What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Guys let's all pray for the safety of our men, putting their lives on the line for the nation. Remember these are sons, brothers, fathers and friends and above all human beings. Each life is worth more than anything in the world.
I hope as many terrorists get sent to hell with minimum human casualties.
Note: Taliban are not to be considered human.

Khwaja Asif should stay safe. These bastards have sleeper cells throughout Punjab. Also, army should take upmost care as to the treatment of the locals. Treat them with deepest respect unless they belong to the Taliban.

Also let **** Khan bark. MQM and PPP support the operation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf Hussain beeper on start of operation, MQM completely supports the operation, offers volunteers to Pak army

altaf-png.35160

Nawaz decision can turn into disaster if Imran Khan threatens to protest this decision it would be massive blow to this because Imran Khan is ruling KPK and it would be deadly for us

I hope the Army men & Innocent civilians will remain unharmed.

I hope all TTP & their supporters will be eliminated.

Finally the Army gave Nawaz enough balls to give the go ahead.

So this is why the news came today that the security of Isl has been given to Army.

Whats the point when they are going to run to Afghanistan (if they havent already) only yo live and fight another day. If government is to give green signal, than gloves should be off and the army should be authorised to cross border in hot pursuit.

Nawaz decision can turn into disaster if Imran Khan threatens to protest this decision it would be massive blow to this because Imran Khan is ruling KPK and it would be deadly for us
that would be death of his political career , 70% of his young supporters will leave him they love Army more then they like him , why do you think he always says whatever Army decides we will be with them .

unless he has lost his mind he will not object this decision .

that would be death of his political career , 70% of his young supporters will leave him they love Army more then they like him , why do you think he always says whatever Army decides we will be with them .

This. Will have to be one of the most foolish politician in the history of time to pull this off. everybody would be against him,every politician would be against him and the army would be against him too. Would be his end as a politician.

Whole country need to support this. In the past TTP gundas were tolerated & result is infront of everyone...they killed everyone who failed to obey their "orders"...be it from MQM, PPP or PTI. I hope JUI, PTI & PML-N will use their brains now & send their own members to fight along with PA to eliminate TTP'ers.

He is dam popular he would no go any where and if massive attack comes in cities after this operation that would be death of our government and also will seriously damage Army reputation so I am waiting for his statement

Back
Top Bottom