What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Mughal Empire molested a Pashtun woman and the Pashtun areas under the Mughal Empire broke away and became independent.

History will always be a testament to the facts.

There has been no molestation in Punjab or KPK yet by Police. They have captured some women violently but not one girl has been raped or molested by state institutions yet.

Will you believe that even commoners questions the authenticity of 9/11 and says that it was all done to attack Afghanistan. How could COAS be ignorant of such a fact? The whole story seems to be concocted. I will rather ignore such wanna be experts & insider news guys.
Actually every media joker ISPR uses as its mouth pieces these days was using 9/11 Angle the entire day. I still consider thus guy a joke.

Don't know if its actually true. But the statement does reflect the psychopathic nature of Asim the deceiver.

View attachment 930239
View attachment 930240

One pyschopath replaced by a bigger narcissist psychopath, on steroids.

As Waqar Malik use to say, an ultra pro max psychopath.

How do you identify a psychopath?

Signs of psychopathy
  1. behavior that conflicts with social norms.
  2. disregarding or violating the rights of others.
  3. inability to distinguish between right and wrong.
  4. difficulty with showing remorse or empathy.
  5. tendency to lie often, compulsive liars.
  6. manipulating and hurting others.
  7. recurring problems with the law.

None of it, absolutely none of it justifies what is happening right now.

That is why we have elections. If Buzdar had no appeal, people would have booted PTI out.

The ISPR psyops the past few days, with civil society being ushered into the CC house, the Jinnah house narrative, terrorist labeling, and more, reminding me of Goebbels.

As I said before, 90's tactics being used in 2023. I hope they don't use the same outdated tactics in times of war.
What war.. army will get pasted, only saving grace if any will be AF and Navy..

One pyschopath replaced by a bigger narcissist psychopath, on steroids.

As Waqar Malik use to say, an ultra pro max psychopath.

How do you identify a psychopath?

Signs of psychopathy
  1. behavior that conflicts with social norms.
  2. disregarding or violating the rights of others.
  3. inability to distinguish between right and wrong.
  4. difficulty with showing remorse or empathy.
  5. tendency to lie often, compulsive liars.
  6. manipulating and hurting others.
  7. recurring problems with the law.

Well we have 700000 pairs of testicles missing in Pakistan these days so we are all fcuked anyway.

FwUwJvfWcAEz-ej

There has been no molestation in Punjab or KPK yet by Police. They have captured some women violently but not one girl has been raped or molested by state institutions yet.

There's reports of women being stripped naked and videos made of them.

There was also a video of a guy from Punjab police exposing his genitals to women in a police van.

Who knows wtf is going on in there, but Punjab shouldn't let that fly.

Only paid idiots will say so. I don't think that ISPR/Military has lost that much intellect. It is purely PDM paid tout campaign.

In other news, a heavy dust storm is reported in Lahore.

How do you differentiate between ISPR bots and PDM bots?

Both use the same language.

And you are there and personally testify for each and every arrest and disappearance…

Only paid idiots will say so. I don't think that ISPR/Military has lost that much intellect. It is purely PDM paid tout campaign.

In other news, a heavy dust storm is reported in Lahore.
Whatever Floats your Boat Mans ISPR has actually gone full batshit crazy they actually justified IKs arrest as completely legal and the following day SC declared it illegal. To any neutral observer it shows they were complicit in the arrest itself. ISPR has gone full on Stasi and SAVAK level propaganda.

Actually every media joker ISPR uses as its mouth pieces these days was using 9/11 Angle the entire day
Man.. low creativity and intellect.. the scale is so different.. also, like 7/7 they should have given the local name... they don't even bother to pick a good name. Also, their speeches and statement... ditto copies of the past. so redundant and rusty minds they have.

Last edited:
Whatever Floats your Boat Mans ISPR has actually gone full batshit crazy they actually justified IKs arrest as completely legal and the following day SC declared it illegal. To any neutral observer it shows they were complicit in the arrest itself. ISPR has gone full on Stasi and SAVAK level propaganda.

I don't know why you ignored the topic at hand. I will help you here. It was about 9/11 term used for 9/5.

Oye, ‘art of possible’ Kay arastoo, what are you smoking to compare ‘name calling’ with thousands of State/Fauj sponsored abductions, torture, violence, murder and denial of civil & democratic rights?

If Lord Asim Munir and the Fauj are such snowflakes that they can’t tolerate verbal/written abuse, then no wonder the Fauj keeps getting its arse handed to it by the Indians.
OYE....Have a stamina now. Dingeyaan lattaan tay pulse muqablay.

Back
Top Bottom