What's new

Option's for PAF ?

We've never been the one to back down from a fight. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

You can afford to never back down, because you are behind a keyboard. War is no fun for those who fight it.

Russia had declared that they will cut the number of T50 induction.

It's a joint development program, we will have as many as we want irrespective of the number Russia makes for themselves. These are to prevent China from dreaming about any hegemony in South Asia! :)

You can afford to never back down, because you are behind a keyboard. War is no fun for those who fight it.

It's a joint development program, we will have as many as we want irrespective of the number Russia makes for themselves. These are to prevent China from dreaming about any hegemony in South Asia! :)
That's India.

It also boils down to having confidence, apparently it's against protocol for a single engine aircraft to participate in Indian republic day parades, the twin engine that do, simply make a straight and level flypast OTOH, you have PAF performing aerobatics in F-16s and relatively untested JF-17 over the heart of the capital.
Never seen a Indian Republic Day parade ?? I hope you do see first an then try to comment, also JF 17 Damn you should have used them against the operation against terrorists we would have known much more than giving it a taky color. Also do see Aero India etc :) for more videos YOUTUBE

That's India.

We don't aspire any hegemony in South Asia, all the countries in South Asia are basically a divided Indian subcontinent, they are us, but some of them may be sharing bad relations with us at this moment, but it will not be like that forever. The world is forming large unions and we will eventually have better relationship and cooperation in South Asia, may be a South Asian Union to take on the other major unions economically and politically. :)

China, a self created nemesis of India
Never seen a Indian Republic Day parade ?? I hope you do see first an then try to comment, also JF 17 Damn you should have used them against the operation against terrorists we would have known much more than giving it a taky color. Also do see Aero India etc :) for more videos YOUTUBE

JF17s has been used against COIN operations since South Wazristan task let alone North. But its just that the media web pages always embed a picture of F16 :coffee: without giving credit to the other planes. Mirages, F-7 all have been used and now our missile firing UAVs are also in action.

China, a self created nemesis of India

JF17s has been used against COIN operations since South Wazristan task let alone North. But its just that the media web pages always embed a picture of F16 :coffee: without giving credit to the other planes. Mirages, F-7 all have been used and now our missile firing UAVs are also in action.
Pitty on the media, plus I don't have big military source which most people on PDF have :) So have to trust what I read Online

So @Gabriel92 who do you think is going to win the French Ligue 1 this year ? :azn:

PSG, Lyon or Monaco ? :D

I am rooting for Lyon ! :fans:

Bro its lyon you got it right :D

Probably the used ones :p:.The only ready ones are the ones currently deployed in French inventory. If India is seeking new 0 meter than they wont be getting before 2018.
Nope wrong, according to Dassault they be delivered off shelf and ASAP Expecting all deliveries by 2018-19 with 2 by next years start, 12 by 2017 start next 12 by 2018 start and rest 12 in 2018 end

Probably the used ones :p:.The only ready ones are the ones currently deployed in French inventory. If India is seeking new 0 meter than they wont be getting before 2018.
I think they looking 36 May end up 63 end of famous deal Americans must be laughing .if pak get some cash in hand and get 36 new blk52 U will see what happens

J-10C is good but slightly better than JF-17. So no need for J-10 to compete rafale. Following options should be considered:

1) Making air defence strong through procurement of huge nos, of air defence systems like LY-80, HQ-9, AESA radars, Pantsyr S1 types for army.
2) Procurement of at least 80 Gripen NG aircraft to compete against Rafale and Su-30

We are getting the most advanced version (f3r) of Rafale..Hope our neighbors know about it...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom