Opinion - Indian Muslims do not hate Pakistan but are just Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuvarnaTeja

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
It was too late by the time Indian Muslims realized that they were fooled by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Muhammad Ali Jinnah was right.

Many Pakistanis misconstrue that Indian Muslims hate Pakistan but nothing is farther from truth.

Today Indian Muslims raise Pakistani Flags, shout Pakistan Zindabad and marry Pakistanis.

Indian Muslims are just jealous that they are not part the greener pastures of Pakistan and are miserably stuck in India where sanghis are suppressing their

• Freedom to eat beef
  • Freedom to pray
  • Freedom to marry non Muslim girls
  • Freedom to wear Burqas
  • Freedom to Marry and Divorce as per Islamic law

Pakistan should start a movement to mobilize UN, US, EU, OIC, China to impose crippling sanctions on India and protect the rights of Indian Muslims.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

@Akshay89 @jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi

Last edited:
They aren't jealous.

Cow meat is freely available in Muslim areas. I eat it frequently.

Indian Muslims love Pakistani Muslims. They are only mad at the fact that if India were undivided, Muslims would have been the majority by now.

Some Indian Muslims I know want to move to Pakistan due to Sanghi rule. But Pakistan only accepts Afghan Muslims. They don't want Indian Muslims.

They aren't jealous.

Indian Muslims love Pakistani Muslims. They are only mad at the fact that if India were undivided, Muslims would have been the majority by now.

Some Indian Muslims I know want to move to Pakistan due to Sanghi rule. But Pakistan only accepts Afghan Muslims. They don't want Indian Muslims.

Yes beef is available but how long yeh chupke chupke kar na padega

We need to fight until it is available in the open market not just in the black market.

They aren't jealous.

It's not about wanting or not wanting, their is no way we can possibly absorb Indian Muslims there are 200 million plus

Pakistani are also very awake to being taken advantage of, afghans are becoming increasingly hated for their attitude and constant problems they create so we aren't really that willing to take on people with millions of their own problems

The biggest issue has always been that most Pakistani always understood that Hindus (bakhts to be specific) were out enemies and we will never give them any mercy, many Indian Muslims historically always stood with India and even abused Pakistan

Just because hindutva poison now has woken them up dosent mean all is forgiven, everyone come to Pakistan

Nevertheless we are all subcontinent Muslims and Pakistan and Bangladesh must support Indian Muslims against our common enemies

It's not about wanting or not wanting, their is no way we can possibly absorb Indian Muslims there are 200 million plus

Pakistani are also very awake to being taken advantage of, afghans are becoming increasingly hated for their attitude and constant problems they create so we aren't really that willing to take on people with millions of their own problems

The biggest issue has always been that most Pakistani always understood that Hindus (bakhts to be specific) were out enemies and we will never give them any mercy, many Indian Muslims historically always stood with India and even abused Pakistan

Just because hindutva poison now has woken them up dosent mean all is forgiven, everyone come to Pakistan

Nevertheless we are all subcontinent Muslims and Pakistan and Bangladesh must support Indian Muslims against our common enemies

The plan is not to accept Indian Muslims but to create more Pakistans out of India that will join Pakistan and Bangladesh one day.

What we need now is for PMIK to take up the persecution of Indian Muslims on all international fora with full vigor.

PMIK is fighting for Taliban and Kashmiri Muslims.

He needs to include Indian Muslims to his list too.

Freedom to wear Burqas

A vastly greater percentage of Indian Muslim females wear the burqa than in Pakistan. Here in my Deccan neighborhood it looks like I am in Taliban-ruled Afghanistan except with black burqas. Just yesterday I saw a mother taking along her 5 to 7-year-old daughter who was in a full burqa. Crazy.

The plan is not to accept Indian Muslims but to create more Pakistans out of India that will join Pakistan and Bangladesh one day.

What we need now is for PMIK to take up the persecution of Indian Muslims on all international fora with full vigor.

PMIK is fighting for Taliban and Kashmiri Muslims.

He needs to include Indian Muslims to his list too.

As hindutva poison spreads this process has already begun, their is a very real partition on the ground happening in India

Indian Muslims however just seclude themselves in individual villages and cities or parts of cities

They need to create vast areas of Muslim majority

So country's within a country

The divide between Hindus and Muslims is already occuring in real time and the next step of this partition is for Indian Muslims populations to join up creating areas where they live, work and have economic independence

The division of economic reliance where Hindus only buy from Hindus and Muslims only by from Muslims is now again happening

A vastly greater percentage of Indian Muslim females wear the burqa than in Pakistan. Here in my Deccan neighborhood it looks like I am in Taliban-ruled Afghanistan except with black burqas. Just yesterday I saw a mother taking along her 5 to 7-year-old daughter who was in a full burqa. Crazy.

It is okay if you do not support it but don't make fun of it.

As hindutva poison spreads this process has already begun, their is a very real partition on the ground happening in India

Indian Muslims however just seclude themselves in individual villages and cities or parts of cities

They need to create vast areas of Muslim majority

So country's within a country

The divide between Hindus and Muslims is already occuring in real time and the next step of this partition is for Indian Muslims populations to join up creating areas where they live, work and have economic independence

The division of economic reliance where Hindus only buy from Hindus and Muslims only by from Muslims is now again happening

Yes complete segregation of Hindus and Muslims is taking place due to sanghis.

Pakistan can take in rich Indian Muslims who can invest in Pakistan. And highly qualified Indian Muslims - Scientists, Doctors, IITians et
Wrong. Even if you unite muslims of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, Hindu's will still be the majority.
No.

Many Hindus would convert to Islam due to aggressive Dawah. Especially lower castes who form 85 percent of the total Hindus

Can we say the English should move to France, the French to Poland, and the Dutch to Russia because of problems in their society? We don't because it is disrespectful. So, there is a lack of self respect among Hindus and Muslims in India and Pakistan which is a result of British colonial rule. People saw themselves as the colonials wanted and in the early 20th century people were generally very politically ignorant and were manipulated. Today, we should talk about returning people to where they came from. A Bihari's home is Bihar, a Sindhi's home is Sindh, a Kashmiri's home is Kashmir, and so on.

Last edited:
No.

Many Hindus would convert to Islam due to aggressive Dawah. Especially lower castes who form 85 percent of the total Hindus

Im sure 200 million muslims of India are enough to do aggressive dawah to convert the Hindu's to Islam, Don't need Pakistani's
for that.

I don’t see any logic in Indian Muslims having jealousy against Pakistanis. They all have a soft corner just like for Muslims around the world but what you see in media is just lip service we have to do so that no one puts a gaddar label.
But all Indian Muslims will any day support Pakistanis than hindutva terrorist.

Now coming to the point of mass migration.
Muslims of india( even those PRE partition) have seen worse than this and they will survive.
200 million are going no where and the percentage will keep growing.

And as far as Muslims becoming majority in India one day, that seems very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom