What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve been labelled ā€œpaid party memberā€ and ā€œPTI shillā€ by every nooni on PDF, never thought Iā€™d be labelled as someone who ā€œtalks smack about PTIā€.

šŸ˜‚
its your right to switch your views as the day progresses. I mean it's nothing new, sadly our people excel in it.

But its no longer all the case that you can switch your line and people wont see through the shenanigans. that is a change in the people that they can see through the guise.

Iā€™m playing my part, I donā€™t need to advertise on social media what me and others like me are doing or have done. But you are right about ā€œdo or dieā€.

I just am saddened at the state of affairs. What worries me most is the fifth column creating a power vacuum which may be exploited by external powers to curtail certain aspects of our national security.
This is something that normal dimwits don't understand.

Ranger bahi aj ap thora ajeeb behave kar rahy hain.
1683659369683.jpeg

its your right to switch your views as the day progresses. I mean it's nothing new, sadly our people excel in it.

But its no longer all the case that you can switch your line and people wont see through the shenanigans. that is a change in the people that they can see through the guise.
bug off, just because someone talks sense, he's labelled as patwari or anti PTI. PTI is no saint.

šŸ˜‚ okay if you say so. InshaAllah when IK gets out time will tell where I am and am not. šŸ˜Š

This is not the first nor the last stupid mob in Pakistan

From 1950s anti ahmedi riots

To 1977 Bhutto riots

To recent TLP riots

All have failed and been put down.

Wanna see mob justice check whats been going in France recently. Or what happened to Sri Lanka.

Did you forget phooj bending over against TLP rangers running from positions so they didnt have to fight
And Military giving cash to each protestors do google you will find these videos.

As i said Pakistan state has not faced mob justice yet. ARMY MIGHT BE STRONG, but they live in same society and part of the same society.

Sadly Phooji scums care more about money than own people

Comparing IK to Jabba the Hut is complete unfair. IK had a legal mandate, Altaf was a gangster and a terrorist.
How different is PTI now from MQM? Is it anything less than terrorism to break into someone's house, loot it, and burn it down? How is PTI burning Jinnah's house different from when BLA did the same?

šŸ˜‚ okay if you say so. InshaAllah when IK gets out time will tell where I am and am not. šŸ˜Š
your organisation talks about Jinnah does it not? Well If Jinnah behaved like this then there would never have been a Pakistan. Lord Mountbatten himself said that Jinnah would not budge an inch!! Thus we have Pakistan.

I wish those in the iddara though they salute Jinnah But clearly didn't learn a thing from him. :agree:

How different is PTI now from MQM? Is it anything less than terrorism to break into someone's house, loot it, and burn it down? How is PTI burning Jinnah's house different from when BLA did the same?
PTI has a political mandate which was stolen. There is a difference.

Or did we forget ā€œTV, VCR becho, hatyar talwar khareedoā€ ko naara?

Back
Top Bottom