What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really?

Are we really starting the same narrative about TTP hiding amongst PTI protestors just like Zaman Park?

No but gully butts have their chance now.... I wouldn't ignore the fact that even foreign agents are taking full advantage of situation. Protestors aside, there will be people waiting for this to happen. You cannot just legitimize all the ill because of protests. This is going to be labelled to PTI soon. You aren't looking at further results or what's coming next. I am still getting reports that most of people are unaware of violence by PTI. Do you remember, recently an alleged PTI worker was provoking others to burn cars or property because police attacked him allegedly, on the day of IK attendance in ISB Court? People exposed him on camera and he ran away. Be vigilant.

I had to dig a lot even on the forum to quote such discussion. But why I dug it? Because I want everyone especially Pakistanis to understand and see what could be the real motive.

This is what I was talking about chaos agents among your own ranks & files. Watch the vide, listen carefully and understand. You will find out what I meant to say earlier. Not everything is to be taken in extreme counter offensive. It had nothing to do with PDM allegations or blames they used merely to misguide, malign & divert public sentiments.

Following video is a case study as what could be happening. People really need to remain vigilant. Must act cautiously. Not everyone is patriotic when instigating for vandalism/damage to property. Try to differentiate and recognize your friends.

I can see break up Pakistan coming, Baluchistan will join Iran and rest of Pashtun areas realigning itself with Afghanistan. I’m sick of antics of corrupt punjabis politicians military let them govern themselves of what will remain of rump of Pakistan when it all falls apart backward village idiots.
This is an extreme view.

You have to keep in mind that the likely outcome is Morsi/Egypt situation in Pakistan. I don't agree with it at all, but before the break-up, there are countless other non-democratic scenarios to play out which will keep the country together.

My brother, a fighter pilot, didn't do countless CAP missions and hot scrambles during 19 standoff with India only to do guard duty holding assault rifle at Airbase perimeters protecting assets against Imrani fintagar's zombis.

This pied piper of a terrorist (Imm the dimm) has led a whole generation astray, so much so that a civil war seems to be a real possibility. What a greedy, selfish SOB he is, who would rather have the whole country burn then to stand down, gulp some cold water and cut his treasonous narrative.

InshAllah it will be over soon and Pak Mil will bring all Terrorists to justice.
Pakistan is our redline, koi kutta billa nahi (read anyone here you want).

Pakistan Zindabad, Pak Mil Paindabad.
Ok.

Get ready to pay Maryam Nawaz’s plastic surgery bills
Get ready to salute future President and head of military Fazlur Rehman
Get ready to proudly tell everyone in the future that you PM is Bilawal

All hail King Sharifs
All hail Emperor Zardari
All hail Queen Bilawal

Maybe if your brother salutes Nawaz Sharif hard enough Nawaz won’t sell him out like he sold out all the jawans in kargil war.

After all, a strong Air Force is needed to protect those billions of dollars worth of Indian steel being sent to Sharifs in Pakistan.

Then your brother won’t have to stand guard duty against PTI, however, he may have to stand guard duty protecting Nawaz’s Indian business partner in Pakistan who came to Pakistan without a visa since Pakistan is the kingdom of Sharif family.

Mujib az bangal imran az Pakistan
NANAG ADAM, NANAG E DEIN NANAG E WATAN
FwJh-KwWYAIflFp.jpeg

‘Agency men’ behind May 9 violence: PTI

Ikram Junaidi | Ahmad Fraz Khan
May 17, 2023

• Says ‘acknowledges importance’ of statement issued after commanders meeting
• Imran says Pakistan going through ‘Mongolian phase’, will announce ‘next plan of action’ tomorrow

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE: Embattled PTI on Tuesday alleged that last week’s arson attacks and shootings after former premier Imran Khan’s arrest were carried out by the “agencies men” so that a crackdown on the party could be justified.

Separately, in video messages, Mr Khan said he would announce his “next plan of action” during a party protest at Muridke on Thursday (May 18) and urged the nation to attend the rally in large numbers.

He said a culture of fear was being spread through electronic and social media and compared the current scenario with tactics used by Mongol Empire founder Genghis Khan to instil fear in the public.

The reaction came a day after a special corps commanders’ conference vowed to bring violent protesters, who attacked civil and military installations last week, to justice through trial under relevant laws of the country, including the Pakistan Army Act and Official Secrets Act.

The PTI said it acknowledged the importance of the statement issued after that meeting of the military’s top brass and “considers the impression of a well-thought-out plan of promoting violence and mayhem engulfing several government buildings, military structures and hundreds of unarmed and peaceful citizens”.

Describing itself as a responsible and the largest political institution in the country, the PTI said it had “an unwavering commitment to the Constitution and democracy”.

The statement, issued by the PTI’s central media department, said peaceful protests after Mr Khan’s arrest on May 9 was “a natural and foreseeable reaction”.

It may be mentioned that May 9 was declared a “dark chapter” by the military after the demonstrations turned violent However, PTI claimed that there was “irrefutable evidence” to establish that armed miscreants entered those peaceful gatherings, indulged in arson and fired live bullets on peaceful protesters, killing dozens and injuring hundreds.

This, the party said, was done “to incite confrontation between the largest political force in the country and the armed forces of Pakistan”.

These elements must be identified through “a credible investigation”, it said, adding that after his release Mr Khan also demanded a powerful judicial commission consisting of Supreme Court judges to investigate the matter.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom