What's new

Our soldiers became the 'Mukti Bahini' | Former Indian Army Chief, General V.K Singh's book reveals.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10475801_337018053118554_772011696382874816_n.jpg

Former Commander of the Indian Army, General V.K Singh reveals in his book 'Courage and Conviction', that the Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army and carried out chaos missions to discredit the Armed forces during the Bangladesh 'liberation' war. He further goes on to claim credit for India which he claims created Bangladesh.

This should establish the following.

• Indian Army not only supported the insurgents but also fought with them.

• Indian state has and will use its military for aiding terrorism to satisfy its imperialistic hubris.

• India had already delivered a legitimate Casus Belli to Pakistan, therefore the Operation Changaiz Khan which Indians have hypocritically claimed to be the cause of the 1971 war is bogus propaganda.

• Pakistan's Op Changaiz Khan was 'retaliatory' action carried out in self defense.

• East Pakistani leaders were never loyal to Pakistan for they had been colluding with the enemy since long, conspiring to create a civil war leading to a division and had secured a promise of Indian Army to back their treasonist campaign.

Last edited:
is that something new?? Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army... it was also in wiki...noting new is reveled here...

is that something new?? Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army... it was also in wiki...noting new is reveled here...

Do you think you know the difference between reading at wiki and the same being ratified by a 4 star Commander of the Indian Army genius?

Do you think you know the difference between reading at wiki and the same being ratified by a 4 star Commander of the Indian Army genius?
someone wrote in wiki because india had already admitted that Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army...

someone wrote in wiki because india had already admitted that Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army...

Let me educate you here.

A Ramu, Juggu and Singh saying X,Y,Z is NOT a fact. The same being said by the Commander of the Indian Army makes it a Fact. This validates Pakistan's long held narrative that India has supported separatism in Pakistan and Indian denials mean absolutely nothing. Since now this Fact has been established, Pakistan has no reason to believe that India is not doing the same in Balochistan province as well as supporting ETIM in Xinjiang China. Pakistani policy makers now can make policy in the light of these revelations as India's imperialistic hubris and support for terrorism has been established.

Let me educate you here.

A Ramu, Juggu and Singh saying X,Y,Z is NOT a fact. The same being said by the Commander of the Indian Army makes it a Fact. This validates Pakistan's long held narrative that India has supported separatism in Pakistan and Indian denials mean absolutely nothing. Since now this Fact has been established, Pakistan has no reason to believe that India is not doing the same in Balochistan province as well as supporting ETIM in Xinjiang China. Pakistani policy makers now can make policy in the light of these revelations as India's imperialistic hubris and support for terrorism has been established.

the people admited this before V K singh are: indira gandhi, sam manekshaw, and may other army officers... i never heard any one from indain side deny indian army's role in liberation war of Bangladesh... and what my point is that V K singh doesn't revel anything we don't know....

Let me educate you here.

It was precautionary escalation as pakistan's moves were predictable due to it's immature leadership.

it that your last line of defense??
I need a line of defense for this sort of brain farts on an internet forum? So whats next maybe if you spice it up a bit I'll be compelled for my last line of defense.

What will happen after Baluchistan, your khaki chaddi brigade will attack Nepal, BD, Srilanka and establish the 5000 year old civilization which flied around on magic elephants shooting atomic charged balls of energy at each other?

seriously? that's even bizzaire accusation than India supporting LTTE

India's strategy is to destabilize the transit corridor between China and Pakistan which is another string of its strategy to make sure Pakistan remains unstable and economically stagnant. Since ETIM operates on the same route as the Balochistan based terrorists do, it means India is working on a twin prong strategy to cripple the corridor from two different geographic locations.

Let me educate you here.

Um..before you pull your hairs out, let me just make a few things clear.

Your military knew this fact. Your military also knows exactly where we are interfering and have tried before.
Similarly, we know exactly where you are interfering and have tried to interfere before.

So, both the countries know exactly what the other is doing. Nothing new is being found out except for regular joe's like you.
The only Question that matters is who is successfully able to do it. Simple.

lol... u do know india is involved in all these... ttp is india owned... 95% of the problem in.Pakistan.is due to India..
we will liberate balochistan... u Dont have to worry...

Why the hell would I worry, Pakistan birth was by cutting the belly of Gandhi's holy Gao Mata in half. India can't get more bad-*** then that in a million years :lol:

no one denying ....
we are ofcouse doing it in.balochistan too, and probably we will succeed . just wait for few years. balochistan will be a new nation.

Well this time you don't have a thousand kms between baluchistan and rest of Pakistan to help your "brave" army. If you play stupid and insane in Balochistan then you might not get just one Captain Saurabh Kalia like in Kargil. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom