What's new

'Osama bin Laden is living in Washington': Ahmadinejad

Again, i didn't read anything you said
the video is on youtube, go listen to it. Youtube has a close caption see if it works or show it to a Persian speaker.
until then I won't answer one thing to you cuz as far as I'm concerned you're an american zombie
Now that you have mentioned, I shall surely watch the video. And yes, I might need to show the video to my sister who's more apt at Farsi than me. I you don't get it, do you? I don't quote Mr. Ahmedinejad's words from Reuters or CNN alone. Among his many speeches, he has numerous times mentioned the wiping off matter regarding Israel and many non-American media sources quote the same thing.

Feel free to live in denial by calling the entire world as propaganda. Keeping the head buried in mud won't make the truth run away or vanish in thin air. I wonder how you speak so supportively in favour of a tyrant. You won't be talking like this if one of your loved ones had been attacked by Revolutionary Guards that quelled the election protest after Ahmedinejad's "re-election".

Those protesters were as much Iranian as you are or perhaps even more. Then why did they get killed by your "wonderful" government? A government that can order such violence against its own unarmed citizens, can easily go to any extent against a country that it deems as its mortal enemy. It doesn't take Einstein to figure that out apart from a whole host of reports pointing out the same.

American Zombie

I am not even remotely American, my friend. You need to see beyond the "stars and the stripes". My national flag is square, red in colour and has a white cross at its centre. The international Red Cross is a derivative of our flag's logo.

This is a real funny issue on this forum. If some Indian talks sense and I agree with him/her, I suddenly become an "Indian"; if an Israeli member has said something non-related and I even so much as send him a smiley as a response I become a "Zionist". And now when there is a genuine problem with the Iranian clerical government, suddenly I become an "American Zombie".

Amazing.

Now that you have mentioned, I shall surely watch the video. And yes, I might need to show the video to my sister who's more apt at Farsi than me. I you don't get it, do you? I don't quote Mr. Ahmedinejad's words from Reuters or CNN alone. Among his many speeches, he has numerous times mentioned the wiping off matter regarding Israel and many non-American media sources quote the same thing.

Feel free to live in denial by calling the entire world as propaganda. Keeping the head buried in mud won't make the truth run away or vanish in thin air. I wonder how you speak so supportively in favour of a tyrant. You won't be talking like this if one of your loved ones had been attacked by Revolutionary Guards that quelled the election protest after Ahmedinejad's "re-election".

Those protesters were as much Iranian as you are or perhaps even more. Then why did they get killed by your "wonderful" government? A government that can order such violence against its own unarmed citizens, can easily go to any extent against a country that it deems as its mortal enemy. It doesn't take Einstein to figure that out apart from a whole host of reports pointing out the same.

I am not even remotely American, my friend. You need to see beyond the "stars and the stripes". My national flag is square, red in colour and has a white cross at its centre. The international Red Cross is a derivative of our flag's logo.

This is a real funny issue on this forum. If some Indian talks sense and I agree with him/her, I suddenly become an "Indian"; if an Israeli member has said something non-related and I even so much as send him a smiley as a response I become a "Zionist". And now when there is a genuine problem with the Iranian clerical government, suddenly I become an "American Zombie".

Amazing.

I just skimmed through all your BS so I'm sorry if I missed any thing.

1) I'm not muslim
2) I did have loved ones among the protesters. My two cousins were in there and one of them dislocated her arm when a basiji hit her with a baton.
3) I hate that regime more than you can ever imagine
4) However, as far as I'm concerned, the Iranian regime and the Americans are two sides of the same coin.
5) I am against the Iranian regime, but that doesn't mean I should buy into the stupid American propaganda.
6) You keep mentioning Iran. Why don't you mention how Mc Cain was singing "bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" on live TV!!!!???? I was watching it on TV live and my jaw almost dropped when he said that! A couple of weeks later that stupid ***** (clinton) said "we will obliterate Iran"!
Take your head out of your *** plz

Are you a second generation Iranian?

Wherever these terrorist cells lie and wait, I do hope we all stay vigilant and spring the trap when the time presents itself. It's like a snake living in your toilet and you sit down and it attacks the most vulnerable part of you.. Why do others attack freedom ? its beyond me! If I was the president or the supreme court and had proof of terrorists doing killings , I would have them all hanged or electrocuted!:usflag::police:

Wherever these terrorist cells lie and wait, I do hope we all stay vigilant and spring the trap when the time presents itself. It's like a snake living in your toilet and you sit down and it attacks the most vulnerable part of you.. Why do others attack freedom ? its beyond me! If I was the president or the supreme court and had proof of terrorists doing killings , I would have them all hanged or electrocuted!:usflag::police:

LMAO
such an American thing to say

how old are you?

1) I'm not muslim
2) I did have loved ones among the protesters. My two cousins were in there and one of them dislocated her arm when a basiji hit her with a baton.
4) However, as far as I'm concerned, the Iranian regime and the Americans are two sides of the same coin.
5) I am against the Iranian regime, but that doesn't mean I should buy into the stupid American propaganda.
6) You keep mentioning Iran. Why don't you mention how Mc Cain was singing "bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" on live TV!!!!???? I was watching it on TV live and my jaw almost dropped when he said that! A couple of weeks later that stupid ***** (clinton) said "we will obliterate Iran"!

be happy: the US has said it will "obliterate" iran which means it won't touch a hair of iran.

before US attacked iraq: no sound at all, was talking about how dangerous iraq was to USA.

be happy: the US has said it will "obliterate" iran which means it won't touch a hair of iran.

before US attacked iraq: no sound at all, was talking about how dangerous iraq was to USA.

yeah you're right
I practically grew up hearing American politicians threatening Iran but as time passes it seems less and less likely that we will be attacked.

1) I'm not muslim

Nima,

Puroshotam is not an Iranian.

He is an Indian origin person who considers himself a Caucasian. Perhaps, he is a Swiss national. But unfortunately can’t change color of his skin.

I just skimmed through all your BS so I'm sorry if I missed any thing

Assumption of other person's talk being "BS" is not always good. Sometimes there might be a positive meaning hidden in that.

1) I'm not muslim

Then why are we even arguing here? I never considered American side to be the ultimate truth. Infact, they have more factual errors regarding Asia as a whole than any other country around the world. Instead, Russians seem to be more knowledgeable in terms of knowing Asia "very well".

The point from what United States' argument seems favourable is to dismantle the authoritarian dictatorship your country has and that is what I am supporting as I support you against bombing of innocent Iranian civilians by United States Air Force. It is not their fault that they ended up being under a ruthless regime who has no love or compassion for its public.

I never specifically mentioned supporting crazy politicians who want to "bomb, bomb, bomb Iran". I would be horrified if that happens especially to the Iranian civilians who have nothing to do with the regime's ruthlessness. All I support is a measure that can bring the rights of Iranian citizens back into their hands safely. I am sure that you must be aware of more than one tactics in any military of today's age of attempting to attain that other than sending B-52s all the way and causing more collateral damage and failing in objectives.

You might want to use a more civilized language as we are not fighting a war here--- its a discussion and let it stay a discussion, friend.

Not exactly.. I am a half-Persian and half-Indian by ethnicity and a Swiss national.

Nima,

Puroshotam is not an Iranian.

He is an Indian origin person who considers himself a Caucasian. Perhaps, he is a Swiss national. But unfortunately can’t change color of his skin.
This forum has an Indian Syndrome which makes all members who hold a different opinion than Pakistanis, as Indians. A foiled terrorist attempt in New York is a conspiracy by Indians-Americans-Israelis. The militancy in Pakistan is the result of "Indians conspiring" while whoever militant was caught by Pakistani authorities ends up being a national of their own country. If Switzerland has put some civic laws based on removing certain construction concepts, it is an "Indian conspiracy". Seriously! :blink:

But if that is what makes you sleep well at night, consider whatever you may. :blah:

If you are born, raised, trained, given benefits of a particular nation other than that of your origin, would you not be loyal to that rather than those of your origin that has not been a part of your bringing up.

Now considering the term "naturalized citizen", I can very well see the effects of "naturalized" citizens that your lovely members are showing from United States to Chile, to Germany, to Netherlands, to here in Switzerland. So please spare me the blame of being called a "foreign immigrant". We Swiss have limited resources and cannot afford an influx of migrants like that of United States.

I don't have to pin up flags of those countries that had almost nil contribution in giving me the good life my country Switzerland has given me. Now stop talking nonsense and get on the topic.

By the way, your incurable obsession with seeing Indians everywhere didn't even let you notice my name properly. My name is Parashuram, not "Purushotam". You need a doctor seriously.

Talking about the colour of my skin, I am fairer than anything you could ever be calling yourself "Aryan" and praising Hitler :rofl:

I must thank one of your fellow Pakistani members here for posting the article regarding how Hitler is hailed in your country. It was priceless!

People like you.... Sie sind ein witz! :rofl:

Last edited:
This is more than that. Iranians will forever remember what the barbaric arabs did in Iran. Millions died, all our temples and libraries were destroyed and they tried to exterminate the Persian culture just like they did to Iraq, Egypt, syria etc... If you're not speaking arabic it's b/c of the sacrifice of my ancestors.

I don't speak Arabic because it is not an indigenous language. I read and understand certain dialects of Arabic because of Quran and because of living in an Arab country for a brief period.

Muslim world is huge, so much diversity and culture. What happened in the past is wrong; it had more to do with the rise and fall of great empires and dynasties -- less to do with anything else.

and in fact I think whole world should appreciate the contributions to culture, music and philosophy that was bequeathed by Persian empire (like other ones).

past is past....look to future. Can you afford to always be at logger-heads with the Arabs? This is where too much nationalism can become a problem.

I don't speak Arabic because it is not an indigenous language. I read and understand certain dialects of Arabic because of Quran and because of living in an Arab country for a brief period.

Muslim world is huge, so much diversity and culture. What happened in the past is wrong; it had more to do with the rise and fall of great empires and dynasties -- less to do with anything else.

and in fact I think whole world should appreciate the contributions to culture, music and philosophy that was bequeathed by Persian empire (like other ones).

past is past....look to future. Can you afford to always be at logger-heads with the Arabs? This is where too much nationalism can become a problem.

actually our problem is that we don't have enough nationalism.
The Iranian public have realized this now.

And maybe you should read some history. The arabs used to cut of the tongues of Iranians for decades to force them to speak Arabic!!! The Iranian people fought them for almost a century. The arabs only took over Iran a century after they defeated our armies b/c all the diff tribes were constantly rebelling against them. We finally managed to keep our language and different zoroastrian holidays. We still celebrate the Norouz and speak our language b/c millions of Persians and Kurds sacrificed themselves to push back the arabs. We even created a new branch of Islam.
Today the regime wants to make us arab, but again we're fighting and resisting. It might say "muslim" in our birth certificates but the fire is still glowing in our hearts and won't die till eternity. Shia Islam in Iran will evolve into a Persian religion in the next thousand years. We might not go back to our religion and customs, but one thing is for sure, we will move away from the Islamic world.

This forum has an Indian Syndrome which makes all members who hold a different opinion than Pakistanis, as Indians. A foiled terrorist attempt in New York is a conspiracy by Indians-Americans-Israelis. The militancy in Pakistan is the result of "Indians conspiring" while whoever militant was caught by Pakistani authorities ends up being a national of their own country. If Switzerland has put some civic laws based on removing certain construction concepts, it is an "Indian conspiracy". Seriously! :blink:

But if that is what makes you sleep well at night, consider whatever you may. :blah:

If you are born, raised, trained, given benefits of a particular nation other than that of your origin, would you not be loyal to that rather than those of your origin that has not been a part of your bringing up.

Now considering the term "naturalized citizen", I can very well see the effects of "naturalized" citizens that your lovely members are showing from United States to Chile, to Germany, to Netherlands, to here in Switzerland. So please spare me the blame of being called a "foreign immigrant". We Swiss have limited resources and cannot afford an influx of migrants like that of United States.

I don't have to pin up flags of those countries that had almost nil contribution in giving me the good life my country Switzerland has given me. Now stop talking nonsense and get on the topic.

By the way, your incurable obsession with seeing Indians everywhere didn't even let you notice my name properly. My name is Parashuram, not "Purushotam". You need a doctor seriously.

Talking about the colour of my skin, I am fairer than anything you could ever be calling yourself "Aryan" and praising Hitler :rofl:

I must thank one of your fellow Pakistani members here for posting the article regarding how Hitler is hailed in your country. It was priceless!

People like you.... Sie sind ein witz! :rofl:

There is nothing wrong with being a national of India, US, Iran or or even being a Swiss. But the problem arrives when we lose objectivity in our openion.

For example, on matters between two parties (US/Iran or Isreal/Iran, etc) nationals of some third countries become devils advocate by taking sides. Neither US, Iran or Isreal are innocent and we should consider neturality while discussing matters. In fact, media reports are doctored upto 30-35% or even more to spice up the news. Only fools believe in media reports in their entirety without reading between the lines.

Calling names does not matter to me.

Did you people know that Uncle Bush had an oil company which was failing and the Bin Laden family become the main investor in the company. Uncle Bush Snr had close relations with them and they helped each other out.

Prior to this year, President George W. Bush is a failed oilman. Three times, friends and investors have bailed him out to keep his business from going bankrupt. However, in 1988, the same year his father becomes president, some Saudis buy a portion of his small company, Harken, which has never performed work outside of Texas. Later in the year, Harken wins a contract in the Persian Gulf and starts doing well financially. These transactions seem so suspicious that the Wall Street Journal in 1991 states it “raises the question of… an effort to cozy up to a presidential son.” Two major investors in Bush’s company during this time are Salem bin Laden and Khalid bin Mahfouz. Salem bin Laden dies in a plane crash in Texas in 1988. [INTELLIGENCE NEWSLETTER, 3/2/2000; SALON, 11/19/2001] Salem bin Laden is Osama’s oldest brother; Khalid bin Mahfouz is a Saudi banker with a 20 percent stake in BCCI. The bank will be shut down a few years later and bin Mahfouz will have to pay a $225 million fine (while admitting no wrongdoing) (see October 10, 2001)). [FORBES, 3/18/2002]
Entity Tags: George W. Bush, Salem bin Laden, Khalid bin Mahfouz, Harken

Also many Bin Laden family members were in US at the time of 911 closing deals with Carlyle Group and other firms.

Following a secret flight inside the US that is in violation of a national private airplane flight ban, members of the bin Laden family and Saudi royalty quietly depart the US. The flights are only publicly acknowledged after all the Saudis have left. [BOSTON GLOBE, 9/21/2001; NEW YORK TIMES, 9/30/2001] About 140 Saudis, including around 24 members of the bin Laden family, are passengers in these flights. The identities of most of these passengers are not known. However, some of the passengers include:
The son of the Saudi Defense Minister Prince Sultan. Sultan is sued in August 2002 for alleged complicity in the 9/11 plot. [TAMPA TRIBUNE, 10/5/2001] He is alleged to have contributed at least $6 million since 1994 to four charities that finance al-Qaeda. [VANITY FAIR, 10/2003]
Khalil bin Laden. He has been investigated by the Brazilian government for possible terrorist connections. [VANITY FAIR, 10/2003]
Abdullah bin Laden and Omar bin Laden, cousins of bin Laden. Abdullah was the US director of the Muslim charity World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY). The governments of India, Pakistan, Philippines, and Bosnia have all accused WAMY of funding terrorism. These two relatives were investigated by the FBI in 1996 (see February-September 11, 1996) in a case involving espionage, murder, and national security. Their case is reopened on September 19, right after they leave the country. [VANITY FAIR, 10/2003] Remarkably, four of the 9/11 hijackers briefly lived in the town of Falls Church, Virginia, three blocks from the WAMY office headed by Abdullah bin Laden. [BBC, 11/6/2001]
Saleh Ibn Abdul Rahman Hussayen. He is a prominent Saudi official who was in the same hotel as three of the hijackers the night before 9/11. He leaves on one of the first flights to Saudi Arabia before the FBI can properly interview him about this. [WASHINGTON POST, 10/2/2003]
Akberali Moawalla. A Pakistani and business partner of Osama’s brother Yeslam bin Laden. In 2000, a transfer of over $250 million was made from a bank account belonging jointly to Moawalla and Osama bin Laden (see 2000). [WASHINGTON POST, 7/22/2004]
There is a later dispute regarding how thoroughly the Saudis are interviewed before they leave and who approves the flights. Counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke says he agrees to the flights after the FBI assures him none of those on board has connections to terrorism and that it is “a conscious decision with complete review at the highest levels of the State Department and the FBI and the White House.” [US CONGRESS, 9/3/2003] Clarke says the decision to approve the flights “didn’t get any higher than me.” [HILL, 5/18/2004] According to Vanity Fair, both the FBI and the State Department “deny playing any role whatsoever in the episode.” However, Dale Watson, the head of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, says the Saudis on the planes “[are] identified, but they [are] not subject to serious interviews or interrogations” before they leave. [VANITY FAIR, 10/2003] An FBI spokesperson says the bin Laden relatives are only interviewed by the FBI “at the airport, as they [are] about to leave.” [NATIONAL REVIEW, 9/11/2002] There are claims that some passengers are not interviewed by the FBI at all. [VANITY FAIR, 10/2003] Abdullah bin Laden, who stays in the US, says that even a month after 9/11, his only contact with the FBI is a brief phone call. [BOSTON GLOBE, 9/21/2001; NEW YORKER, 11/5/2001] The FBI official responsible for coordinating with Clarke is Assistant Director Michael Rolince, who is in charge of the Bureau’s International Terrorism Operations Section and assumes responsibility for the Saudi flights. Rolince decides that the Saudis can leave after their faces are matched to their passport photos and their names are run through various databases, including some watch lists, to check the FBI has no derogatory information about them.” [9/11 COMMISSION, 8/21/2004, PP. 196-197, 209 ] Numerous experts are surprised that the bin Ladens are not interviewed more extensively before leaving, pointing out that interviewing the relatives of suspects is standard investigative procedure. [NATIONAL REVIEW, 9/11/2002; VANITY FAIR, 10/2003] MSNBC claims that “members of the Saudi royal family met frequently with bin Laden—both before and after 9/11” [MSNBC, 9/5/2003] , and many Saudi royals and bin Laden relatives are being sued for their alleged role in 9/11. The Boston Globe opines that the flights occur “too soon after 9/11 for the FBI even to know what questions to ask, much less to decide conclusively that each Saudi [royal] and bin Laden relative [deserve] an ‘all clear,’ never to be available for questions again.” [BOSTON GLOBE, 9/30/2003] Senator Charles Schumer (D) says of the secret flights: “This is just another example of our country coddling the Saudis and giving them special privileges that others would never get. It’s almost as if we didn’t want to find out what links existed.” [NEW YORK TIMES, 9/4/2003] Judicial Watch will disclose FBI documents that say, “Osama bin Laden may have chartered one of the Saudi flights.” [JUDICIAL WATCH, 6/20/2007]
Entity Tags: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Dale Watson, Khalil bin Laden, Al-Qaeda, Bin Laden Family, Abdullah bin Laden, Michael Rolince, Osama bin Laden, Bush administration, World Assembly of Muslim Youth, Omar bin Laden, US Department of State, Saleh Ibn Abdul Rahman Hussayen, Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Charles Schumer, Richard A. Clarke

September 20, 2001: Not All Passengers on ‘Bin Laden Flight’ Are Properly Interviewed or Accounted For
A private plane picks up Saudis who have gathered in Boston and flies them to Paris, then ultimately to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Because most of the passengers on board are relatives of Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 Commission calls this the “so-called bin Laden flight.” The commission claims there are 26 passengers on board, three of them security personnel. They further report that “22 of the 26… were interviewed by the FBI. Many were asked detailed questions.” However, the commission does not answer how many were not asked detailed questions, or were not questioned at all. [9/11 COMMISSION, 7/24/2004, PP. 557] However, Craig Unger, author of the book House of Bush, House of Saud, publishes the flight manifest during the same week as the 9/11 Commission’s final report is released, and this list contains 29 names (including the three security personnel), not 26. [CRAIG UNGER WEBSITE, 7/22/2004] The 2005 book Al-Qaeda Will Conquer by Guillaume Dasquié also makes note of this three-person discrepancy. [FINANCIAL TIMES, 4/27/2005]
Entity Tags: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Bin Laden Family, 9/11 Commission

I think Bush Family and their Gay Partners, the Saudi Royals and the Bin Laden family have fooled us all.

What a F'ing joke all this is.

Back
Top Bottom