What's new

Opinion: Providing Firepower to Palestinian Resistance

On lighter side Govt pushed even private employees to raise Kashmiri flags and then surrendered to foreign powers in the name of peace it was the time to hit our enemy with full force. People like me and many others had some sort of false hopes regarding IK and Bajwa doctrine but all was a mirage like past. Now ideologists like Mr Zavran should calm their senses and go to sleep as no one including Tyyab Ordagan or his friend IK shall take any practical steps. Sorry to say both are only magicians good to make innocent Muslims laugh before destruction.
What happened in Nigorno Karabagh was just one night stand before long sleep.
One can test to send any sort of aid openly to Hammas or any other resistance group from Pakistan the one shall face harsh consequences from Islamic Republic of Pakistan Govt. Try it Mr Zavran. Our religious Minister the so called Islamic scholar Pir Noor Ul Haq is already afraid of EU sanctions his religious teachings have taught him hypocrisy as well as shame on present Govt for having such a so called scholar as religious Minister other one is Ashrafi fat guy getting big bucks from KSA. How they are different from Maulana Fazlul Rehman.

We cannot help Palestine may be it is destiny that Haikal Sulemani shall be constructed before day of judgement on martyrs bodies and shall happen.

Though my I am physically handicapped yet shed tears daily for Palestine but brother you shall face so called Muslims who shall stop you to help Palestine cause in same way I cannot help them even living in so called Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Islamic world is in danger from within, where Israel gets free Arms and monetary aid with influx of volunteers we as Muslims can only pray for Hamas and other resistance groups.
Do you know what happened to the special committe formed on Kashmir including military general(s)who was tasked to delibrate over Kashmir post 5th Aug?

It's time Pakistani establishment and government grows balls and show guts and demand Egypt and Jordan to give us route to supply Palestinians with weapons with which they can unleash hell on Israel. It's very clear that Israel will use every chance to attack us through use of our neighbor India. It's time to return the favor and it's time to defend Qibla e Awwal.

Pakistan needs to equip the resistance with cruise missiles and other weapons and also help them improve their rockets and their speeds. Plus provide them with latest Anti Tank and other weapons. We have to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have some shame. I wonder with which face we are going to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW
Zarwan you must understand this great game before attempting to attack israel. israel wanted safety, trump did exactly what israel wanted. Arabs are now a powerful shield providing security to israel. These games were written long time ago. It was implemented by their chosen leader(TRUMP). This is Think Tank. I can clearly see what is going on. It's impossible for turkey or pakistan to attack israel without permission to enter arab countries. look at the map! This is what they call! GREAT GAME!

I normally do not comment on threads like this, all I am going to say is that there are a lot of Pakistanis out there who will look for any excuse to not help Gaza. Of course there are a few in Pakistan who don't, but it is the minority.

Pakistanis are not the only Muslims in the world. There is no point of being Muslim if you say you are Pakistani first. The nation of Muslims is not Pakistan, it is Islam. Pakistan exists because of Islam, not the other way around.

This is why I respect nations like Iran, I have never seen their people once make excuses like this.
Iran helping/interfering is less to do with Palestinians being Muslims but because it's their arch enemy Israel on the other side. This Muslim brotherhood is Dead now....Had it been the case, Pakistan/Iran and others would be showing similar reactions against Uighur Muslims...but no. That doesn't suit us so let's accept that it's less to do with Muslims and more with suiting our agendas.

Today People are scared of men more than the creator himself, Ah Satan you sure did find a bunch of supporters but unfortunately most of them come from the Kalma Go.

EXACTLY! We can't even look after Pakistan effectively yet some Pakistanis want us to be cannon-fodder and sacrificial lambs for non-Pakistanis............ :disagree:

I believe smuggling some missiles and IW/UW knowhow does not constitute becoming cannon fodder. Secondly, if you look at most countries, including developing ones, their internal problems still exist while they intervene internationally (homelessness, poverty, etc.) The time and circumstances are never perfect.

It is better to do something worthwhile than to sit around hoping for useless incremental improvement at the Homefront.

This is not because of any grand strategy --- it's just because of a few leaders (PM and COAS) valuing stability to such a huge extent that all moral/ethical imperatives and long-term strategic interests are thrown to the wind. It is only to secure their term/position (and, dare I say, extension.) Don't fall for this BS.
Iran helping/interfering is less to do with Palestinians being Muslims but because it's their arch enemy Israel on the other side. This Muslim brotherhood is Dead now....Had it been the case, Pakistan/Iran and others would be showing similar reactions against Uighur Muslims...but no. That doesn't suit us so let's accept that it's less to do with Muslims and more with suiting our agendas.

False comparison.
Today People are scared of men more than the creator himself, Ah Satan you sure did find a bunch of supporters but unfortunately most of them come from the Kalma Go.

EXACTLY. We are living for this dunya --- and that too pretty poorly. I don't see any massive transformative social change and development to justify abandoning IOK and Palestine, etc. So, we suck from both sides!
Do you know what happened to the special committe formed on Kashmir including military general(s)who was tasked to delibrate over Kashmir post 5th Aug?

Do share.

The time is right now. You need to go immediately because the Kafir Israelis are killing Palestinians right left and center. You need to pick up your arms and go to Palestine immediately to fight the Kafirs. The Israelis control Masjid Al Aqsa, so you need to go fight and take back Al Aqsa from them.

The time is now so please don't be a beghairat and coward by making up excuses. Its a shame you live in Canada, a Kafir country that actively supports Israel and Americans. You should immediately leave Canada and go fight for the Muslims in Al Aqsa. Please keep us posted with your journey.

You don’t know others situation I can’t go and fight right now but I’ll support resistance as much as I can. Allah SWT knows my intentions Allah SWT knows my situation and Allah SWT knows what I’m doing.
Btw in Islam it isn’t haram to live in a kaffir country it’s permissible and provide any quran verse or Hadith saying it’s haram to live in a kaffir country.
How you calling me beghairat and coward when I’m at least speaking against Israel and support Palestinian resistance you beghairat want mujahideen to lay down their arms and sell their soles to Zionist Israeli regime. Your the real beghairat and coward too scared to do anything against Israel so you tell your Muslim brothers to accept oppression.
Your probably 30+ telling a 18 year old who’s in a tough situation in Canada to go fight when u beghairat can’t even say pro Palestine stuff online.
It’s a shame your supporting kaffir Israel while being on a Pakistani defence forum. Jinnah called Israel the illegitimate child of the west. Allama iqbal warned us about Israel. When Pakistan was first formed and Israelis approached Liaquat Ali Khan to recognize them he said we aren’t for sale.
Your a living disgrace to all the people involved in founding Pakistan and your on a Pakistani defence forum advocating for Isra

Not supporting at all, just being realistic. I know the Palestinians cannot defeat Israelis, that's why i advocate for a peaceful solution. Don't fight a war you cannot win. And don't worry about me brother, you worry about yourself living a very comfortable life in Kafir Canada. Oh just an FYI, Canada has excellent relations with Israel and conducts 80% of its trade with Kafir USA, that also supports Israel.

Victory comes from Allah SWT. Those who fight in the path of Allah SWT have his support. No weapons no army is greater than the power of Allah SWT.
Rashidun Emipre defeated two super powers Romans and Persians because they had Allah SWT on their side. When the Rashidun army went to fight the Roman army the Armenian general in charge of the Roman army laughed at the Muslims and said he’ll give them food and hold if they turned back. We were severely outnumbered in the battle of Yarmouk but Allah SWT was on our side and we defeated the Roman army.
Imagine if Khaled bin Waleed ra or Umar ibn Kattab ra were alive what do you think they would do? Peace with Israel?

Here are some hadiths on mujahideen of Palestine hopefully you can open your eyes

Umamah Al-Bahili (ra) reports that the Prophet (saw) said, “A group of my Ummah will remain on truth, they will vanquish their enemy and those who disagree with them will not be able to harm them until Allah commands”. “Where are these people”? The Companions (ra) asked. The Prophet (saw) said, “In and around Al-Quds (Jerusalem).
[Ahmad]

Muawiyah Ibn Sufyan (ra) relates that the Prophet (saw) said, “There is a group among my followers who will continue to be openly on the truth. No one who opposes them can harm them until the coming of the Hour”. The Companions (ra) asked, “Where will they be”? The Messenger of Allah said, “They will be in and around Bayt Al-Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem)”.
[Ahmad]

Abu Hurayrah (ra) relates that the Prophet (saw) said, “A group of my Ummah will not cease to fight at the gates of Damascus and at the gates of Al-Quds (Jerusalem) and its surroundings. The betrayal or desertion of whoever deserts them will not harm them in the least. They will remain victorious, standing for the truth, until the Final Hour rises”.
[Tabarani]

Nahik Ibn Suraym Al-Sakuni (ra) relates that the Prophet (saw) said, “You will fight the pagans until the remnant of you fights on the river of Jordan, you to the east of it (present day Jordan) and they to the west of it (occupied Palestine)”.
[Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani]

These Hadith clearly show Palestinian resistance groups are on haqq and have the support of Allah SWT and no power on earth can harm their struggle.

I’ll pray Allah SWT guides you and you give up your beghairati and cowardness

Is this about Pakistan providing firepower to the Palestinians? What are the chances of being realistic that Pakistan will help the Palestinians?

Your probably 30+ telling a 18 year old who’s in a tough situation in Canada to go fight when u beghairat can’t even say pro Palestine stuff online.

Oh God, you're 18 years old. No wonder, my apologies for having engaged you.

Have fun living in Kafir Canada where your tax dollars are supporting Israel and the US that kill Palestinian children.

Funny to see Pakistanis emotional over Palestine when they love Iron brother China against Uighurs Muslims.

Feels like if Israel funded Pakistan, they would be iron brother too or according to munafiq liar PM Imran Khan 'a blessing'

Oh God, you're 18 years old. No wonder, my apologies for having engaged you.

Have fun living in Kafir Canada where your tax dollars are supporting Israel and the US that kill Palestinian children.

Again it’s not haram to live in a kaffir country there’s no Hadith or quran verse saying it’s haram to live in a kaffir country. And I don’t support Canadian government in supporting Israel I’ve been to all the Palestine protests so far.
Unlike you I don’t support a kaffir country I may be living in one which isn’t prohibited in Islam but supporting a kaffir country over a Muslim one and that too israel which we know want to destroy al aqsa and build third temple and Israel which we’ve been told about them in the Quran and Hadith you support israel against Palestinian resistance groups. Even in Hadith it’s mentioned the people putting up resistance and defending al aqsa and Palestine will have the help of Allah SWT yet you still support kaffir Israel.
And yes I’m 18 and unlike you I don’t support kufr over my Muslim brothers. You should be ashamed of your self that a 18 year old has to tell you not to support kufr.

Do you even think or do a little bit of research before letting your verbal diarrhea stink the whole debate? LOL. The good general belongs to cor of engineers, and I can assure you, he was not running the Afghan war. (At this point, I would rather not explain to a senior member what are the roles and responsibilities of Engineers LOL).

He was fired from the position ISI chief, not from the army, he continued his service in other army disciplines. Your foreign warlords were putting a lot of pressure on GOP for his removal. The same lot that you refer to as so called directors. I am sure you can spot the irony.

He was removed, but his action paved the way for a successful defence of the Bosnian capital city and the birth of sole Muslim nation in the heart of Europe. Its hard for the likes of you to understand that making right decision and standing with what is right may look like a difficult choice and may bring immediate harm, but in longer run, the rewards are countless.

Learn to stand with what is right.

fantasize

verb

1. indulge in daydreaming about something desired.

Hang on a minute. Its you who is day dreaming about some foreign phantom Hollywood Chuck Norris AKA "DIRECTOR" running the Pakistani efforts in Bosnia? You have produced ZERO evidence to support your outlandish claims. On the other hand, I have shown you evidence, from the man himself, clearly and without any shadow of doubt! Why dont you put your money where your loud mouth is, and for once bring forth some tiny bit evidence to support your diatribes?

And we have gone through lengthy discussion and yet you are still clueless as to why we are discussing this? LOL. Sunshine, what I am trying to get through your thick skull, that if Pakistan can support war efforts, oceans apart, in the heart of Europe, in a very hostile environment where genocide was also happening, Pakistan can easily support war efforts against Israel by helping those who are resisting Israeli aggression and arrogance. However I also knowledge that we are lacking the "doers" in post Mushy era, we got lot of "thinkers", unfortunately, who endup doing nothing.

Kargil is the only saving grace of Musharraf, and with regards to Ojri camp, what do you except when you are are in a war? Bottom line, we won the war, kicked Soviets out and now on our way to boot the yanks out as well.

I will let you what thinking and over thinking do. The likes of Kiyani/mushy. Not acting while allowing the likes of cia/raw/mossad getting the strong hold in Afghan soil and using that as a base to run the terror campaign against the citizen of Pakistan. Allowing the cia terrorist move freely within the borders of Pakistan. Just few examples.

All that wattabootery and it still is irrelevant as to how fantasized tales from more than a quarter century ago apply to the present day and thread in providing firepower to the Palestinian resistance by Pakistan. FAIL.

It's time Pakistani establishment and government grows balls and show guts and demand Egypt and Jordan to give us route to supply Palestinians with weapons with which they can unleash hell on Israel. It's very clear that Israel will use every chance to attack us through use of our neighbor India. It's time to return the favor and it's time to defend Qibla e Awwal.

Pakistan needs to equip the resistance with cruise missiles and other weapons and also help them improve their rockets and their speeds. Plus provide them with latest Anti Tank and other weapons. We have to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have some shame. I wonder with which face we are going to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW
The last best chance for a Palestinian state was in 1973 but Egypt mucked it up when they stopped their forces from advancing in middle of the Sanai dessert. Now like it or not progress will only be made when the narrative changes in the US and the progressives in the US have a majority; and the will enforce actual peace and resolution of the problem. It's a long way to go but time is not on the Palestinian side. We can only speculate.

Israel is illegitimate state and it would never be recognized
One year after Saudia Arabia does - so will Pakistan. Remember what I said. MBS is in talks with Netanayu. Because of the recent events expect Saudia to recognize Israel between next 5-10 years. All other GCC and Arab countries have already done. KSA will slowly get their population acceptable to the idea and then they will do it.

If 10 years ago somebody had said UAE would do it it would have recieved a shocked reaction. And Pakistan will do it after KSA. Nobody bothers paying taxes in Pakistan and the state is forced to live of IMF loans and Arab/Chinese charity.
Egypt mucked it up when they stopped their forces from advancing in middle of the Sanai dessert.
What are you on about. Your pissing on the dead brave Egyptian soldiers who fought like lions in the Sinai. They got defeated because of America. It provided massive logistics and satellite imagery of precise locations of Egyptian armour and infantry formations.

Yes but we can send these weapons by air as usa sent in 60 when egypt blocked

I always thought why cant we gave them weapons which changed the course of war there r weapons we use in testing in exerciaes send few anti aircraft missile anti tank land based cruise missile train palestanian army properly jews did that when there were no israel only force can stop force otherwise if u cant do that stop saying we stand with palestine they dont need our standing in few scrap metal words
Ask china if u want to become super power defeat the snakes children like israel which will definately weaken USA than u can cut the snajes head once it for all

Collapse of western global order and meaningless nuclear deterrence...
With systems and global order rearranging and new power centers and groups taking root both inside west and outside... an internal and disproportionate collapse is becoming more likely... making nuclear weapons and their use redundant... in fact perhaps enabling more organized factions to overcome or overtake such weapons as a mode of blackmail.
While Chinese and Russians seem more organized, a global collapse in order may cause all support columns to come crashing down... As most authority and it's image remains surface deep and primarily based on perception.
Factions such as those supporting former U.S. president and those who want to overthrow the system outright, some while working as intrinsic parts of current paradigm, are and will be new power brokers. People who assume survival of neo liberal order only delude themselves as they have no foresight, direction or purpose. First ones to lose!
I laid bare the above for context that lays foundation for upcoming events(projection/assumption. Israeli state is increasingly fragile, as it's supporters see a shaky foundation they may flee leaving voids.

That and global collapse of western order will start wars anew. A new order! Where, as mentioned deterrence(national and nuclear) will become nullified by sub-state actors and situation more fluid... borders meaningless, once again!

So, yes Hamas perhaps represents the new model. Governance not by a state but an organized faction!

As it stands in the west the State no longer has a common cause with its people. It has become a usurper...

Back
Top Bottom