What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only if all the crackdown, arrests, abductions were launched against the money launderers, plunderers, sitting in the government and outside.

Only if they planned to crush the enemies of Pakistan who doesn't want a progressive, sovereign, independent Pakistan with rule of law and justice for all.

IK has once said ISI being the best intelligence agency, the services can be used for curbing money laundering, improving FIA investigation, and nabbing the corrupts.

How innocent and simple he is, and how naive are we.

Last edited:
That man is a born survivor. The film the great escape was based on him 😂
I have a feeling he will stick with IK this time till the very end. His politics is already over and he has burned his bridges with Pindi. He Deserves a Honorable political end.

My brother, an F16 viper pilot, didn't do countless CAP missions and hot scrambles during 19 standoff with India only to do guard duty holding assault rifle at Airbase perimeters protecting assets against Imrani fintagar's zombis.
I'm sorry, but could you kindly tell me which Base is your brother apparently stationed at?

I've got friends (all Viper Drivers) whom are based at all 3 Bases.

I not heard of them having any such duties...

24 hour notice has been issued to hand over list of 40 people associated with violence at corps commander house.

Also Bar Association has now decided the heat is too much, have a read of their press statement:

1684328941293.png

Loo ji end hogaya lol

24 hour notice has been issued to hand over list of 40 people associated with violence at corps commander house.

Also Bar Association has now decided the heat is too much, have a read of their press statement:

View attachment 930217
Pdm looking for more violence

View attachment 930217
Pdm looking for more violence

Back
Top Bottom