What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These were terrorist and even they got released when civilian courts reviewed their cases. Their own tout faiz ISa will throw these cases.

A lesson in humility! A short story by RescueRanger!

How it started…. 😂😂😂
84ECF2C5-E41E-4414-88D8-E41BFF111CED.jpeg

Lol they are so fast to threaten boys and girls but when you threaten them their breaks fail faster than a cheap Honda 70 😂😂😂

D1E12928-5C17-498B-BA2E-A5D049736DDF.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂 phat gai. 😂😂😂
C365AAC7-D903-4ED2-B5F7-0407AAFB4E3D.jpeg

I am not in the favour of doxing people but if these idiots think they can bully people online and hide behind anonymous accounts they are mistaken.

If they are everywhere, so is Allah!

Secondly, I think we all can agree that right now, it is not the PDM government that is in charge, it is the estab. No ASI or SP has enough balls to openly defy court orders and arrest or kidnap civilians and employ such tactics.

Just my two cent observation on the ground, Police officials are more worried about their political seniors as compare to Court Orders. They do know that by one way or another, it will be a tomorrow and they will be saved by same politicians.

Just another observation by looking things at hand, that PDM has all the Police Forces on disposal while letting this full military backing narrative covering their agenda. I am not excluding the possibility of few corrupt individuals but saying that whole institute is acting against majority, is total in favour of PDM. Not so long ago, Nawaz Sharif was found mostly parroting the same anti Military mantra. Soon, when this is all over he will still have such an argument that see, this is exactly been happening to me in the past. Even though he has been in cohorts with them.

Ok spoke too soon. But I still believe any civilian charged under PAA can challenge this in civilian courts which is not to say that everyone tried is innocent. Some people did do significant damage and they should be tried and punished, but one can only hope this does not become a vendetta machine to put PTI out of commission.

NSC decides to try those responsible for May 9 events under Army Act​

The National Security Committee has decided to try instigators, planners and miscreants involved in the May 9 events under relevant laws including the Pakistan Army Act and Official Secrets Act.
A statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Office after the high-level moot said: “No concessions will be made against those who attack military installations and places under any agenda.”

I don't think all of it was an "inside job" etc. There were definitely planted instigators but a lot of destruction was carried out by enraged PTI supporters.
So while I understand the rationale being used, had this been PTI's rule and PDM had resorted to riots, I believe IK's government would have gone after the arsonists/rioters as well.

You need just a single planted stooge and the excited crowd will go on fire…

Same as when someone is agressed, all crowd is awaiting just one spark, I mean 1 guy, taking defense to neutralise the aggressor…

By “planted stooge” I mean it could be army, police, PDM, or… any foreign agencies… after all this is the way agencies work to destabilise.

A lesson in humility! A short story by RescueRanger!

How it started…. 😂😂😂
View attachment 930181

Lol they are so fast to threaten boys and girls but when you threaten them their breaks fail faster than a cheap Honda 70 😂😂😂

View attachment 930183

😂😂😂😂😂 phat gai. 😂😂😂
View attachment 930182

I am not in the favour of doxing people but if these idiots think they can bully people online and hide behind anonymous accounts they are mistaken.

If they are everywhere, so is Allah!
They are not everywhere, only Allah is.
These munafiqs and dare I say kaafirs have no idea what's coming for them in dunya and hereafter.
There will come a time when this dheel will expire.

1684322304766.png

Now I totally believe that shareef family is a dalal family that really came from some heera mandi. Yeh kabi khandani thay he nai haramzady munafiq k bachay.

Paisay say akar tou a sakti hy par khandani pan nai a skta, only the cowards will arrest women for protesting.

Pakistan darpok baygairto kay hath may chala gya hy, yeh g*nd* kissi b waqt kissi ki b jan, mal, izzat par hamla kar skty hain aur mujarim b ussi ko sabit karain gay.

If that audio clip about officers meeting with their chief is true and not a fake one, I am totally shocked to listen their chief saying "Hum her wo ungli aur fist tor dain gay jo hamari taraf uthay gi" ... that is an admission of state within state. That is an admission that rest of the 99.9% Pakistanis, their lives, their peace, their wishes, their choices, their intellect don't matter.

------
Everything can go back to normal and order if just two people are given a shut up call or preferably lynched 1. safdar ki najaiz bv 2. uss ka druggie dala rana.

FA pass duffers need to realise that there was no need to direct the hatred people have for corrupt dynasties to themselves. Siyanpanti k chakar may pooray idary ki watt laga di hy, aur sonay pay suhaga yeh hy roz ki bunyad pay koi na koi karnama injam dy rahy hain aur khaleej mazeed bar rahi hy.

And the Pulwama attack - which you earlier called a legitimate resistance- was done by JeI. Is it not banned?

Same as India.

Kashmir is still disputed territory as designated by UN.

Pulwama is now proving to be an inside job to help boost Modi election campaign. Many Indian sources are have spoken about the same in recent past. Instead of polluting this thread, better start arguing those indian sources/ex or current serving officials of India.

Lastly, you are kicked out of thread for good.

Almost all Sindh wiped out, much of Punjab, who will be the first to leave PTI in KP?

Imran Khan's popularity is literally invincible at this time, and no amount of oppression, desertions, and propaganda is going to change that. One man stands against a corrupt and cruel system, backed by unwavering support from millions. People like Fawad, Asad, and Shah Mehmood rely on IK for their political survival, rather than the other way around.

You should rather be genuinely worried about PMLN. Once a formidable federal party, they have now been reduced to insignificance within the establishment's B team aka PDM. Now they lack any significant support even in central Punjab, except for the beneficiaries of the corrupt system.

Trolling
@RescueRanger
I was banned just because of difference of opinion here on PDF, majority here PTI supporters and wanted other people also follow them. Isn't it a fascist thinking?
@The Eagle

Back
Top Bottom