What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah he had a way with words where boot kissers would get in line and give him virtual bj's. too bad his words have no backbone in reality, just fluff for us to consume
wah wah sadke jaon.

And u think ghq thinks before they do anything
Did I say that? Or have you been reading my posts on the 150+ pages in this thread?

Come on yar!

I’m playing my part, I don’t need to advertise on social media what me and others like me are doing or have done. But you are right about “do or die”.

I just am saddened at the state of affairs. What worries me most is the fifth column creating a power vacuum which may be exploited by external powers to curtail certain aspects of our national security.
you now sound like one of our mods who left. the mod who suddenly became anti-china and started to smack talk PTI.

I’m playing my part, I don’t need to advertise on social media what me and others like me are doing or have done. But you are right about “do or die”.
And many Pakistanis appreciate it.

I just am saddened at the state of affairs. What worries me most is the fifth column creating a power vacuum which may be exploited by external powers to curtail certain aspects of our national security.

This is why there was urgency in my message. Not saying, nothing is being done but that we need to come out of shadows.

No it wouldn't do shit.

Not the first. Mujib, Bhutto I, Bhutto II, etc.

Actually a lot of your civilian supreme PDM politicians, their families and allies went abroad last week.

This is the FIRST time the public has ransacked army installations mate.

you now sound like one of our mods who left. the mod who suddenly became anti-china and started to smack talk PTI.
Hahaha. 😂

I’ve been labelled “paid party member” and “PTI shill” by every nooni on PDF, never thought I’d be labelled as someone who “talks smack about PTI”.

😂

He z also a typical product of kakul bcoz when he faced the actual public during floods. Ran away taunting them that they should worry for their food.
Well humans aren’t perfect.

Back
Top Bottom