What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Whole country need to support this. In the past TTP gundas were tolerated & result is infront of everyone...they killed everyone who failed to obey their "orders"...be it from MQM, PPP or PTI. I hope JUI, PTI & PML-N will use their brains now & send their own members to fight along with PA to eliminate TTP'ers.
Mr yes and if they don't support and KPK government backs off from support you are looking at biggest disaster in history of Pakistan so Imran needs to act fast what ever his thoughts are he need to come up with statement right now

I beliebe all respective members here are missing a very important points.
Meanwhile Military Conducts an operation there. Police and Rangera should start operation in Breeding grounds like Jhang and Faisalabad in central Punjab Sakhar Bhakar layya Rajanpur in South Punjab and Sindh and Karachi.
Its very important

pakistan-army-coup-12-27-2011.jpg

Go Army go we are with you.

I hope pakistan will get Mi- 35 from russia as fast as they can. Mi-35 will be very usefull in this operation.

May Allah give Pakistan Army a convincing victory. A victory that these foreign terrorists be sent to hell and their handlers in neighboring countries know forever that next time dont engage Pakistan's Army if they want to live a life of jackals they are living.

DG ISPR has said that on the directions of the Government, Armed forces of Pakistan have launched a comprehensive operation against foreign and local terrorists who are hiding in sanctuaries in North Wazirastan Agency. The operation has been named Zarb-e-Azb.

This is what I am talking about. This is how a democratic country, its government and the military work together "on the directions of the Government, Armed forces of Pakistan have launched a comprehensive operation against foreign and local terrorists".

The key is "on the direction of the government (approval from the democratic government)". I see Pakistan's growth and expansion in the very near future. Democracy and Democratic government need to be preserved. The military is an arm of the democratic system and not a system over the constitution. This is good news.
Good luck to Pakistan. May you succeed in removing the AQ /Taliban / terrorist threat all together (that's a threat to the entire world). These terrorists have caused hundreds of innocents to die. Time to end their dirty game!

Meanwhile Military Conducts an operation there. Police and Rangera should start operation in Breeding grounds like Jhang and Faisalabad in central Punjab Sakhar Bhakar layya Rajanpur in South Punjab and Sindh and Karachi.
Its very important

Agreed & the Pak-Afghan border need to be sealed & completely monitored. Any movement of TTP'ers should be reported to PAF or US so that either PAF or US drone kill the ones who are escaping.

Good luck Pakistan Army! Kill these terrorists with fire and send them to hell where they belong.

Hope IK grows a pair and comes out in full support of PA.

Its very important

Fully agree!

A comprehensive operation is needed against local militants and sectarian terrorists too. They need to be killed. No court cases. Just kill them all.

He is dam popular he would no go any where and if massive attack comes in cities after this operation that would be death of our government and also will seriously damage Army reputation so I am waiting for his statement
Popular yes , NS is also Popular , so is Bilawal & so is Altaf , does that mean his reputation will survive if he goes against national interest , the answer is NO , We have suffered many attacks form TTP cowards , did we crumble ? we were always angry that why our army is not taking care of this filth ... mark my words people of this country will gladly give their own life if it meant to defend it .

You are greatly underestimating your own people Zarvan .

Money for operation: PTI MNA
i have not cursed, but i want to curse this Bas***d Arif alvi now

Supporters and critics weigh in on operation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

“Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) was not aware of this. We were not informed that a wide scale operation will be launched in North Waziristan,” PTI MNA Dr Arif Alvi said, adding that this is a ‘money for operation’ exchange.

He added that his party has always maintained that an operation of this scale will result in a large influx of refugees in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where his party forms government. “The government should have told us so we could have prepared for this.”

He criticised the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) for what he said was a move to appease the US government which has linked aid to an operation of this nature.

“The PML-N government did not tell the public and the opposition why the talks failed. We do not know about the dimension of this operation.”

He also said that groups such as the Haqqani network have no war with Pakistan and are being isolated without reason. “Does the government want to burn all cards for the incoming government in Afghanistan?” He suggested that there should be a surgical and precise operation as a large scale strike would result in the death of innocents.

Back
Top Bottom