What's new

Israeli Solution to Indian Muslim problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are really sincere about Kashmiri Muslims, Kashmir and India and Pakistan then please read this proposal of mine from 2020 :

I have read your proposal but it is a non starter. Kashmiris want complete freedom. They were not happy even with autonomy under Article 370. It is our responsibility to provide what they want.

British created Pakistan for the Muslims of British India.

But not all Muslims moved to Pakistan. Some Muslims stay put due to their love of their birth place and others due to economic reasons.

Today Indian Muslims make up around 25% of Indian population but they are being suffocated with he policies on what they eat, how they dress and where they pray.

Pakistan and Bangladesh Muslims do not want them for fear of taking additional burden. At best they provide some lip service.

The only solution for this issue is to follow the Israeli model where Jews of Europe have been settled in Palestine.

So India Muslims need to find a place within India that they can call home and relocate to create a new Home land of their own where they can enjoy unlimited freedoms.

@jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi
I think best solution is for Indian imperial forces to carve out a chunk of England or USA and ship the Muslims there. The Muslims can then setup an apartheid rule, ethnic cleanse the locals, ,systematically throw the locals out of their homes and discriminate against persecute the locals Israeli style.

Solution: Indian Muslims grow some balls, I understand this may be difficult considering the average size over there, but give it a try. Otherwise accept being a second-class citizen, people who are accepting of you are an extreme minority, Islamaphobia is at an all time high and continues to grow in India. They literally worship Israelies for their treatment of Muslims, and of course the Kashmir similarity

I think best solution is for Indian imperial forces to carve out a chunk of England or USA and ship the Muslims there. The Muslims can then setup an apartheid rule, ethnic cleanse the locals, ,systematically throw the locals out of their homes and discriminate against persecute the locals Israeli style.

The problem with indians is that they are so god damn nosey, they always have their heads stuck up somebody's ***. Instead of live and let live, they always have to involve themselves in the business of others. They can't just let Muslims live their life in peace, can't let kashmiris live in peace, can't allow this, can't allow that, and always have to superimpose their beliefs on others.

That's why india is bound to implode. It has less to do with religion than their collective national psyche of not being able to mind their business.

It's funny in a way to watch the injuns being so self destructive.

Solution: Indian Muslims grow some balls, I understand this may be difficult considering the average size over there, but give it a try. Otherwise accept being a second-class citizen, people who are accepting of you are an extreme minority, Islamaphobia is at an all time high and continues to grow in India. They literally worship Israelies for their treatment of Muslims, and of course the Kashmir similarity

All most all of South Indians are secular.

My proposal would be for all Muslims of North India to relocate to South India. We will be more than happy to have them amongst us.

That's why india is bound to implode. It has less to do with religion than their collective national psyche of not being able to mind their business.
It won't implode, Indians are submissive, the Muslims will simply become atheist/Hindus eventually.

You could not answer a simple Yes or No on if you will support Independence of Kashmiri Muslims from India but came back here to throw some personal insults. :yahoo:

Sitting in Pakistan you cannot appreciate the miserable life of Indian Muslims.
Seriously you don't know about me.

While the persecution of minorities in India and Pakistan is a bitter reality however the solution you are proposing is going to cause more problems. Why can't muslims, Hindus and others can't coexist in a same colony, city or town? Why try to segregate and take away the opportunity from the young ones to understand the differences and learn to respect each other?

A country should have no business in the caste, creed and religion of her citizens and everyone should be treated as an equal.

All most all of South Indians are secular.

My proposal would be for all Muslims of North India to relocate to South India. We will be more than happy to have them amongst us.
Does this mean they are not anti-Islam, because that's hard to believe

Seriously you don't know about me.

While the persecution of minorities in India and Pakistan is a bitter reality however the solution you are proposing is going to cause more problems. Why can't muslims, Hindus and others can't coexist in a same colony, city or town? Why try to segregate and take away the opportunity from the young ones to understand the differences and learn to respect each other?

A country should have no business in the caste, creed and religion of her citizens and everyone should be treated as an equal.

You cannot reason with a sanghi from bhayya land.

Does this mean they are not anti-Islam, because that's hard to believe

South Indians of all varieties are fairly nice people in my experience. I guess the toxic ones all live in the North.

South Indians of all varieties are fairly nice people in my experience. I guess the toxic ones all live in the North.
Every "nice" Indian is 9/10 someone who hides his true views, they may be nice on topics excluding Indo-Pak and religion, but the fifth is there

WTF.. Why don't other minorities take on their states? What about the hindu minority in banglades or malaysia or how about chinese in malaysia..

Civil war will happen in india down the line decades from now but i get the feeling some pakistanis are desperately pushing for civil war but know this you will be forced to make an incursion and retake it..

Also I find it weird that indians have nothing to talk about or relevance other then freaking 14% which seems to overshadow them.. They themselves cling on any subject and biggy-pag ride them.. I had no idea india is this irrelevant or uninteresting..

Look whos clinging on any thread about Indian minorities? Dude why even give them that importance and why secretly hold them at high pedestal.. Do you see other nations over-obsessing over their minorities to the point where they themselves get overshadowed.. Example EU, Malaysia, UAE, Indonesia, Canada, USA

Last edited:
You cannot reason with a sanghi from bhayya land.
You cannot reason with a TTP or an Islamist as well, doesn't mean that non muslims should be confined somewhere else. Today you segregate them here, tomorrow fanatics will say that throw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom