What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before long, we should see a statement from Uncle Sam stating that we are not worried about safety of Pakistan nuclear weapons.

And speaking of US, Pak army actually stood aside when protestors burnt US embassy in 1979 over a reason that was entirely fanciful. Sadly such an action would be more appropriate now but awam does not have the foresight nor the balls. Older generation were much more adept in identifying our real enemies.

Now embassy officials meet low level pols in full light of day. What do you think Russians would do to any official that was meeting with Americans.

Some nations are destined for ghulami

Why are the solders on the street ? they should be in barracks where they belong. Rangers I can understand, Police Force I can really understand but why Army out side the military installations ?
Sir, the thing is Army never has stopped involving itself in civilian matters or as some might say, never has been inside the barracks.

What makes you think they would do now? They have power and monopoly on finances, why would they leave it peacefully?

Today's protests look a bit organized and somewhat giving the sense of having a nefarious agenda or some fifth column destabilizing us. But it had to happen at some time, military by involving itself too heavily in governance of state has given a lot of space for enemies to operate. They themselves are the main culprits.

saddened at the state of affairs. What worries me most is the fifth column creating a power vacuum which may be exploited by external powers to curtail certain aspects of our national security.
Well the PDM army alliance should have thought about that before putting the country through turmoil all to appease whom their egos and Western nations and their acts of degeneracy.

The beneficiaries are whom the elites from civil and army thats it and these elites are the reason our country is going through so many hurdles in its infancy.

One thing i can guarantee the average elite wouldn't lose sleep over anything going on today its better the people at helm PDM and Army realise not to do something even more stupid which can lead us at a civil war crossroad.

your organisation talks about Jinnah does it not? Well If Jinnah behaved like this then there would never have been a Pakistan. Lord Mountbatten himself said that Jinnah would not budge an inch!! Thus we have Pakistan.

I wish those in the iddara though they salute Jinnah But clearly didn't learn a thing from him. :agree:
We can’t emulate Jinnah. Now there was a man I would gladly follow to hell and back. If there is anyone I respect after Jinnah as a leader it’s IK.

But make whatever assumptions about me as you so wish, I have my own viewpoint, I look at things from a different perspective.

Well the PDM army alliance should have thought about that before putting the country through turmoil all to appease whom their egos and Western nations and their acts of degeneracy.

The beneficiaries are whom the elites from civil and army thats it and these elites are the reason our country is going through so many hurdles in its infancy.

One thing i can guarantee the average elite wouldn't lose sleep over anything going on today its better the people at helm PDM and Army realise not to do something even more stupid which can lead us at a civil war crossroad.
Valid points. Noted.

We can’t emulate Jinnah. Now there was a man I would gladly follow to hell and back. If there is anyone I respect after Jinnah as a leader it’s IK.

But make whatever assumptions about me as you so wish, I have my own viewpoint, I look at things from a different perspective.
I didn't mention Ik in that post but you have brought him into this conversation.

Do you deem everyone else silly and thy self smart?

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 12.16.33 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom