What's new

Our soldiers became the 'Mukti Bahini' | Former Indian Army Chief, General V.K Singh's book reveals.

To be honest the past decade you cried more about non state actors than we have cried for kashmir- :lol:-
Well that get us good sympathy look we are good actors after all bollywood is here;););) look what you get a label from international federations:p:p:p:p

Well this time you don't have a thousand kms between baluchistan and rest of Pakistan to help your "brave" army. If you play stupid and insane in Balochistan then you might not get just one Captain Saurabh Kalia like in Kargil. ;)

Yeah you guys can only do that. While terrorists play foot ball with your soldiers head.

This was nothing knew to be honest...if someone reads the book by Qutubuddin Aziz 'Blood and Tears' or just look at Indira Gandhi's statements of that time everyone already had figured it out back more than 30 years ago the only thing remaining here is that why are the Indians so flamboyantly admitting it after so many years? The only logical answer is that Pakistanis like myself who were born in the late 80's are to be readied for this war and idiocy brought on by the earlier generations of us Pakistanis...if you "elder" Pakistanis are reading this message then hear me WELL, this war that is going to happen is a mess created by YOU! Me and all the people who are like me BLAME YOU AND ONLY YOU for letting that tragedy happen...but whatever, may Allah forgive our sins and as well as yours....

It is time for the newer generation to take the mantle of leadership and dismember India once and for all, the demon touched Modi will not rest until he becomes the Hitler of Asia...and we will not rest until we repeat the history of our ancestors (Prophet Muhammad (SAW)) and conquer you and rule you for another 5000 years....

This was nothing knew to be honest...if someone reads the book by Qutubuddin Aziz 'Blood and Tears' or just look at Indira Gandhi's statements of that time everyone already had figured it out back more than 30 years ago the only thing remaining here is that why are the Indians so flamboyantly admitting it after so many years? The only logical answer is that Pakistanis like myself who were born in the late 80's are to be readied for this war and idiocy brought on by the earlier generations of us Pakistanis...if you "elder" Pakistanis are reading this message then hear me WELL, this war that is going to happen is a mess created by YOU! Me and all the people who are like me BLAME YOU AND ONLY YOU for letting that tragedy happen...but whatever, may Allah forgive our sins and as well as yours....

It is time for the newer generation to take the mantle of leadership and dismember India once and for all, the demon touched Modi will not rest until he becomes the Hitler of Asia...and we will not rest until we repeat the history of our ancestors (Prophet Muhammad (SAW)) and conquer you and rule you for another 5000 years....

All the best moron.Just don't get dismembered yourself.

If Pakistan army can be Mujahideen on the hills of Kargil, surely Indian army can be Mukti Bahini too. But question where the unbiased English language source of this claim??

Surely the thread starter should have the decency to post the original excerpt from Gen V.k Singh's book, so that people get to know, what he actually claims, instead of it being first twisted by some Urdu Blog.

The OP is asking ISI to track down our assets from Afghanistan to Tajikistan...:lol: They should track down our assets in Pakistan first!!.....:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom