What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just my two cent observation on the ground, Police officials are more worried about their political seniors as compare to Court Orders. They do know that by one way or another, it will be a tomorrow and they will be saved by same politicians.

Just another observation by looking things at hand, that PDM has all the Police Forces on disposal while letting this full military backing narrative covering their agenda. I am not excluding the possibility of few corrupt individuals but saying that whole institute is acting against majority, is total in favour of PDM. Not so long ago, Nawaz Sharif was found mostly parroting the same anti Military mantra. Soon, when this is all over he will still have such an argument that see, this is exactly been happening to me in the past. Even though he has been in cohorts with them.

The fauj got screwed over like suckers by the N league, plain and simple.

But he should, what's the point of fighting for those who are dead inside. He might aswell go in exile and enjoy the remaining days of his life. People mocked Dr Tahir ul Qadri for going Canada and leaving politics but he knows deep down that people of Pakistan are not ready for a change, and they will not come out no matter what. What more can Imran Khan do to wake the people?

I expect 10Million people on the roads of Pakistan in a peaceful way to call for major reforms in the electrol system, governmental system, make the institutes independent and strong, still waiting.
Its not how it ends that matter but the journey itself, Imran Ahmed khan Nazi has lived his life well. No matter how he ends up whether they kill him or imprison him for life. He is now a larger than life figure History will exonerate him and for Pakistanis he will be second only to Muhammad Ali Jinnah In Reverence. Imran is not a politician he never was he is and was always even with all his faults a Leader. And even in his death he will lead by Example. In the End he will an immortal giant forever remembered and loved and his opponents small men who will wither away only to remembered as petty tyrants that is if someone bothers to remember them.

Last edited:
It goes the other way too my dear. Being a small student of social science, can you recall when and how name calling technique was injected in Pakistani politics ? You guys cannot even write proper names of political opponents you hate.
Rest of your post is from a fan of a celebrity.
Oye, ‘art of possible’ Kay arastoo, what are you smoking to compare ‘name calling’ with thousands of State/Fauj sponsored abductions, torture, violence, murder and denial of civil & democratic rights?

If Lord Asim Munir and the Fauj are such snowflakes that they can’t tolerate verbal/written abuse, then no wonder the Fauj keeps getting its arse handed to it by the Indians.

I am confused.

Does the estab think that by using these heavy handed tactics they will make people forget PTI?

Sahi hai, abhi yeh sab kar lo, to log kia N league ko vote dain gay ya tum logon say muhabbat kar lain gay?

Akhir kab tak dabao gay sab ko?

The fauj got screwed over like suckers by the N league, plain and simple.

Corruption and crimes of the N League are in abundance but it is continuously pardoned and brought back to power. Too many beneficiaries of this political regime.

I also question Khan for picking Buzdar for Punjab - this guy had no appeal. This wasn't the change people hoped for in Punjab.

Does the estab think that by using these heavy handed tactics they will make people forget PTI?
Bajwa might have made a Miscalculation and stuck with it. But Asim Muneer is Nawaz sharifs personal bitch and soon enough the entire Army will be. Weather army brats and fan boys like it or not the next time sharifs denotify a COAS and believe me they will soon enough they will have their own CJP People will celebrate regardless of their political allegiances. Fauj is done now it has no legs to stand. Every bit of propaganda they will do will blow back.

Bajwa might have made a Miscalculation and stuck with it. But Asim Muneer is Nawaz sharifs personal bitch and soon enough the entire Army will be. Weather army brats and fan boys like it or not the next time sharifs denotify a COAS and believe me they will soon enough they will have their own CJP People will celebrate regardless of their political allegiances. Fauj is done now it has no legs to stand. Every bit of propaganda they will do will blow back.

A glass house is being built and it will shatter sooner or later.

Last edited:
2HSE7AtZT-FwObbRp1jbQFW4RTbPw-xx4v3ZLrQbp5Sjr4-pHlKogPhyeYz_TRa_7O1TDkFpBYwTUhT85so9W0zDKCY9O4-QEFjZlLc3

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom