What's new

Opinion: Providing Firepower to Palestinian Resistance

When did this happen? USA no doubt strengthened Irans hand in Iraq and Afghanistan but did not provide any direct moneys to the IRGC.

Please read the tweet of Pompeo in history of the discussion, he is expecting second tranche of cash on it's way to Iran.

Please read the tweet of Pompeo in history of the discussion, he is expecting second tranche of cash on it's way to Iran.
Your basing your comments on a tweet from a current nobody.:enjoy:

You got Ex ISI cheif on camera admitting he ordered air lifting of anti tank missiles to Bosnia.
fired Gen Nasir from ISI post. His actions, against UN arms embargo, cost him his job.

Oh, so are we supposed to be impressed that a senior Pakistani General acted as a two-bit criminal without the proper authority or jurisdiction to act out his own personal religious beliefs?

I suppose the Serbians displayed Pakistani missiles fragments just like they did for other ordnances used during the war as proof that the General actually did something like that, or was he just trying to justify his firing and/or his criminal behavior?

(PS: The EU wanted the genocide to continue, but USA stopped them by using a few project managers and later with direct intervention. BB was a total UK lackey and did what she was told. That is all.)

Your basing your comments on a tweet from a current nobody.:enjoy:

Ex-Director of CIA is Nobody!
Here we have dozens of unsubstantiated tweet but you have objection to tweet of Mike Pompeo... are you for real?

1621098406627.png

BTW, IRGC has well spent US gift on promotion of militancy in region.

1. IRGC , hezbollah are arming HAMAS and supplying them rockets, atgms and training etc

2, we can fund their operations ( ie send money and donations to IRGC etc)

3, funding IRGC is feasible since they already have logistics supply chains set up and running

4. easiest and most secure way is to donate via crypto currencies.

And how will these Cruise Missiles, Anti Tank Weapons and these other Fancy Weapons be delivered to the Palestinians? Who will train them how to use these sophisticated weapons? Not to mention, this act will result in massive sanctions aimed towards Pakistan.

Egypt and Jordan have excellent relations with the Israelis and don't want to supply Hamas or West Bank with any weapons. Jordan already has horrible experience of supporting the PLO in the 70's when the PLO in turn tried to overthrow the Royal Family of Jordan and take over the country. They won't be allowing any weapons flowing from their territory any time soon, same with Egypt.

We need to accept the reality. Palestine can simply not fight the Israelis. The Israelis have successfully disarmed the Palestinians. They have built technology that makes Rockets, Tunnels etc largely redundant. The Rich Arab World have largely allied with Israel to counter Iran. Palestine is not a an important topic for the Oil Rich Arab World anymore. The best way forward is for Hamas to disarm, renounce violence and accept Israel's right to existence. This is how they will gain international sympathy and hopefully this will pressurize Israel to scale its operations back.

The Palestinian leadership has only itself to blame for this BTW. They were offered peace, not once but five times and quiet generous terms by the Israelis. Guess what, the Palestinian leadership rejected it every time. Now bear the consequences for your decisions. They certainly won't get the same terms offered before, but again, something is better then nothing.

So you are scared of the "massive sanctions" and not the massive bombs that may fall on you if Israel and it's allies are successful in their mission? What a short sighted view, you need to think ahead as what we do today will decide the outcomes of tomorrow. The reality is all it needs is a weapons supply line to the Palestinians and because of the size of Israel it will just collapse into total chaos. For the Jews who had it good and then for it to be taken away from them will be too much and cause regime change.

However be careful not to give one group too much sway on the affairs of governance. Strike a balance so all parties moderate each other.

That's what Hindu's like Ghandi attempted to do in the 30s and 40s and Jinnah along with the Muslim League told them to f*ck off.

We didn't need to "strike a balance" with Liberals, Hindus and Sikhs that opposed the creation of Pakistan in the 30s and 40s and we certainly don't need to now.

The problem is that Pakistan's leadership for a bulk of its history has placated others at the cost of our own people which has lead to strife within our borders. The Pakistani National Congress, a collection of those same "patriotic Hindus", is a prime example of this.

“The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Bro, you don't have an understanding of what Jinnah meant because you've been intentionally misled for years.

The quote you posted has been purposely misinterpreted by liberal garbage for decades and since many in Pakistan have a very rudimentary understanding of the English language they've believed those misinterpretations as fact.

Liaquat Ali Khan even clarified what Jinnah meant during his March 9, 1949 speech on the Objective Resolution where he stated:

“But in the technical sense, theocracy has come to mean a Government by ordained priests, who wield authority as being specially appointed by those who claim to derive their rights from their sacerdotal position. I cannot over-emphasize the fact that such an idea is absolutely foreign to Islam. Islam does not recognize either priesthood or any sacerdotal authority; and, therefore, the question of a theocracy simply does not arise in Islam.”

It doesn't mean that religious scholars shouldn't nor can't become PM's in fact they are encouraged to run for the position as is any religious Muslim you just can't become one without a vote because you think God gave you some special right to be one because of some special authority.

This is also why the Objective Resolution of 1949 reads:

Whereas sovereignty over the entire universe belongs to Allah Almighty alone and the authority which He has delegated to the State of Pakistan, through its people for being exercised within the limits prescribed by Him is a sacred trust;”

Mind you Liaquat Ali Khan is Quaid-e-Millat (Father of the Nation), a founding father and member of the Muslim league along with being the man Jinnah chose to be the executor of his estate.

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the state.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

I'll begin by stating a fact that there is no recorded record of that speech you cited:
https://tribune.com.pk/story/393625/no-copy-of-jinnahs-secular-state-speech-india

Even if I took the speech at face value the August 11, 1947 speech has long been misunderstood as being "secular" because people ignore the Quran (ex. Surah 2:256 and 10:99) along with the constitution of Medina (articles 1, 2 and 16).

Pakistani's in general don't necessarily object to kafir's being able to practice their faith but not if it violates our freedoms and culture.

However those kafir's, alongside this liberal filth that infests Pakistan, have betrayed our nation and peoples time and again and it's time to end any attempt at placating them.

Furthermore, I have a growing belief that the August 11 1947 speech was nothing more than propaganda for the Western masses particularly the US which was instrumental in ending British and French colonial rule that they blamed for WWII which is also why they strongly opposed their invasion of the Suez Canal in 1956.

The US never liked the idea of Pakistan they just hated the British and French empires even more.

"It is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality... Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions."
Mohammed Ali Jinnah
23 March 1940

These Deccan and Gangetic pagan garbage that the British brought into Pakistan through colonialism and their earlier invasions of our ancestral lands aren't our people.

Jinnah's statement has proven right time and time again in the 30s, 40s, 1970 and even today you have these Hindu's, like their predecessors of the Pakistan National Congress, doing the same thing again trying to divide our people and this time demonizing our patriotic Pathan brothers/sisters to sow discord and hate amongs ourselves:

ExziiWsWEAAPaUr

ExziaaHW8AAmGQc

Our priority must be to make Pakistan a utopia for our own Muslims who the nation was built by and for. Only once every Muslim has a house, good job and lives happy productive lives within our country run in accordance with our own culture/laws should we be focusing on others.

Last edited:
In sha Allah when time for jihad comes I’ll be there and support my Muslim brothers out and defend al aqsa. I’m not a beghairat who would ask mujahideen to give up their arms and surrender to the kaffir. I still have imaan in me at least I don’t support kaffir Israel which is enemies of Islam and they’ve even been mentioned in the Quran. I haven’t sold my deen for worldly pleasures.
In sha Allah when the time is right and my age is right I’ll support my Muslim brothers in jihad against kaffirs.
Btw living in a kaffir country (Canada) is not haram and is permissible

The time is right now. You need to go immediately because the Kafir Israelis are killing Palestinians right left and center. You need to pick up your arms and go to Palestine immediately to fight the Kafirs. The Israelis control Masjid Al Aqsa, so you need to go fight and take back Al Aqsa from them.

The time is now so please don't be a beghairat and coward by making up excuses. Its a shame you live in Canada, a Kafir country that actively supports Israel and Americans. You should immediately leave Canada and go fight for the Muslims in Al Aqsa. Please keep us posted with your journey.

Supporting anti Islam kaffir Israel against mujahideen who are defending al aqsa and them selves is haram so worry about your self brother

Not supporting at all, just being realistic. I know the Palestinians cannot defeat Israelis, that's why i advocate for a peaceful solution. Don't fight a war you cannot win. And don't worry about me brother, you worry about yourself living a very comfortable life in Kafir Canada. Oh just an FYI, Canada has excellent relations with Israel and conducts 80% of its trade with Kafir USA, that also supports Israel.
So you are scared of the "massive sanctions" and not the massive bombs that may fall on you if Israel and it's allies are successful in their mission?

I am a Pakistani not a Palestinian. There are no bombs falling on me because Pakistan Armed Forces are strong enough to thwart any adventurism.

The reality is all it needs is a weapons supply line to the Palestinians and because of the size of Israel it will just collapse into total chaos. For the Jews who had it good and then for it to be taken away from them will be too much and cause regime change.

And how will you open the weapons supply? The water is blockaded by the Israeli Navy. Egypt and Jordan won't allow you to ship any weapons. So how will we deliver the weapons to Gaza and what kind of weapons? Any sophisticated weapons would require lots of training.\ and time.

If you think Israel will collapse from a few Rockets and ATGM's, i can only laugh at you. Please go back and read up on the outcome of the 1967 and 1973 War where all the Combined Arab Armies got whooped by Israel. The only solution to Palestine lies in a peaceful negotiated solution with Israel.

Ex-Director of CIA is Nobody!
Here we have dozens of unsubstantiated tweet but you have objection to tweet of Mike Pompeo... are you for real?

View attachment 744009

BTW, IRGC has well spent US gift on promotion of militancy in region.
Come on man. That dollar reserve increase comes from trade with Kabul. Iranians have many sleepers in the Kabul regime. Plus Ghani and friends wanted to use Iranian ports for external trade and not Pakistani ports (some sort of economic pressure tactic). That stopped after trump sanctioned Iran again...and why there is a big drop.

Did the Americans help Iran get a stronger hand in Afghanistan and Iraq....definitely yes. But are they giving money to Iran....no way.

Last edited:
Oh, so are we supposed to be impressed that a senior Pakistani General acted as a two-bit criminal without the proper authority or jurisdiction to act out his own personal religious beliefs?

I suppose the Serbians displayed Pakistani missiles fragments just like they did for other ordnances used during the war as proof that the General actually did something like that, or was he just trying to justify his firing and/or his criminal behavior?

(PS: The EU wanted the genocide to continue, but USA stopped them by using a few project managers and later with direct intervention. BB was a total UK lackey and did what she was told. That is all.)

In your little world where you think states are run as per the narrative of your "likeminded" lot, where the security establishment will get PM authorization on every single security related issue, then PM will be sitting in the office 24*7 giving authorization for all operations/black ops. There is thing called delegation. Learn what it means.

General acted, doing what was right. And if you are old enough to remember ojri camp disaster (yes I experienced it first hand) , he was the one who lead the operation to clear the extremely dangerous site, moving the unexploded projectiles on his own shoulders. Man was not known to be one of those "thinking" lot , the kiyanis and Musharrafs of this world, rather he did what was needed. Good on him, that's what nation except from generals and commanders. Act, dont think needlessly. Thinking is for politicians.

Ah BB now a British lackey. You need to grow up, rather fast. Lol.

Again I ask you, who are those directors? Any names, any reference, any proofs and verifiable statements that you can bring forth as supporting evidence towards your rants?

f you think Israel will collapse from a few Rockets and ATGM's, i can only laugh at you. Please go back and read up on the outcome of the 1967 and 1973 War where all the Combined Arab Armies got whooped by Israel. The only solution to Palestine lies in a peaceful negotiated solution with Israel.
Negotiations will go nowhere. Right wing Israeli see it as Arab boot licking. They view UAE, Morroco and Sudan as Arab bootlickers (not what MBZ was envisioning). See the result of negotiations. Small arms wont defeat the Israeli but it distracts and drains them.

1973 was a long time ago. West is in decline and want out of ME. Israeli werent fighting among themselves in 1973. Today the Egyption military alone could march to the Golan with every thing thats going internal to Isreal. USA is focused on China.

Time is right for MENA bloc to form up,IMO. This should be on Pakistans agenda.

Come on man. That dollar reserve increase comes from trade with Kabul. Iranians have many sleepers in the Kabul regime. Plus Ghani and friends wanted to use Iranian ports for external trade and not Pakistani ports (some sort of economic pressure tactic). That stopped after trump sanctioned Iran again...and why there is a big drop.

Did they Americans help Iran get a stronger hand in Afghanistan and Iraq....definitely yes. But are they giving money to Iran....no way.

You and 99% members of this forum refuse to believe on tweet Mike Pompeo and and supportive stats but forcing reader to believe whatever you dubious people fart out of hips!

In your little world where you think states are run as per the narrative of your "likeminded" lot, where the security establishment will get PM authorization on every single security related issue, then PM will be sitting in the office 24*7 giving authorization for all operations/black ops. There is thing called delegation. Learn what it means.

General acted, doing what was right. And if you are old enough to remember ojri camp disaster (yes I experienced it first hand) , he was the one who lead the operation to clear the extremely dangerous site, moving the unexploded projectiles on his own shoulders. Man was not known to be one of those "thinking" lot , the kiyanis and Musharrafs of this world, rather he did what was needed. Good on him, that's what nation except from generals and commanders. Act, dont think needlessly. Thinking is for politicians.

Ah BB now a British lackey. You need to grow up, rather fast. Lol.

Again I ask you, who are those directors? Any names, any reference, any proofs and verifiable statements that you can bring forth as supporting evidence towards your rants?

LOL! So the good General on contract with his boss the great General was seen acting like Amitabh Bachchan in ruins of Ojhri Camp?! Did it even occur to you that he might be the moron responsible for storing rockets meant for contractual obligations pointing up in violation of basic SOPs in the middle of a densely populated city in the first place? And if he was duly delegated any authority in this behalf, then why was he fired for it?

The real question here is why the likes of you who choose to fantasize about what really happened more than a quarter century ago are now dreaming of projecting power into Israel like the topic of this thread? It would take a short phone call to shut anything like this even being planned. May I remind you that a certain pair of gonads is nailed to the wall of a small office in the Pentagon for several good reasons.

Obviously thinking is for politicians. Idiots who do not think lead the nation to pay the price for their follies like Ojhri and Kargil.

Last edited:
LOL! So the good General on contract with his boss the great General was seem acting like Amitabh Bachchan in ruins of Ojhri Camp?! Did it even occur to you that he might be the moron responsible for storing rockets meant for contractual obligations pointing up in violation of basic SOPs in the middle of a densely populated city in the first place? And if he was duly delegated any authority in this behalf, then why was he fired for it?

Do you even think or do a little bit of research before letting your verbal diarrhea stink the whole debate? LOL. The good general belongs to cor of engineers, and I can assure you, he was not running the Afghan war. (At this point, I would rather not explain to a senior member what are the roles and responsibilities of Engineers LOL).

He was fired from the position ISI chief, not from the army, he continued his service in other army disciplines. Your foreign warlords were putting a lot of pressure on GOP for his removal. The same lot that you refer to as so called directors. I am sure you can spot the irony.

He was removed, but his action paved the way for a successful defence of the Bosnian capital city and the birth of sole Muslim nation in the heart of Europe. Its hard for the likes of you to understand that making right decision and standing with what is right may look like a difficult choice and may bring immediate harm, but in longer run, the rewards are countless.

Learn to stand with what is right.

The real question here is why the likes of you who choose to fantasize about what really happened more than a quarter century ago are now dreaming of projecting power into Israel like the topic of this thread? It would take a short phone call to shut anything like this even being planned. May I remind you that a certain pair of gonads is nailed to the wall of a small office in the Pentagon for several good reasons.

fantasize

verb

1. indulge in daydreaming about something desired.

Hang on a minute. Its you who is day dreaming about some foreign phantom Hollywood Chuck Norris AKA "DIRECTOR" running the Pakistani efforts in Bosnia? You have produced ZERO evidence to support your outlandish claims. On the other hand, I have shown you evidence, from the man himself, clearly and without any shadow of doubt! Why dont you put your money where your loud mouth is, and for once bring forth some tiny bit evidence to support your diatribes?

And we have gone through lengthy discussion and yet you are still clueless as to why we are discussing this? LOL. Sunshine, what I am trying to get through your thick skull, that if Pakistan can support war efforts, oceans apart, in the heart of Europe, in a very hostile environment where genocide was also happening, Pakistan can easily support war efforts against Israel by helping those who are resisting Israeli aggression and arrogance. However I also knowledge that we are lacking the "doers" in post Mushy era, we got lot of "thinkers", unfortunately, who endup doing nothing.

Obviously thinking is for politicians. Idiots who do not think lead the nation to pay the price for their follies like Ojhri and Kargil.

Kargil is the only saving grace of Musharraf, and with regards to Ojri camp, what do you except when you are are in a war? Bottom line, we won the war, kicked Soviets out and now on our way to boot the yanks out as well.

I will let you what thinking and over thinking do. The likes of Kiyani/mushy. Not acting while allowing the likes of cia/raw/mossad getting the strong hold in Afghan soil and using that as a base to run the terror campaign against the citizen of Pakistan. Allowing the cia terrorist move freely within the borders of Pakistan. Just few examples.

Back
Top Bottom