What's new

Option's for PAF ?

This.deal is a real game changer.

No realistic option exist for paf to counter the rafale purchase.

Typhoons f35,j31,are pipe dreams.

Realistic would be f16/52 or j10.but in tiny nos.and they are inferior technology

This deal could have been an issue if done 8 years ago....now in few years whole world is gearing up for 5th generation..this deal is too little too late..

So in anticipation of highly advanced 126-200 4.5++ gen fighter aircraft the Pakistani army ordered under 20 attack helicopters?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

You're on a roll today.....

Hiding behind such childish behaviour, seems someone has been particularly stung by today's news....

You expect better? :o:

I suspect your larger deal is a non deal at this time. India will continue to load up on more imported Rafale s and SU30MKIS. India wants a 3:1 ratio

Ok Guys , as today we heard the news of IAF getting 36 Rafale ( Fly Away ) condition , that is probably 2 sqs ..
this must have ring some bells in our PAF Official , cause we currently have no Fighter that can counter Rafale , for our block 52's there might be a chance only if we have in numbers ...
so basically in terms of Indo-Pak war , these 2 Rafale sqs will work as 4 sqs ,

so what i want to discuss that what option PAF have and what they might be thinking ?

we are already behind IAF in numbers and now in technology as well ..
Indians will keep saying that these Rafale's is for China , but obviously we must come up with something to counter this new threat in South Asia ..

some of the Option Pakistan may consider are ..

36 F-16's Block 52's from US ..
or
36 J-10B's from China
or
36 Typhoon ? very less chances
or
Nothing ... just invest in some long Range SAM's ..

@Horus @Basel @araz @MastanKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @That Guy @Windjammer @fatman17 @The SC @Thorough Pro

PAF has 2 options
1. Additional F16s of the CD variety
2. Get into a JV with China on the J31 fighter program

USA generals have claimed IAF flankers to be better maneuverable and Thrust vectoring to be a game changer during 2008 Red Flag exercises..... and so has Indian generals that India can't fight with current planes so fast track the defense procurements...

Did you catch the drift?
Thrust vectoring is not game changer in actual battle that's why F-35 will be without any TVC's.

Thrust vectoring is not game changer in actual battle that's why F-35 will be without any TVC's.

That is exactly my point. Hence it is not necessary whatever the generals disclose in public is correct..... which was posted by @UKBengali that as Indian generals have said, Rafale is poorer than J10B whereas actually it is way better....

Thats why F-35 is still Facing operational difficulties and Inviting so much Criticism .F-22 which best Aircraft which currently operational in Dogfights TVC always gives you Edge in WVR combat and to avoid Missile Lock.its a path breaking Tech which now Even used in Latest BVR's such Meteor & MICA & others

I suspect your larger deal is a non deal at this time
this deal path for the Larger is deal it Now confirmed. Modi is no Fool he must Get fully Assured before signing this separate Deal.

That is exactly my point. Hence it is not necessary whatever the generals disclose in public is correct..... which was posted by @UKBengali that as Indian generals have said, Rafale is poorer than J10B whereas actually it is way better....
Rafael is not still in IAF service so let's kick it out for 3 years and chines always hide there capabilities see when first time J-10 was reported in west there were already 150 in service also Chinese have money they have in past arranged spares and engines for there Uh-60 fleet from USA.look at J-16.Chinese have invested 100 billion dollars in engines in last 15 years, if they are not ahead of electronics from west then they are not lagging behind also.

Thats why F-35 is still Facing operational difficulties and Inviting so much Criticism .F-22 which best Aircraft which currently operational in Dogfights TVC always gives you Edge in WVR combat and to avoid Missile Lock.its a path breaking Tech which now Even used in Latest BVR's such Meteor & MICA & others
i suggest you to consult Oscar sir on that matter.

Rafael is not still in IAF service so let's kick it out for 3 years and chines always hide there capabilities see when first time J-10 was reported in west there were already 150 in service also Chinese have money they have in past arranged spares and engines for there Uh-60 fleet from USA.look at J-16.Chinese have invested 100 billion dollars in engines in last 15 years, if they are not ahead of electronics from west then they are not lagging behind also.

i suggest you to consult Oscar sir on that matter.

I think you are getting confused. Look at the thread titile. Now read the op again (BTW posted by a Pakistani).... we are not concerned about Rafale or not. We already have enough MKIs to counter any forseeable threats.

suggest you to consult Oscar sir on that matter.
i Know his views its About Difference of Perceptions, there Many Similar Views also.The Point is F-35 Criticized and still Far from getting Operational Status

PS: Oscar is good Expert but that doesn't mean his views our far from Criticism.There Many Pakistani Experts not agree with his perceptions

Back
Top Bottom