What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same thing as benazir Assasination.

PPP was given a clean chit to riot and loot. But didn’t really achieve anything.

However the army is actively shooting against the protestors in Malakand.
the two are not the same events. this time a far larger crowd is out.

Nope it doesn't, it just has to get rid of the corrupt at the top. The rest can be sorted out later (making it into more of a lethal fighting force)

What's your take on Imran Khan's arrest?

You usually defend the army, but I am sure you must understand people's anger!

Plenty of fire still to go around. Burn it all to the ground and let’s dance around the bonfire.
you have changed your tune suddenly!!

I will re-emphasise something again. who drew the first blood knowing this will happen?

this time the hate against the junta is multi generational and from those who were their well wishers.

If you think this is disorganised random acts of madness you are sorely mistaken.
This is not pre-planned. Unless you call spur of the moment rudimentary planning organized.

Like I said. They better pray that the people don’t become organized and plan to hit them where they are vulnerable instead of running head on into fully armed and protected hordes of police and paramilitary.

Then no street, no restaurant, no neighborhood, no shop will be safe for them at anytime.

It’s simply too many (unorganized people) vs too few (organized)… for now….

Pakistanis are already starving.

Maybe it's time to take head out of the Generals and PDM arses.
Do you know about a man called Altaf Hussein who tried a similar stunt?

To you sheltered, spoilt children living overseas it may be hard to comprehend why I object to this, but I've already lived through decades of MQM's mob justice and thuggery. It doesn't work, Karachi went from Paris of the East to little Afghanistan.

you have changed your tune suddenly!!

I will re-emphasise something again. who drew the first blood knowing this will happen?

this time the hate against the junta is multi generational and from those who were their well wishers.
Brother, please don’t go there. I’ve stood with IK and PTI when the only people supporting him were Maghdoom from Bhakkar and Amanullah Niazi from Mianwali.

My point still stands here.

This is not the first nor the last stupid mob in Pakistan

From 1950s anti ahmedi riots

To 1977 Bhutto riots

To recent TLP riots

All have failed and been put down.
Lots of the Turkish generals used to think in the same line. By the by, the Turkish Republic was established by the generals.....

This is not the first nor the last stupid mob in Pakistan

From 1950s anti ahmedi riots

To 1977 Bhutto riots

To recent TLP riots

All have failed and been put down.
is this your definition of "failed and been put down"?
1683658662412.jpeg

I mean, there are many factors.. Paris had everything near the palace like Genz, King, Ministers etc. Nonetheless, it was spontaneous, like today.

However, we are a nation like French as against Macron, people have been protesting since weeks, and I mean a real one and in millions. But again, Paris is a large city. If our capital were Karachi, things would be different and quick.

Maybe I am wrong and this time things will be different. I will observe what happens next, for now.

Quote one post of mine where I have done so.

Also, I have most likely brought more dollars into Pakistan than you and your extended family combined.

During the floods, faujeets were begging us to send money to help.

All those dollars are petering out. Subhanallah.

Back
Top Bottom