What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jehangir tareen telling when Benazir was killed it was all peaceful and there was no arson, loot and damage done.

The total loss with thousands of cars, buses, trucks burnt was in excess of 2 USD billion.

Even railway carriages was burned, properties too.

Such a blatant lie, made the rest of his speech unworthy with this falsehood.

why cant i show my support to Pakistan and its army if it is ok for you to support drug stricken IK
I'm not a PTI/IK supporter.

Since you're a fake, you don't know my background - like most (if not all) know about me & my support for the REAL Armed Forces of Pakistan.

But as I mentioned earlier, you're a fake & this is your backup account as your last one got Banned.

You're a N-League supporter masquerading around with your loyalties to the military - as it is aligned with your Party at the moment.

Khalilzad being CIA is not doubtful at all

you have it backward.
have you considered looking at the situation from a different perspective? It's possible that he is playing a double game, just like the Indians who appear to be pleased with the events unfolding in Pakistan. However, everyone, from Arnab to Gaurav, was disappointed when Khan received bail from the IHC and SC. If they were truly on Khan's side, as you are suggesting, their response should have been one of happiness, rather than the other way around

I'm not a PTI/IK supporter.

Since you're a fake, you don't know my background - like most (if not all) know about me & my support for the REAL Armed Forces of Pakistan.

But as I mentioned earlier, you're a fake & this is your backup account as your last one got Banned.

You're a N-League supporter masquerading around with your loyalties to the military - as it is aligned with your Party at the moment.

There are a number of old accounts activated recently and all are posting pro-govt & military content. Everybody can guess where it's coming from.

If the country defaults which I hope it does under the country’s current circumstances, how would soldiers wages be paid, and where will they get the money for fuel from for their vehicles…

If the country defaults which I hope it does under the country’s current circumstances, how would soldiers wages be paid, and where will they get the money for fuel from for their vehicles…

They are eyeing the Rekodiq gold and copper mines, but that is still years away from starting production.

If defaulted, the Army will make sure that they suffer the least and all burden, hyper inflation is passed onto the civilians, the industry, commerce, banking, trade everything.

This might be a pyrrhic win for the anti people forces, be it the government and non civilians, but the seeds of dissent are sown.

LIVE | Chairman PTI Imran Khan's Important Address to Nation​

Technically it's already defaulted, but the situation has gone to a dead end, no foreign investor will invest in a country which is ruled by ultra corrupt thieves along with thier backers who have trampled the constitution.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom