What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you condone the arrest?

Because that’s what started this mess.
The arrest is irrelevant at this time, the more pressing issue is the loot and arson going on and the unfortunate loss of people’s lives. No self serving politician is worth losing your life and abandoning your family at the whims of this world. They can all go **** themselves from my side.

I didn't mention Ik in that post but you have brought him into this conversation.

Do you deem everyone else silly and thy self smart?
Is everything okay? Seems you have taken issue with me, if that’s the case feel free to ignore what I have to say.

You are the one that decided to quote my initial post with a rebuttal remember?

Funny things discussions, they normally work with a to and a fro. A one way converts is called a lecture.

Anyway, as I said, time is the best judge.

The arrest is irrelevant at this time, the more pressing issue is the loot and arson going on and the unfortunate loss of people’s lives. No self serving politician is worth losing your life and abandoning your family at the whims of this world. They can all go **** themselves from my side.

The arrest is pretty relevant to say it isn't is very dishonest.

So that us Pakistanis will starve while you morons will be sipping tea enjoying yourselves from the comfort of London?
Duffer, plonker.. are you incapable of reading.. oops forgot FA fail Faujeet bootlicker.. how does equating sanctioning of Pak army starve Pakistanis ..

We can’t emulate Jinnah. Now there was a man I would gladly follow to hell and back. If there is anyone I respect after Jinnah as a leader it’s IK.

But make whatever assumptions about me as you so wish, I have my own viewpoint, I look at things from a different perspective.

One difference jinnah had graceful opponents. IK have the worst creatures ever to live on this planet as his enemies.

Is everything okay? Seems you have taken issue with me, if that’s the case feel free to ignore what I have to say.

You are the one that decided to quote my initial post with a rebuttal remember?

Funny things discussions, they normally work with a to and a fro. A one way converts is called a lecture.

Anyway, as I said, time is the best judge.
oh sorry coach. I mean I get it. Your secret is safe with me. BUT I hope the fellas unseen learn from Fairon.

The ball is in PDM and Army court whether see Pakistan going down the Syria route where people will eventually be fed up and take up arms or be logical and forget for a day that America does not exist and give chance to your own damn people.

let them choose for themselves the PDM Army elite have ruled this country enough all for what nothing but zalalat for the people making the elites ever more powerful so they can lick American and foreign shoes of degeneracy.

Stop this imposition on your people Allah da vaste je or else a bleak future lays ahead for the elite who will be soon victim to the hatred they have instilled in the common man.

Fvhk27pXoAA4NRQ.png

Back
Top Bottom