What's new

Osama Bin Laden was tender and kind, Zawahiri says

Only 1% of what he has done to your country. But the difference is, Indians are pissed off at just 1%, while you are :rofl: even at 100 times that.

At the moment it is your country engulfed in fire, and that man played a very big role in that. I am surprised why are you not pissed at him.

Did i even mention anything in favour for Bin Laden? The answer is no. Stop pulling my leg. Go look at my older posts and you'll see me what i have to say about the guy face to face against a Saudi member here. Apart from his terrorist activities, at least he showed us how we can handle in a worse situation case scenario like this. Your experience shows... You couldn't even catch Ajmal Kasab in one fricken day. That just shows how impotent your forces are. Soon you will forget that 100% and will make a mistake posting this to me.

I am surprised. Indians here are really pissed. my question to you guys is what has this dude done against your country? :rofl:

What are you? An alien...Dont u feel even a little angry for what he has done to countless people...I still remember those people shouting and screaming from the WTC and people jumping from the towers to survive the fire have seared my mind...Does not matter if they were not Indians,,,they were human beings..And the mental retard Zahiwiri saying Osama was a kind hearted man is like spitting on the graves of those who died..

I know he was not the first mass-murderer and probably wont be the last..Dictators like Pol Pot, Hitler, Idi Amin might be much bigger monster than him..but also there was no live television that time...So events like 9/11, 26/11 will always be remembered by people atleast by me..and i consider Osama to be the biggest monster of my time...

tender & kind, my a$$ is tender & kind. sorry for the language, but that's how it is.

What are you? An alien...Dont u feel even a little angry for what he has done to countless people...I still remember those people shouting and screaming from the WTC and people jumping from the towers to survive the fire have seared my mind...Does not matter if they were not Indians,,,they were human beings..And the mental retard Zahiwiri saying Osama was a kind hearted man is like spitting on the graves of those who died..

I know he was not the first mass-murderer and probably wont be the last..Dictators like Pol Pot, Hitler, Idi Amin might be much bigger monster than him..but also there was no live television that time...So events like 9/11, 26/11 will always be remembered by people atleast by me..and i consider Osama to be the biggest monster of my time...

Go read my post before yours bit** before making any negative comments. holy crap man!!! Do you want me to repeat you again? i don't support the fool

Did i even mention anything in favour for Bin Laden? The answer is no. Stop pulling my leg. Go look at my older posts and you'll see me what i have to say about the guy face to face against a Saudi member here. Apart from his terrorist activities, at least he showed us how we can handle in a worse situation case scenario like this. Your experience shows... You couldn't even catch Ajmal Kasab in one fricken day. That just shows how impotent your forces are. Soon you will forget that 100% and will make a mistake posting this to me.
And your forces are so incompetent in capturing the people who attaked your naval base.
Come on just don't point fingers and get the same token back. I don;t want that to happen to this thread so stick to the topic and post your opinion on Osamas kindness theory.
you are the one who started trolling here, so delete your first post and all will go normal

And your forces are so incompetent in capturing the people who attaked your naval base.
Come on just don't point fingers and get the same token back. I don;t want that to happen to this thread so stick to the topic and post your opinion on Osamas kindness theory.
you are the one who started trolling here, so delete your first post and all will go normal

OMG! i just started off saying that Indians being pissed at bin landed is a surprise to me. And wasn't he friendly with your country? i followed that simply by asking you guys a question. That is what problem did you face from him?. Now stop pointing fingers at me. There was nothing from my part until your fellow countrymen just started to ruin everything about the 1-100% b$hit. Go look at page 1.

OMG! i just started off saying that Indians being pissed at bin landed is a surprise to me. And wasn't he friendly with your country? i followed that by asking you guys what problem you face from him. Now stop pointing fingers at me. There was nothing from my post until your fellow countrymen just started to ruin everything. Go look at page 1.
see I told you, every one in the first page vented out their anger because they were all humans, that includes sensible members of Pakistan too, the only guy who asked why Indians are pissed is you.
The people who died because of Osama might not be from my country but they are humans and that makes every human despice that as$ hole.
Do you get it now?

see I told you, every one in the first page vented out their anger because they were all humans, that includes sensible members of Pakistan too, the only guy who asked why Indians are pissed is you.
The people who died because of Osama might not be from my country but they are humans and that makes every human despice that as$ hole.
Do you get it now?

What the hell is wrong with my question. Now are you saying that I'm inhumane or something? Forget it man... just move on with this thread. Just to let you know Bin Laden was not my uncle or my mother's relative. So if you think I'm with him then thats just sad from your part as well. JUST MOVE ON NOW.

I am surprised so many people still believe that boogey men from afghan desert (namely al qaeda) was behind the 911 attacks and are the most dreaded group of terrorists. I have nothing to say, lol... its high time people started seeing through the propaganda. There is terrorist attacks, and there is false flag terrorist attacks. Both are despicable, but the latter is worse.

Zawahiri is an arab just like OBL. Obviously he would say 'friendly, tender, kind' or whatever as a complement.

What the hell is wrong with my question. Now are you saying that I'm inhumane or something? Forget it man... just move on with this thread. Just to let you know Bin Laden was not my uncle or my mother's relative. So if you think I'm with him then thats just sad from your part as well. JUST MOVE ON NOW.
is this what your comprehending ability, did i say you that you are inhumane, I just said that your question to the indians was unnecessary.
If you still do't get it then I don;t know how to explain you.

Poor souls.. They are living in a disillusioned world where they have their own version of kindness,justice..etc.

is this what your comprehending ability, did i say you that you are inhumane, I just said that your question to the indians was unnecessary.
If you still do't get it then I don;t know how to explain you.

All right Master sahab. Is this a forum or some kind of school ? We Pakistanis are angry cuz he came to us. Go chill somewhere cuz your country is 100%-1%= 99% safe according to your fellow countrymen. By the way I am using the word inhume cuz u said that there are sensible Pakistanis 'humans' from your words and obviously your excluding me.

Back
Top Bottom