What's new

Option's for PAF ?

I think you are getting confused. Look at the thread titile. Now read the op again (BTW posted by a Pakistani).... we are not concerned about Rafale or not. We already have enough MKIs to counter any forseeable threats.
look man if Pakistan is going to start war today then don't worry it's duty of GHQ to think about that, not some PDF keyboard warriors.J10c will be likely to be in PAF to Assist J-20 orJ-31 and Jf-17.

i Know his views its About Difference of Perceptions, there Many Similar Views also.The Point is F-35 Criticized and still Far from getting Operational Status
F-35 has no engine problems.

wow! 23 pages and 336 comments in just 12 hours of time. that's a world record..

On topic:
Pakistan has orderd 60+ FC-10 version is not defined like J-10B or J-10C

This.deal is a real game changer.

No realistic option exist for paf to counter the rafale purchase.

Typhoons f35,j31,are pipe dreams.

Realistic would be f16/52 or j10.but in tiny nos.and they are inferior technology
Oh every time and everything India purchases is a game changer until the reality bites and you get a rude awakening.

Preview

Yes but Pakistan would have J-31 5 years before IAF.

What makes you think that J-31 is better than Rafael, let alone FGFA?

Or that it would be ready by 2020?

It think it is a " I cheerlead for China" syndrome.

Edit: @Gabriel92 @Taygibay : Could you gentlemen illuminate our Dear cheerleader about Rafael's philosophy and its semi stealth capability (low RCS and EW warfare).

Last edited:
Indian doesn't need game changer.We already Knew that PAF is not in Game with IAF from decade or so.:disagree:
Really, first enlighten yourself as when was the last time the IAF performed against PAF.
One wonders who starts throwing tantrums at every Pakistani purchase, even begging France not to sell an avionic package to PAF......but i guess tall talk doesn't cost a dime.

Really, first enlighten yourself as when was the last time the IAF performed against PAF.
One wonders who starts throwing tantrums at every Pakistani purchase, even begging France not to sell an avionic package to PAF......but i guess tall talk doesn't cost a dime.
surely windy according to NKVD PAF is in or out but this deal has brought darkness for LCA Tejas.@nkvd

surely windy according to NKVD PAF is in or out but this deal has brought darkness for LCA Tejas.@nkvd
What people don't realise is that it will be years before the Rafales are inducted in numbers and become operational.
Who knows by then, what else would be out there.

We are not Pakistan, we neither want/accept loan or aid to purchase our military hardware so dnt think your habit applied to all.

And France canceled your deal because of business.

What people don't realise is that it will be years before the Rafales are inducted in numbers and become operational.
Who knows by then, what else would be out there.
Yes key board warriors think that Rafael will be coming from showroom and will be easy to drive like maruti car, it will take at least a decade to Master this machine fully .

Posts on this thread by indian posters seems like cricket series Ad between India and Pakistan "Aane do". :blah:

Waiting for the bubble to go bust. :undecided:

Last edited:
Yes key board warriors think that Rafael will be coming from showroom and will be easy to drive like maruti car, it will take at least a decade to Master this machine fully .
they can't build anything decent, all they they do is buy off the shelf. actually they are not making any substantial progress until yet.

Back
Top Bottom