What's new

Israeli Solution to Indian Muslim problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF.. Why don't other minorities take on their states? What about the hindu minority in banglades or malaysia or how about chinese in malaysia..

Civil war will happen in india down the line decades from now but i get the feeling some pakistanis are desperately pushing for civil war but know this you will be forced to make an incursion and retake it.. If civil war happens it will start ww3.

Also I find it weird that indians have nothing about or relevance other then freaking 14% which seems to overshadow them.. The themselves cling on any subject and biggy-pag ride them.. I have no idea india irrelevant or uninteresting
Because it's nowhere at the same level, average Indian absolutely despises Islam

Average Pakistani/Bangladeshi does not care about Hinduism, etc, we just mock it sometimes to piss off the Indians

Same with the other examples you gave

You cannot reason with a TTP or an Islamist as well, doesn't mean that non muslims should be confined somewhere else. Today you segregate them here, tomorrow fanatics will say that throw them out.

And what are the alternatives?

Fight and perish

Forsake their religion/culture

I think my proposal is very realistic.

You cannot reason with a TTP or an Islamist as well, doesn't mean that non muslims should be confined somewhere else. Today you segregate them here, tomorrow fanatics will say that throw them out.
How common is a sanghi in India?

How common is a TTP member/supporter in Pakistan?

How many threads a day competition is going on here..... i recall seeing same thread posted by the same poster just a while back.... I feel like this is the 10th billion thread. Does this place even have mods

This is an obvious troll thread..

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD

Last edited:
I have read your proposal but it is a non starter. Kashmiris want complete freedom. They were not happy even with autonomy under Article 370. It is our responsibility to provide what they want.

Kashmiris are not a single-minded bloc, there are various thoughts there. While there were / are separatists like Syed Ali Shah Geelani and the foul Asiya Andrabi there are also others like the Abdullahs, then the young progressive Shehla Rashid and the long time Communist leader MY Tarigami. So the situation is nuanced.

Last edited:
British created Pakistan for the Muslims of British India.

But not all Muslims moved to Pakistan. Some Muslims stay put due to their love of their birth place and others due to economic reasons.

Today Indian Muslims make up around 25% of Indian population but they are being suffocated with he policies on what they eat, how they dress and where they pray.

Pakistan and Bangladesh Muslims do not want them for fear of taking additional burden. At best they provide some lip service.

The only solution for this issue is to follow the Israeli model where Jews of Europe have been settled in Palestine.

So India Muslims need to find a place within India that they can call home and relocate to create a new Home land of their own where they can enjoy unlimited freedoms.

@jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi
Pakistan does have a solution called GHAZW E HIND غزوہ ہند and its very near so chill. :pakistan::enjoy:

Kashmiris are not a single-minded bloc, there are various thoughts there. While there were / are separatists like Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Asiya Andrabi there are also others like the Abdullahs, then the young progressive Shehla Rashid and the long time Communist leader MY Tarigami. So the situation is nuanced.

True. But Abdullahs will be happy with Independent Kashmir. They may have issues joining Pakistan.

No Kashmiri will have issues with Independent Kashmir proposal.

At most we have to create two independent states one for the Sunnis of Kashmir and the other for the Shias of Kargil.

Pakistan does have a solution called GHAZW E HIND غزوہ ہند and its very near so chill. :pakistan::enjoy:

Hindus of Pakistan and Muslims of India are willing to live with with each other but Fanatic Muslims of Pakistan and Sanghis of India do not want to live together. This was reason for partition.

So GHAZW E HIND will only work if you are able to exterminate all fanatic Muslims and Hindus of the subcontinent.

Last edited:
WTF.. Why don't other minorities take on their states? What about the hindu minority in banglades or malaysia or how about chinese in malaysia..

Civil war will happen in india down the line decades from now but i get the feeling some pakistanis are desperately pushing for civil war but know this you will be forced to make an incursion and retake it..

Also I find it weird that indians have nothing to talk about or relevance other then freaking 14% which seems to overshadow them.. They themselves cling on any subject and biggy-pag ride them.. I had no idea india is this irrelevant or uninteresting..

Look whos clinging on any thread about Indian minorities? Dude why even give them that importance and why secretly hold them at high pedestal.. Do you see other nations over-obsessing over their minorities to the point where they themselves get overshadowed.. Example EU, Malaysia, UAE, Indonesia, Canada, USA

Minorities in China, Malaysia, Turkiye are not being persecuted like in India.

zameen aasman ka fark hai

Suvarna Teja Frauds University

You are a mischief maker, masquerading as a liberal. I know your type very well and also suspect your real political leanings, but that is for another day. A garbage truck with an open door that litters every street that it moves on. The only reason you don't get banned by mods is because you cleverly avoid crossing the line on racial/religious insults. No one is getting fooled by your over the top love for Pakistanis and Muslims. The intelligent ones see you for what you are. I never target anyone like this on any forum, but fakers like you really get under my skin because you turn the forum into a pile of discussions which are initiated on a fraudulent premise.

@jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi need not relocate anywhere. India is every inch their land as it is of believers in any other religion or atheists/agnostics. No sanghi or fraudia is going to tell them where they should go. The current atmosphere of hate will end, despite best attempts by whatsapp makers like you who specialize in dividing people in their own way.

You are on my ignore list now. Something that I won't do even to my worst critics

It took you so long to figure out this RSScal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom