What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Visuals from Zaman Park don't seem good. Praying for Imran and his safety as well as of those around him including family, supporters and PTI workers.

My father always used to say "beta army isn't for you, they won't let people like you who challenge others to come to the top". As a grandson, son and nephew of men and women who are all army officers, I now see what they meant (this was 20 years ago when I wanted to join AMC before moving to the UK to continue my education and become a doctor)

You have to keep in mind that the likely outcome is Morsi/Egypt situation in Pakistan. I don't agree with it at all, but before the break-up, there are countless other non-democratic scenarios to play out which will keep the country together.

Yes, but moving forward, the disillusioned public would offer immense support to any internal or external actors who challenge the Pakistan Army.

also see collaborators
FwHaVekWYAM1A2D.jpeg

dont mind me twitter is work after many days today.

No force on earth can undo Pakistan... Jinnah.

Unless the force is Pakistan Army, the one and only Army which works against the people, against the country.

It was undone in 1971, BTW, by the same forces.
no if buts and unless

For someone who joined back in 2012 - you seemed to have been in cryogenic sleep all this time.

Achanak say ab dhara-dhar post-pay-post ho rahay hain. Hain...

Are you getting paid by Nani Maryam by the Post or is it a per day quota?
why cant i show my support to Pakistan and its army if it is ok for you to support drug stricken IK

If these paid tatus had any sort of cognitive thinking ability, he wouldn't post nonsense shits all over the thread lol
Khalilzad being CIA is not doubtful at all

Please by all means show support the Country and Its Army.
But remember this as well.

Awam sy mulk hay aur mulk sy Fauj hay not the other way around.
you have it backward.

This is an extreme view.

You have to keep in mind that the likely outcome is Morsi/Egypt situation in Pakistan. I don't agree with it at all, but before the break-up, there are countless other non-democratic scenarios to play out which will keep the country together.

Pakistan is like a mini Balkan’s country made up of different large multi groups . Id say we are more Yugoslavia if you start to mess with area the whole damn thing will untangle itself fairly quickly, unlike Egypt we are country made up of many ethnicities all are happily joined together that is now being risked by our very own armed forces which I’m struggling to understand what their daft game plan is you cannot now put the genie ( imran khan ) back in the bottle he’s out this old gentleman is now tied up to Pakistan very existence how you handle imran khan

No comments
I thought as much.

After reading your "my brother is a Viper Driver" comment, I jokingly asked some of the guys about their new duties.

WTF, Kya?, Hain? & some laughing Emojis are what followed.

So I understand why the "No Comments" was required.

Piece of advice, there are plenty of guys here who have actual contacts in the Military. Stop b.s.ing...

This is an extreme view.

It's not extreme if you consider that more than one ethnic group has grievances towards the federation. The army has failed to end an insurgency in two provinces, those too are relatively small compared to what can ignite if anything were to happen to Imran Khan.

Let's not forget that IMF is not loaning Pakistan money and neither are its friends. Even if they did, has PDM demonstrated any capacity to increase exports & remittances to escape the circular debt cycle? They have failed to do that and actually de-industrialized the country to control the current account deficit. Remittances have only gone down. Meaning the country will default again late summer and you will feel the crunch by October.

The establishment can't keep doing this forever, they too operate on money. Them trying to force Imran Khan at the negotiating table is proof that establishment is running out of time.

Not sure about others, but Dabboo was so much proud of Pulwama attack. So I guess he deserves it.
in the tweet you shared, he was talking about the PAF response post Pulwama, not the pulwama attack. Listen again.

and BTW, even if we accept everything you are saying, dabbu had as much to do with pulwama attack as you did. The people who would be doing the torture on him (that you are cheering) were behind the behind the pulwama attack. (if we accept your version). So, you are on their side.

Why are the army unwilling to back IK? I don't understand. He has the biggest political party in the country and well respected abroad. In his tenure the army were lauded especially how they worked together after balakot strikes. It would be win win. Why have they totally turned against him?
Simple. The things you mentioned are not in their priority list. Their concerns are not much different to those of PDM.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom