are dogs regarded in Pakistan society? What are the regular breed there?

In Viet Nam, we own a lot of dogs, and some of us still eat them, haha, they are kind of delicacy, exotic food.

In Pakistan, Upper Class love dogs, while lower and middle class hate dogs, one reason is dogs can bite and 2nd reason is Muslims think dogs are un-holly and prophet Mohammad ordered to kill dogs in area where he was livings, 3rd reason is also religious, Muslims think angels will not come if dog is in the house. Muslims consider dogs un-holly (not Halal) and they do not eat dogs.

In Pakistan, Upper Class love dogs, while lower and middle class hate dogs, one reason is dogs can bite and 2nd reason is Muslims think dogs are un-holly and prophet Mohammad ordered to kill dogs in area where he was livings, 3rd reason is also religious, Muslims think angels will not come if dog is in the house. Muslims consider dogs un-holly (not Halal) and they do not eat dogs.
I have always disagreed with the Islam faith on that.
Dogs might be dirty, but they are noble and loyal friends.

I have always disagreed with the Islam faith on that.
Dogs might be dirty, but they are noble and loyal friends.
No one cares if you agree or don’t.
As for dogs, no issue or restrictions on keeping them if one know what they need to do to keep themselves clean.

Back
Top Bottom