What's new

Our soldiers became the 'Mukti Bahini' | Former Indian Army Chief, General V.K Singh's book reveals.

I need a line of defense for this sort of brain farts on an internet forum? So whats next maybe if you spice it up a bit I'll be compelled for my last line of defense.

What will happen after Baluchistan, your khaki chaddi brigade will attack Nepal, BD, Srilanka and establish the 5000 year old civilization which flied around on magic elephants shooting atomic charged balls of energy at each other?
this is what your military told you??? very pathetic.. we expect better than this...

Ahhh. India's own non-state state actors. I like it. :D
Sir ji it's was in the time of loiness Indra india but :( but congressmen after that were to weak RA&W wings butchered it's operationally reduced and avoided Until 1994 revived for nuclear test but after the test it was again lowered until 26/11 it's back but lost its old operational teeths. May see it back In its old colours under MODI.

The question is why cry and whine like babies when we do the same?-
You are talking about who Started it point is it was you in 47 & 65 and 71 was just reply. Actually who cry the most for kashmir all the time;)

Keeping all things aside.Can't we do anything against this ill-informed Najam Sethi. Duffer didn't even know ABC of Raw-ISI scenario.Indian insurgences which is what they claim as 'operation' was also reported earlier such as operation seven sisters, Operation deep strike and Operation Rehber-disclosed and reported by their own media.I admire maturity of Indian posters that they are not denying,instead they are accepting boldly.
@asad71
Respected Sir
What are your views about this?
@Last Hope
We have got one more valuable piece.
Regards

Last edited:
Keeping all things aside.Can't we do anything against this ill-informed Najam Sethi. Duffer didn't even know ABC of Raw-ISI scenario.Indian insurgences which is what they claim as 'operation' was also reported earlier such as operation seven sisters, Operation deep strike and Operation Rehber-disclosed and reported by their own media.I admire maturity of Indian posters that they are not denying,instead they are accepting boldly.
@ASAD 71
Respected Sir
What are your views about this?
@Last Hope
We gave got one more valuable piece.
Regards

One thing that must be noted that Genl. Manekshaw mentioned 60,000 Indian insurgents. But they were all trained by Indian army and not RAW.

Back in 1971 even ISI was not in the picture. So the stuff our gov did in Kashmir was the result of Pak army units and not ISI.

Hope that clarifies a bit.

Thank you

You are talking about who Started it point is it was you in 47 & 65 and 71 was just reply. Actually who cry the most for kashmir all the time;)
To be honest the past decade you cried more about non state actors than we have cried for kashmir- :lol:-

One thing that must be noted that Genl. Manekshaw mentioned 60,000 Indian insurgents. But they were all trained by Indian army and not RAW.

Back in 1971 even ISI was not in the picture. So the stuff our gov did in Kashmir was the result of Pak army units and not ISI.

Hope that clarifies a bit.

Thank you

Whats gone is gone. We need to mount a campaign to track down Indian assets from Afghanistan to Tajikistan and do what ISIS does.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom