What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Similarly how PmlN and police were saying Dr Tahir ul Qadri followers had weapons and bombs inside the building. Bunch of liers.

Last edited:
I also question Khan for picking Buzdar for Punjab - this guy had no appeal. This wasn't the change people hoped for in Punjab.

None of it, absolutely none of it justifies what is happening right now.

That is why we have elections. If Buzdar had no appeal, people would have booted PTI out.

Bajwa might have made a Miscalculation and stuck with it. But Asim Muneer is Nawaz sharifs personal bitch and soon enough the entire Army will be. Weather army brats and fan boys like it or not the next time sharifs denotify a COAS and believe me they will soon enough they will have their own CJP People will celebrate regardless of their political allegiances. Fauj is done now it has no legs to stand. Every bit of propaganda they will do will blow back.

The ISPR psyops the past few days, with civil society being ushered into the CC house, the Jinnah house narrative, terrorist labeling, and more, reminding me of Goebbels.

As I said before, 90's tactics being used in 2023. I hope they don't use the same outdated tactics in times of war.

eu32qvv4290b1.jpg

Similarly how PmlN and police were saying Dr Tahir ul Qadri followers had weapons and bombs inside the building. Bunch of liers.

Police will run over Zaman Park, and then after 2 hours you will see some unknown people in some thana giving confessional statements that we were trained by OBL himself in Zaman Park and given nuclear weapons.

These goons have taken away the hopes from the entire nation. I used to think that people of interior Sindh are not capable of confronting the waderas.. and that's why they are subjugated.

We have all come to know that the entire Pakistan is sharifon ki laundi.. entire Pakistan..

Those who can, they leave for a better future of their next generations, those who can't wait for their next generation to grow up and leave.. and don't dare to challenge their aqaas

I mean, their is no one in Pakistan who can challenge sharifs.. it is not Pakistan, it is sharifistan..

These goons have taken away the hopes from the entire nation. I used to think that people of interior Sindh are not capable of confronting the waderas.. and that's why they are subjugated.

We have all come to know that the entire Pakistan is sharifon ki laundi.. entire Pakistan..

Those who can, they leave for a better future of their next generations, those who can't wait for their next generation to grow up and leave.. and don't dare to challenge their aqaas

I mean, their is no one in Pakistan who can challenge sharifs.. it is not Pakistan, it is sharifistan..

They're pushing it to the stage where some will become slaves and a few will become rebels. They will take up arms.

Exactly.

I have no idea kis moo say yeh log kehte hain IK is ladla.

You morons are out and sitting in London and contesting elections even after being convicted by courts. Who else has seen that?

The question to ask is after this massive media onslaught, how many folks who were supporting PTI on the 9th of May have turned against PTI?

I can count just 4-5. The ones who were brought in front of the media.

PTI needs to bear this assault and slightly step back. People are not idiots. They know who is the victim and people love an underdog.

Khan was a bit subdued in his speech today but that is not entirely bad.

The atrocities against women need to be highlighted more and more.

People need to be made aware that as long as PDM,Dirty Harry and Asim Munir hold power, their mothers, daughters, wives and sisters are not safe in the country.

Thank you for this.

Never has any revolution, or resistance come peacefully.

Itna hi qanoon ka khayal hota in ko to yeh kanjar election na kara dete?
Only one province has the capability to challenge the powerful... and it will.. Baqi hopes of some kind of revolution coming from other places are false.

How many of us commenting on this thread are in Pakistan at the moment? tell me?

Back
Top Bottom