What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Popular yes , NS is also Popular , so is Bilawal & so is Altaf , does that mean his reputation will survive if he goes against national interest , the answer is NO , We have suffered many attacks form TTP cowards , did we crumble ? we were always angry that why our army is not taking care of this filth ... mark my words people of this country will gladly give their own life if it meant to defend it .

You are greatly underestimating your own people Zarvan .
And if this attack continues after this operation which they will no matter how much we hate it would only be disaster for Army reputation Sir so Imran needs to come right now and decide what he wants to do

628973-MullahFazlullah-1383857237-160-640x480.JPG

images

BOYS PLAYTIME IS OVER SAY YOUR PRAYERS BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET A FIRST DEGREE
*** WHOOPING

ZALEELON JAHANUM JAANE KI TAYARI KARLO
PAK FAUJ ZINDABAD

The time for talks is over – retd general
Retired general Major Jamshed Ayaz lauded the move as a “very good decision”.

“It came slightly late. But better late than never. Pakistan has suffered a big loss – and Pakistan comes first. They have made a correct decision to launch this. The time for talks is over.”

Money for operation: PTI MNA
i have not cursed, but i want to curse this Bas***d Arif alvi now

Supporters and critics weigh in on operation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

“Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) was not aware of this. We were not informed that a wide scale operation will be launched in North Waziristan,” PTI MNA Dr Arif Alvi said, adding that this is a ‘money for operation’ exchange.

He added that his party has always maintained that an operation of this scale will result in a large influx of refugees in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where his party forms government. “The government should have told us so we could have prepared for this.”

He criticised the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) for what he said was a move to appease the US government which has linked aid to an operation of this nature.

“The PML-N government did not tell the public and the opposition why the talks failed. We do not know about the dimension of this operation.”

He also said that groups such as the Haqqani network have no war with Pakistan and are being isolated without reason. “Does the government want to burn all cards for the incoming government in Afghanistan?” He suggested that there should be a surgical and precise operation as a large scale strike would result in the death of innocents.

PTI is going down the wrong path.

They will be dead if they go against this op.

There has been a steady pressure by the whole nation for an op. Although not on the same level as previous Swat ops or anything, but there is public pressure.

Imran Khan will get lynched if he goes against this.

And if this attack continues after this operation which they will no matter how much we hate it would only be disaster for Army reputation Sir so Imran needs to come right now and decide what he wants to do
Only Allah knows the future , not me Not you , only thing we can do is to support our Army , as long as you can do that (Can You ? ) , leave the rest for later .

PTI is going down the wrong path.

They will be dead if they go against this op.

There has been a steady pressure by the whole nation for an op. Although not on the same level as previous Swat ops or anything, but there is public pressure.

Imran Khan will get lynched if he goes against this.

KPK people eso need their reps to stand united on this operation, other wise it may cause a black lash

Only Allah knows the future , not me Not you , only thing we can do is to support our Army , as long as you can do that (Can You ? ) , leave the rest for later .
Sir if KPK government decides not to support this it would be complete disaster for us Sir and I don't think he is going to because dumbo Nawaz didn't bothered to even call him most probably

Back
Top Bottom