What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might also know the precise reason why our coas doesn't like Imran Khan and doesn't consider him a Sadiq o Ameen.. there was a specific incident... After which ik pushed bajwa to remove him from isi lead role.

Some very close aides of ik constantly misguided him...
So its a matter of bruised ego? Where can I find information about this incident?

And the Pulwama attack - which you earlier called a legitimate resistance- was done by JeI. Is it not banned?
Adil dar was resident and native of Kashmir, he was well within his Rights to use force against foreign invaders.

Same as India.
Kashmir isn't Indian same as Afghanistan isn't Pakistan. If and when khakis invade and occupy Afghanistan Taliban would be well within their rights to blow em up.

New party. Like I eluded to earlier, the wheels are already in motion, talks behind closed doors. How quick these parasites are to abandon him.

May Allah protect IK and may Allah Protect Pakistan, may he in his limitless power help in safely returning all 7000+ detained boys and girls to their homes.

Ameen.

It's a marathon not a sprint. The leaches leaving now are a blessing. Who care's how long it takes. Generations have come and gone under the rule of the establishment. Let it take as long as it takes, as long as it happens.

It's a marathon not a sprint. The leaches leaving now are a blessing. Who care's how long it takes. Generations have come and gone under the rule of the establishment. Let it take as long as it takes, as long as it happens.
This will only increase IK and PTIs Popularity even further. At this point IK can give tickets to literal nobodies and they will still win in a fair election. Even if elections don't happen reorganize the party have fair intraparty election set up a proper system of succession and party leadership challenges from councilor level to chairman. Not matter how long it takes fight on.

Pakistan a country of mice.. Turks had guts, Pak have none..
Have lots of PAF books and Pak army to give away. Pay for postage and you can have them for free. Lost all interest in Pak defence matters now. DM me if anyone interested..

Last edited:
FwPAulRacAAcgWo.jpeg

is it me or there's this new presidential system gaining traction in public corridors.

Yes 100% these are the people we warned PTI about. I am not a fan of any of these people! They are terrible people!
but do you really think that SC would have released him if there was no violence? I mean, since when do we care about peaceful politics and protests?

BTW all the fallen civilians had no guns.. so they posed no threat. Lastly, buildings are not important. People worldwide burn buildings, trash, cars, traffic signals etc. Not legit, but police don't use lethal force. Also, many PTI members like Fawad Ch and Advocate Ali Ashfaq, kept asking for peaceful demonstrations during the peak of it.

Edit: I am saying that we don't talk about rationality but work on emotions. Like, when don't listen to kids until they throw tantrums. Officers don't bother to move until people get angry, frustrated, agitated or threatened in any office. Just the other day I shared that army officers used to call Kiyani and Kiramat as baji generals.
People should know that PTI is Imran Khan and Imran Khan alone is PTI.

Don't know how the current strategy will work.
Sure.. but I think the nucleus is in KPK.. Probably, it can split after IK with a stronghold in KPK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom