What's new

Over 29,000 AK-47s procured for India's forces

I want Pakistan to get AK-74. That would be a step up in accuracy at least, but the stopping power of AK would no longer be the same due to smaller round.

I want Pakistan to get AK-74. That would be a step up in accuracy at least, but the stopping power of AK would no longer be the same due to smaller round.

Jo huqam sir jee !

*looks towards the guy squatting on his left* 'Oye Chootei zaraaa GHQ ja aur keh Gernail sahib ko keh RazPak ne kaha hai keh Pakistan AK-74s lei lei' ! :woot:

What caliber does the Insas use?

5.56, - have seen the insas, up close and personal, was not very impressed - it does have shortcomings especially the 5.56 round, does not have enough stopping power, is liable to jam if not cleaned very regularly, does mis-behave slightly, when it gets hot, with accuracy going down.

Overall not very impressive.

5.56, - have seen the insas, up close and personal, was not very impressed - it does have shortcomings especially the 5.56 round, does not have enough stopping power, is liable to jam if not cleaned very regularly, does mis-behave slightly, when it gets hot, with accuracy going down.

Thank God..I thought you would say that you fired it on your many 'trips' to India.

Thank God..I thought you would say that you fired it on your many 'trips' to India.

In the spare times he gets when not driving Aston Martin over Europe on secret covert missions he usually rides on Leopard tanks in the deserts of Chile or fly F-15 strike eagles @ MAch2.

Its unusual that he fancies AK47s nowadays.

What's with the airsoft pic, lol?

Anyway, that AK is a beast. I've recently had the chance to fire one and fux! Nothing comes close to dat feel! Of course I've only ever fired one other gun but still...

:)

One is not hard to purchase, if one has the right contacts. :)

If you have the right contacts you can even get Atom Bumb..Contact Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan for more info.

these are old flaws..i think they fixed these flaws after kargil war..

Poorly written article- the NSG did not get any AKs as the NSG official's quote effectively confirms. And I've heard that many CAPFs are also getting large quantities of the OFB Trichey AR. I know there are like 20,000+ orders for X-95 for variety of CAPFs.

Its kinda ironic tht india despite being one of the biggest AK users doesnt even produce AKs and their INSAS is of very poor quality:
2yydr1c.jpg

An example.

Back
Top Bottom