What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are eyeing the Rekodiq gold and copper mines, but that is still years away from starting production.

If defaulted, the Army will make sure that they suffer the least and all burden, hyper inflation is passed onto the civilians, the industry, commerce, banking, trade everything.
That perfectly explains why the army is taking over Rekodiq, to insulate themselves from the national economy and its impending disaster for the foreseeable future.
Btards … economy within an economy, state within a state… answerable to no one. Rentable to anyone..

Last edited:
Yes, but moving forward, the disillusioned public would offer immense support to any internal or external actors who challenge the Pakistan Army.

Morsi had a lot of support in the beginning but then Sisi had support. There were protests in favor of Sisi. About half of the Egyptian populace supported military intervention.

Last edited:
ISI works against Pakistan's interest at times. If ISI was led by a patriot they would have assassinated Hussain Haqqani and Altaf Hussain long ago... They are both alive.

Absolute NO to assassinations. Anybody who has done wrong should be trailed in courts and the judge should be accorded protection as well as encouraged to be impartial in his judgement. Courts should decide fate of these people.

This tactic can be used to silence anybody otherwise.

Taking out hardcore militants who refuse to surrender is different matter.

It seems Imran Khan will be arrested. If noone comes to save him, I think he should be exiled rather than facing court martial, he's a legend of Pakistan and doesn't deserve to be treated like a POW. Let him retire somewhere in peace.

Absolute NO to assassinations. Anybody who has done wrong should be trailed in courts and the judge should be accorded protection as well as encouraged to be impartial in his judgement. Courts should decide fate of these people.

This tactic can be used to silence anybody otherwise.

Taking out hardcore militants who refuse to surrender is different matter.
Absolutely and the accused should be given fair and impartial trial. That is the only way true justice can prevail.

It seems Imran Khan will be arrested. If noone comes to save him, I think he should be exiled rather than facing court martial, he's a legend of Pakistan and doesn't deserve to be treated like a POW. Let him retire somewhere in peace.

He wont leave.

A nation that treats their heroes like this will die a dogs death.

Imran Khan is a once in a generation kind of guy.

A guy like him will probably never come again in our lifetimes.

Back to these cockroaches. I guess it makes the duffers look good and that's all that matters.

That 3 years of IK in power, felt proud of being Pakistani origin for the first time.

DGkhWfAo5S7YyHVi.jpg:large

He wont leave.

But he should, what's the point of fighting for those who are dead inside. He might aswell go in exile and enjoy the remaining days of his life. People mocked Dr Tahir ul Qadri for going Canada and leaving politics but he knows deep down that people of Pakistan are not ready for a change, and they will not come out no matter what. What more can Imran Khan do to wake the people?

I expect 10Million people on the roads of Pakistan in a peaceful way to call for major reforms in the electrol system, governmental system, make the institutes independent and strong, still waiting.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom