What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dimwits burning askari tower on main boulevard gulberg lahore. I mean wtf is happening. There are civilian offices there along with audi dealership. They're torching everything affliated remotely with the military. This is planned and PTI is controlling the mayhem asking people to target certain buildings.

He will be killed or tortured to silence him but it will have the opposite effect and cause civil war in the country. Well done America

No, I think we'll go for your precious jernals for a change.
Won’t mind few of them deserve as well, but i know you guys are as much great as your leader :lol:
Mark my words, you won’t do shit, just talk on internet that’s all—if you guys were so much ghairat mannd, you would have done something big when Mr uturn was sent home

Well you keep sucking coxk with that dumb brain of yours.

Who's money did your gandoo generals take. American and rothchilds(jews)

Aur choop PDM ke lauray
I know your upset, but don't have to loose your marbles cos I am not a PDM supporter... Heck I'm not even a Pakistani.

Before long, we should see a statement from Uncle Sam stating that we are not worried about safety of Pakistan nuclear weapons.

And speaking of US, Pak army actually stood aside when protestors burnt US embassy in 1979 over a reason that was entirely fanciful. Sadly such an action would be more appropriate now but awam does not have the foresight nor the balls. Older generation were much more adept in identifying our real enemies.

Now embassy officials meet low level pols in full light of day. What do you think Russians would do to any official that was meeting with Americans.

Some nations are destined for ghulami
O yaar, don't preach beghairaty to the nation while sitting outside of the country.

Burning diplomatic missions is an outrightly stupid thing to do. It reinforces our image as intolerant people. If the anger is at the establishment/PDM etc. then stay focused on that but don't instigate with this nonsense:
awam does not have the foresight nor the balls

The common man, whether in civvies or uniform has been suffering for months and is in pain today with what has happened.

Dimwits burning askari tower on main boulevard gulberg lahore. I mean wtf is happening. There are civilian offices there along with audi dealership. They're torching everything affliated remotely with the military. This is planned and PTI is controlling the mayhem asking people to target certain buildings.
lohar is becoming Lahore again.

Won’t mind few of them deserve as well, but i know you guys are as much great as your leader :lol:
Mark my words, you won’t do shit, just talk on internet that’s all—if you guys were so much ghairat mannd, you would have done something big when Mr uturn was sent home
I am sorry, I didn't know you were expecting us to launch the revolution the same day of his ouster. If only, we'd known.

PTI youthias will get some respect if they attack and kill rascals such as Zardari, fazal ur rehman, shoes sharif etc… otherwise they are good to be used as tissue paper and thrown in toilet
Oh, so romancing with the same rascals and bringing and helping them to stay in power and protecting them is A.OK.

But if PTI workers don’t go and kill them, they should be discarded.

Do you even think about what you are saying:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom