What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One-sided organized propaganda kay tehat PTI ki reverse engineering jari hey... 😆 Khan sahab seems to have forgotten that his party's major support came from all 3X levels of the middle class, then the elite majority, and last lower. Hence this demographic is not defenseless. They are educated people who cannot be intellectually crashed like patwaris and jialaas. Therefore, a combination of kinetic and non-kinetic approaches has been employed -- Btw special aircraft are ready 24/7 from 2x powerful countries - you're free to go wherever you want...

If Khan and PTI manage to survive, they pose a significant threat to all their opponents in the future, even if they were to lose rigged elections, as we are aware.

Last edited:
Btw special aircraft are ready from 2x powerful countries - you're free to go wherever you want...

Is this true, thought these are rumors just as so many other rumors spread now.

And to dishearten and spread hopelessness in PTI.

@RescueRanger
I was banned just because of difference of opinion here on PDF, majority here PTI supporters and wanted other people also follow them. Isn't it a fascist thinking?
@The Eagle
Meray bahi, I don’t know why you were banned. As far as I’m concerned I always listen to all sides of the debate, if you put in an appeal in GHQ section of the forum for admin to review.

We are all Pakistani, we need to learn to tolerate differences.

One-sided organized propaganda kay tehat PTI ki reverse engineering jari hey...
😆
Khan sahab seems to have forgotten that his party's major support came from the all 3X level of the middle class, then the elite majority, and last lower. Hence this demographic is not defenseless. They are educated people who cannot be intellectually crashed like "patwaris" and "jialas". So, a mixture of kinetic and non-kinetic approaches has been used here.... lol -- Btw special aircraft are ready from 2x powerful countries - you're free to go wherever you want...
he refused to go

Lol he stuttered aswel, bohat bara raaz khol diyya. Nawaz Sharif got punished for speaking up and not listening to the powerful people. PTI and Imran Khan were celebrating but history is repeating. I always say for Pakistan to move forward we need all the Institutes to work together for the betterment of Pakistan. They must sit together and reach an agreement.

Back
Top Bottom