What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@RescueRanger
I was banned just because of difference of opinion here on PDF, majority here PTI supporters and wanted other people also follow them. Isn't it a fascist thinking?
@The Eagle

Only if you were honest in your take on last ban and speak the truth. When you come back. Make sure you are not accusing whole forum without any evidence. We have the policy and practice to not to share reason of ban openly on the Forum, in courtesy. Is that mean, you can however blame anyone whenever you want to? No. This thread alone is a proof that no one getting banned just because of difference of opinion with any other party supporters.

The bans are enforced for slurs, abusive language, inappropriate posting, propaganda or even inciting/instigating others for violence.

Regards,

New party. Like I eluded to earlier, the wheels are already in motion, talks behind closed doors. How quick these parasites are to abandon him.

May Allah protect IK and may Allah Protect Pakistan, may he in his limitless power help in safely returning all 7000+ detained boys and girls to their homes.

Ameen.

AjK Pti is already toppled, only a few MNAs came to visit Imran Khan, the rest are only loyal to their wealth and political careers. I mentioned previousaly they will back stab IK and Pti and so they did. They want to make PTI in to another Muslim League, in another words Muslim League in the name only.

FwM9l_-aYAIz61q.jpeg

Ma ak ahm admi hoon itni taqat nhin ha k khul k zalim ko zulm krny se rok sakoon
Lekin itna Iman ha k ghalat ko ghalat aur haq ko haq keh sakoon apny alfaz se aur zuban s
At least this much I will do as long as I live.

Teek hei bhai lekhan naam lekhar na kaho. Thori politics kiya karo janaab.

Teek hei bhai lekhan naam lekhar na kaho. Thori politics kiya karo janaab.
I am abandoning ship. I was the one who used to convince my circle to stay in Pakistan. Never thought I myself would leave. And Once I leave, I will never return if things don't change. For me as it stands the dream that was Pakistan is over.

Back
Top Bottom