What's new

Opinion: Providing Firepower to Palestinian Resistance

Ok brother

You have convinced me to change your mind. I now fully support your trip from Canada (a Kafir country supporting Israel) to Gaza to fight with Hamas. Please keep us updated with your progress as you go fight the Israelis. We will all pray for you brother.

In sha Allah when time for jihad comes I’ll be there and support my Muslim brothers out and defend al aqsa. I’m not a beghairat who would ask mujahideen to give up their arms and surrender to the kaffir. I still have imaan in me at least I don’t support kaffir Israel which is enemies of Islam and they’ve even been mentioned in the Quran. I haven’t sold my deen for worldly pleasures.
In sha Allah when the time is right and my age is right I’ll support my Muslim brothers in jihad against kaffirs.
Btw living in a kaffir country (Canada) is not haram and is permissible
Supporting anti Islam kaffir Israel against mujahideen who are defending al aqsa and them selves is haram so worry about your self brother

We are not preparing for Kashmir cause and you think we will go to Palestine?

If the govt was soo pro-active, we would see NCC courses or similar to train us for future conflict which I believe is not too far.

Without any training, we can't even volunteer optimally when the time comes if not already here.
On lighter side Govt pushed even private employees to raise Kashmiri flags and then surrendered to foreign powers in the name of peace it was the time to hit our enemy with full force. People like me and many others had some sort of false hopes regarding IK and Bajwa doctrine but all was a mirage like past. Now ideologists like Mr Zavran should calm their senses and go to sleep as no one including Tyyab Ordagan or his friend IK shall take any practical steps. Sorry to say both are only magicians good to make innocent Muslims laugh before destruction.
What happened in Nigorno Karabagh was just one night stand before long sleep.
One can test to send any sort of aid openly to Hammas or any other resistance group from Pakistan the one shall face harsh consequences from Islamic Republic of Pakistan Govt. Try it Mr Zavran. Our religious Minister the so called Islamic scholar Pir Noor Ul Haq is already afraid of EU sanctions his religious teachings have taught him hypocrisy as well as shame on present Govt for having such a so called scholar as religious Minister other one is Ashrafi fat guy getting big bucks from KSA. How they are different from Maulana Fazlul Rehman.

We cannot help Palestine may be it is destiny that Haikal Sulemani shall be constructed before day of judgement on martyrs bodies and shall happen.
In sha Allah when time for jihad comes I’ll be there and support my Muslim brothers out and defend al aqsa. I’m not a beghairat who would ask mujahideen to give up their arms and surrender to the kaffir. I still have imaan in me at least I don’t support kaffir Israel which is enemies of Islam and they’ve even been mentioned in the Quran. I haven’t sold my deen for worldly pleasures.
In sha Allah when the time is right and my age is right I’ll support my Muslim brothers in jihad against kaffirs.
Btw living in a kaffir country (Canada) is not haram and is permissible
Supporting anti Islam kaffir Israel against mujahideen who are defending al aqsa and them selves is haram so worry about your self brother
Though my I am physically handicapped yet shed tears daily for Palestine but brother you shall face so called Muslims who shall stop you to help Palestine cause in same way I cannot help them even living in so called Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Islamic world is in danger from within, where Israel gets free Arms and monetary aid with influx of volunteers we as Muslims can only pray for Hamas and other resistance groups.

I appeal Pak Govt to allow at least individual volunteers to go and help Ghaza fighters as well as people like me to freely send aid to resistance groups . End all ties with hypocrite Mehmood Abbas/PLO. I am amzed to see that military strength of PLO is almost 35000 thousand which is only being used to suppress Hammas and other opposing factions.

We would always focus on Kashmir and Palestine not just ourselves. Those who want to focus on themselves are free to leave this country. Pakistan is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and yes we would eventually fight Israel to get Palestine back. Any one who tries to avoid doing that will perish.
It is utterly shameful, Pakistan should release hell.

He is the one who made the decision being in charge of ISI, unless you have verifiable and authentic information otherwise, the claims you are making are nothing more then Hollywood BS. :D

Of course he did. He was the project manager who did an excellent job as directed by those who contracted it out to the organization he led.
Israel is illegitimate state and it would never be recognized

And yet many Muslim countries have already recognized it.

Of course he did. He was the project manager who did an excellent job as directed by those who contracted it out to the organization he led.

Who are these directors? Please bring forth the names, designations, and ofcourse the elephant the room, the authentic and verifiable proofs to suport your rants. I am all ears. :D

Who are these directors? Please bring forth the names, designations, and ofcourse the elephant the room, the authentic and verifiable proofs to suport your rants. I am all ears. :D

As soon as you bring out the serial numbers of the missiles that are being claimed to have been transferred, and the necessary budgetary approvals for funding said transfers from Pakistani money. :D

As soon as you bring out the serial numbers of the missiles that are being claimed to have been transferred, and the necessary budgetary approvals for funding said transfers from Pakistani money. :D

You are making a lot of nonsensical assumptions my friend.

Let me cut to the chase. You got Ex ISI cheif on camera admitting he ordered air lifting of anti tank missiles to Bosnia. The claims you are making of some "directors" involved, who are they, do have names, or you are refeing to chuk Norris of Hollywood? Lol. :D

Let me educate you further, if some forigen directors were indeed involved, BB would have never fired Gen Nasir from ISI post. His actions, against UN arms embargo, cost him his job.

It's time Pakistani establishment and government grows balls and show guts and demand Egypt and Jordan to give us route to supply Palestinians with weapons with which they can unleash hell on Israel. It's very clear that Israel will use every chance to attack us through use of our neighbor India. It's time to return the favor and it's time to defend Qibla e Awwal.

Pakistan needs to equip the resistance with cruise missiles and other weapons and also help them improve their rockets and their speeds. Plus provide them with latest Anti Tank and other weapons. We have to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have some shame. I wonder with which face we are going to face ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW

While Israel is clearly wrong..palestians people are not our friends

They need to understand for people to care about them they also need to care about others

Pakistan should provide all political and diplomatic support to the Palestinians as well a humanitarian assistance. We should push for more regional integration to address these frozen conflicts among other things......a MENA bloc.

Pakistan is in no shape to provide open military aid to the Palestinians. We have no access to Israels borders (unlike in Afghanistan).....so its not a valid comparison. Best we can hope to do is to give arms to a third party that will give it to the Palestinians on our behave.....more plausible deniability this way. Only real third party is IRGC.....but we would have no control over where those weapons go. Too many wild cards in such an endeavor.

stop shouting death to America and Israel, then you will be fine
This shouting only reflects hypocrisy, and promotion of fanaticism. Considering US gave 200+ billon to IRGC and most of it was spent on creating militant bodies and operating them around the region, irony is whole process involved killings of US soldiers, Pakistan soldiers, Turkish soldiers, Lebanese and Palestinians people.

Pakistan should at minimum provide atgms, anza mandpads, and NASR guided missiles.
Issue is logistics and plausible deniability. No way we can provide weapons made in Pakistan. Better to send all those confiscated TTP/ANA weapons. Made in America M4's.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom