What's new

Osama Bin Laden was tender and kind, Zawahiri says

Bin Laden, he said, did not want those who carried out the September 11 attacks - which killed nearly 3,000 people - to be forgotten.

"The sheikh would remember with goodness and gratitude and be moved by the memory of the 19 brothers who attacked the idol of our age, America," Zawahiri said. "He would remember these brothers with extreme fidelity."

Wait for it... someone is going to declare the video to be a forgery, because it flatly states that Al Quaeda and OBL planned and executed 9-11. How many threads, posts, have we had here with people screaming "BUSH DID IT! THE JEWS DID IT!" This sort of blows the 9-11 truther B.S. out of the water.

"Everyone close to him saw the fine and noble education in his children," he said, adding that Bin Laden employed a teacher who would threaten to beat the children with a stick to teach them the Koran.

Parenting tips from bin Laden... "I love my children. I beat them when they fail to learn chemistry and calculus quickly enough." :rolleyes:

Don't know Osama, don't care, but Hitler loved animals.

Wait for it... someone is going to declare the video to be a forgery, because it flatly states that Al Quaeda and OBL planned and executed 9-11. How many threads, posts, have we had here with people screaming "BUSH DID IT! THE JEWS DID IT!" This sort of blows the 9-11 truther B.S. out of the water.

Parenting tips from bin Laden... "I love my children. I beat them when they fail to learn chemistry and calculus quickly enough." :rolleyes:

you effing created this guys, please keep your arrogance to urself

you effing created this guys, please keep your arrogance to urself

There's no reason for this to devolve into the 10,000th "who did 9-11" thread. My only real point, besides poking fun at bin Laden's parenting, is to emphasize that Yeah, bin Laden and his gang did it. They admitted it right after 9-11, and this reinforces it strongly.

As for us "creating" him... that's a real grasp. He created himself. A legitimate question to be asked is "Why was he so royally annoyed at the USA?" and the answer has already been revealed through a number of interviews and much investigation. When Saddam invaded Kuwait, bin Laden went to the KSA and wanted the job of warring on Iraq. He absolutely despised the notion of American boots on Saudi soil; considered it near blasphemy. Saudi Arabia rejected him and went with the coalition.

Back
Top Bottom