What's new

Owning dogs in Pakistan

Well, it's certainly a problem when humans try to replace children with pets.
We vietnamese love dogs but we wouldn't take them over our children, ever.
That was the case here to until some 5-10 years ago. Animal-loving craze has sky-rocketed the last few years,just like LGBT+ rights,SJW and feminist movements.

That's all bullshit.

Ok Mr Hypocrite !
Go and Read Ahadith Books
The Prophet did not have a dog. He had a cat named Muezza.
I did not said, prophet had a dog in his home as a pet,
I said prophet ordered to kill the dogs in his area, when dog was in his home, and angel did not came, then next day angel said i did not came in the house as there was a dog in the house, so prophet ordered to kill the dog in the area as it was un-clean / un-holly.

You need to learn hadith books, whole story is there..

Last edited:
Ok Mr Hypocrite !
Go and Read Ahadith Books

I did not said, prophet had a dog in his home as a pet,
I said prophet ordered to kill the dogs in his area, when dog was in his home, and angel did not came, then next day angel said i did not came in the house as there was a dog in the house, so prophet ordered to kill the dog in the area as it was un-clean / un-holly.

You need to learn hadith books, whole story is there..

please read this and educate yourself.

There is a reason Google cannot be your teacher.

please read this and educate yourself.

There is a reason Google cannot be your teacher.

Do not show me these junk sites, their name are even does not seems authentic, just go to any mullah and ask him prophet did order to kill dogs in his life or not, i did not say, he ordered to kill dogs after his life or not.

Do not show me these junk sites, their name are even does not seems authentic, just go to any mullah and ask him prophet did order to kill dogs in his life or not, i did not say, he ordered to kill dogs after his life or not.

Go to your same mullah and offer him 5000rs, tell him you love your dog, should you have to kill it...lol

lower and middle class hate dogs
Lower class, especially the ones living on farms with animals kept dogs more than any other class. The dogs in villages - the dogs on "dera", the dogs on small farms and dogs in small houses in villages. These dogs were mixed breds or crossed with breeds like German shepherd or Gulterr. That's how Bhagyari breed flourished. Villagers would tie a female dog on heat to a tree at night where any wild jackal or wolf would mate with it. This would be done especially in Punjab village areas and the pups would be aggressive in nature. There was another technique. Lower class who had relatives in forces would take their female dogs in heat to Army and PAF bases and get them mated with German shepherds who were on sentry duty from Army Dog Centre.

Its the lower and middle class who have been dog sellers since ages in Pakistan. They were instrumental in stealing dogs and selling them in other cities. They gave the business of selling pets and selling dogs a very bad reputation and bad name. The high/upper class then entered the arena by making kennels of pedigree dogs. These high class were the same people who were frauded by lower and middle class by selling impure and mixed bred under pretext of pure breeds. The kennels which have sprung up last 15 years are now bringing good quality specimens of all breeds into the market.

If you have joined any facebook groups, you will see lower and middle class asking for "free" pups on those groups. One would think if they cant afford to buy a pup how will they feed it and pay vet fee.

Go to your same mullah and offer him 5000rs, tell him you love your dog, should you have to kill it...lol

You are too stupid or you do not want to read what i am saying,

i am saying prophet of Islam ordered to kill the dogs when angel did not came, prophet ordered to kill the dogs in his area, so companions (sahaba) followed the order, (i did not said the order was forever or not)

killings of dogs.PNG

Rabid dogs ? What about non-rabid "normal" dogs that attack and kill humans and kill cats ?

Islamqa.info is not an intelligent site. Please read what I wrote in post# 56.

That was the case here to until some 5-10 years ago. Animal-loving craze has sky-rocketed the last few years,just like LGBT+ rights,SJW and feminist movements.

By "animal-loving" surely you mean dog lovers ? That's what it means in India in the last 20 years. There are now 35+ million stray dogs in India, none of them go hungry even if humans do not have proper access to food and cats here almost extinct.

Rabid dogs ? What about non-rabid "normal" dogs that attack and kill humans and kill cats ?

Islamqa.info is not an intelligent site. Please read what I wrote in post# 56.

By "animal-loving" surely you mean dog lovers ? That's what it means in India in the last 20 years. There are now 35+ million stray dogs in India, none of them go hungry even if humans do not have proper access to food and cats here almost extinct.

If you want to pick and choose what information you're going to read - it's say the person reading the site is not the intelligent one. The question to your answer is on that very site. It's literally in the first sentence of the answer he gave.

No in general,not just dog loving. Basically dogs and cats. Unfortunately this craze from the Western world has come here too. They often see their pets are far more important than humans and fanatically protest for animal rights. A similar craze that came from the West in the last few years is Veganism.

i am saying prophet of Islam ordered to kill the dogs when angel did not came, prophet ordered to kill the dogs in his area, so companions (sahaba) followed the order, (i did not said the order was forever or not)

View attachment 772563

In your original post you said Muslims consider dogs to be unholy.
In your second post you said it is hadith.

Bhai koi khuda na hof kar. This is the internet - winning the arguement with me will make no difference to your life. Please look at the second website you provided a link to answering-islam.com this one - https://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm

It is a site made by rabid kafirs attacking Islam. This is the first sentence on that page -

Muhammad made strange and harsh statements about dogs and these edicts affect dogs in a tragic way. His teachings may have come from cultural bias, Pagan concepts, or his own imagination, but wherever they came from they led to the cruel treatment of dogs

WTF - you didn't even read it and your using this to support your hadith text.

I'm done arguing with you, however you think is better is right.

Lower class, especially the ones living on farms with animals kept dogs more than any other class. The dogs in villages - the dogs on "dera", the dogs on small farms and dogs in small houses in villages. These dogs were mixed breds or crossed with breeds like German shepherd or Gulterr. That's how Bhagyari breed flourished. Villagers would tie a female dog on heat to a tree at night where any wild jackal or wolf would mate with it. This would be done especially in Punjab village areas and the pups would be aggressive in nature. There was another technique. Lower class who had relatives in forces would take their female dogs in heat to Army and PAF bases and get them mated with German shepherds who were on sentry duty from Army Dog Centre.

Its the lower and middle class who have been dog sellers since ages in Pakistan. They were instrumental in stealing dogs and selling them in other cities. They gave the business of selling pets and selling dogs a very bad reputation and bad name. The high/upper class then entered the arena by making kennels of pedigree dogs. These high class were the same people who were frauded by lower and middle class by selling impure and mixed bred under pretext of pure breeds. The kennels which have sprung up last 15 years are now bringing good quality specimens of all breeds into the market.

If you have joined any facebook groups, you will see lower and middle class asking for "free" pups on those groups. One would think if they cant afford to buy a pup how will they feed it and pay vet fee.

30 years ago there was different situation in villages, most of villagers kept dogs because of fear of thieves, i had seen almost every villager kept the dogs, but now hardly one or few homes kept the dogs in whole village, but you need to understand population is always greater in cities than villages, in cities you can see stray dogs, but you will hardly see any one from lower class has dogs,but richer have costly breed of dogs like German shepherd and etc

View attachment 772563

No wonder so many Muslims are practicing Yoga & following Sanatan dharm..
The desperate souls trying to run away from Afghanistan are actually Muslims seeking liberation from their core identity, everyone is just so scared to tell the truth.

No wonder so many Muslims are practicing Yoga & following Sanatan dharm..
The desperate souls trying to run away from Afghanistan are actually Muslims seeking liberation from their core identity, everyone is just so scared to tell the truth.

@>Secular< - MashaAallah bhai - now the dumbass sanghi's are cheerleading you too.

No in general,not just dog loving. Basically dogs and cats. Unfortunately this craze from the Western world has come here too. They often see their pets are far more important than humans and fanatically protest for animal rights. A similar craze that came from the West in the last few years is Veganism.
I remember visiting Singapore nearly 7 years ago when one of the tourist guides proudly boast that Singaporean men have less rights than women and dogs, I know something wrong is brewing.

Back
Top Bottom