What's new

Osama Bin Laden was tender and kind, Zawahiri says

Ayman al-Zawahiri, who took over at the head of the network after Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan in May, said the former leader was a sensitive man.

The video, entitled Days with the Imam: Part One, lasts about 30 minutes. It has been posted on jihadist websites.

Zawahiri said he had created the video to show Bin Laden's "human side" and tell people about his great loyalty.

"People don't know that this man was tender, gentle, kind, with refined feelings, even when life was hard," Zawahiri says in the video, dressed in a white robe and turban and sitting in front of a green curtain.

"We never saw a man like him."

BBC News - Osama Bin Laden was tender and kind, Zawahiri says

Just give this guy a burqa/abiya or something LOL

All right Master sahab. Is this a forum or some kind of school ? We Pakistanis are angry cuz he came to us. Go chill somewhere cuz your country is 100%-1%= 99% safe according to your fellow countrymen. By the way I am using the word inhume cuz u said that there are sensible Pakistanis 'humans' from your words and obviously your excluding me.
sorry my bad there, but if you had vented out the anger againts the a$$ hole I would have called you too as sensible.
The moment I saw your first post I felt so bad thats the reason that i did not include in that list.
Sorry again.

sorry my bad there, but if you had vented out the anger againts the a$$ hole I would have called you too as sensible.
The moment I saw your first post I felt so bad thats the reason that i did not include in that list.
Sorry again.

Apology accepted. You are the first Indian that has accepted mistakes in this forum. Thank you.

Still you have not accpect that you unnecessarly posted your question to the Indians.

The question that i brought up was simple and i don't know much about india as a country frankly. This was the reason why i wanted to ask. Yes i was too hard on Indians I am sorry for that but i wouldn't have said any of that if my counterpart choose not to bring the 1-100% issues.

Where was his kindness when he was planning to kill more than 3000 ppl on 11 Sep 2001... when their only crime was to go to work and put food in front of their family??

where was your usa's democracy and human rights when they killed hundreds of thousands in iraq and afghanistan.

its same, both are killing innocents, none of them is good.

where was your usa's democracy and human rights when they killed hundreds of thousands in iraq and afghanistan.

its same, both are killing innocents, none of them is good.
come on brother, was it necessary to make that comment about US democracy in this thread.
I am not supporting the US, US did a lot of attrocities to root out AQ but this man OBL had a vengence towards everything that did not fit in his version of Islam.
If he wanted the US out of Soudhi, he should have over-thrown the King and made some serious policy change rather he decided to kill a lot of people who just went to work with the idea of spending time in the evening with family and friends after work at WTO, at the kenyan embasy bombing, etc

tender & kind, my a$$ is tender & kind. sorry for the language, but that's how it is.

ZMOG! OMFG, you didnt just say THAT!!!

Its like saying "dil dariyan, ga**d samundar"

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Look at the statistics of who killed whom.

US/Coaliation damage vs those killed by Al-queda/militants/terrorists/sectarian violence in Iraq & Afghanistan.

I believe in what Zawahiri is saying.
and why is that, because he fought the Russians on your behalf. Come on mate he was blood hungry thats the reason that he picked up arms to kill every one who did not fit in his version of Islam.

Maybe they were tender with each other?

:disagree:

YOu see, crocidiles are kind to crocodiles, tigers to tigers, wolves to wolves, hyenas to hyenas, and off course terrrorists to terrorists, dont expect them to be kind to us.

he was very kind that's why he has 4 wifes he can been more kind with others wife's too..........lol

The question that i brought up was simple and i don't know much about india as a country frankly. This was the reason why i wanted to ask. Yes i was too hard on Indians I am sorry for that but i wouldn't have said any of that if my counterpart choose not to bring the 1-100% issues.

Apparently 40 Indians died in the 911 attacks. It is the 3rd largest among the over 100 countries. I guess that's a big reason enough for Indians to hate him.

Back
Top Bottom