What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This awam needs to be directed . Not seeing any direction. They need to go after illegal harami touts. They need to increase the temperature where generals feel direct heat. Burning building is great for visual but real change is when touts and generals feel heat.

Our kamosh mujahid need to wake up. Now or never .

PTI leadership is not leading any protest. They still playing by the book but generals have ripped the pages apart.

Brother

Brother u r true Pakistan's friend but I.K is worse than satan, you don't know the reality.

Please enlighten all of us, since you are operating on information that no one else has access to.

PTA can disable cable network. The best thing to do is create a mesh network using Bluetooth and a wireless access point to share video clips.
Disclaimer: This is for education purposes only. RescueRanger in no way assume responsibility for any wrongdoing. Also, in layman terms, a Bluetooth mesh network is when a lot of phones in bluetooth range of each other are part of the same network of Bluetooth. Check out Bridgefy app for that.
End Disclaimer.

PTI youthias will get some respect if they attack and kill rascals such as Zardari, fazal ur rehman, shoes sharif etc… otherwise they are good to be used as tissue paper and thrown in toilet
No, I think we'll go for your precious jernals for a change.

HH is anti PA, hard to argue with him these days, however not a fan of him. Met him just once at the funeral of of a fallen police officer that he was frond's with, not very impressive personality, he was representing Pak as it's emissary.
In many ways he’s not wrong is he. We’ve ended up full circle.

While PDM's fascism is to be condemned, PTI was voted out by its own lotas (whose inclusion in the party we objected to but were told Imran Khan can do no wrong! Many of my close friends who were original members of PTI left after that).

PTI's narrative, since losing power, has been all over the place. I've lost track of which country they're blaming for the VONC, whether they want to resign from assemblies or not, whether amreeka is the lumber one enemy who destroyed Iraq and PTI or the champion of human rights, etc.

It has led to an angry, emotional, and now confused awaam which doesn't know what to vent its anger out on, and an establishment with the collective IQ of Nawaz Sharif's body fat percentage trying to engineer a solution.

Even the Chinese told these clowns to fix the issues peacefully; instead, they plunge the country into shit the next day.
how do you explain the sindh house auction and the diplomats meeting PDM? The yanks have NOT denied their involvement in this and the cypher still stands validated. the method of how it was done may have been updated as the light shed showed how deeply embedded the yanks are in GHQ!

People of Pakistan have had enough. I know that you want to make PTI out as an alien non Pakistani force.

Back
Top Bottom