What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

What is the response of PTI about this operation?

Money for operation: PTI MNA

“Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) was not aware of this. We were not informed that a wide scale operation will be launched in North Waziristan,” PTI MNA Dr Arif Alvi said, adding that this is a ‘money for operation’ exchange.

He added that his party has always maintained that an operation of this scale will result in a large influx of refugees in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where his party forms government. “The government should have told us so we could have prepared for this.”

He criticised the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) for what he said was a move to appease the US government which has linked aid to an operation of this nature.

“The PML-N government did not tell the public and the opposition why the talks failed. We do not know about the dimension of this operation.”

He also said that groups such as the Haqqani network have no war with Pakistan and are being isolated without reason. “Does the government want to burn all cards for the incoming government in Afghanistan?” He suggested that there should be a surgical and precise operation as a large scale strike would result in the death of innocents.

An indecisive response as always.

Yes he is Leading it , his own sons are a part of this operation .

I hope they come back safe. Man you need guts to lead an operation that has your own sons in it but i guess that is what you would expect from every single army man and every single mother and father in the country. The toughness required for this, i cannot imagine.

If Imran Khan thinks local tribes with fake Ak47s can be border control then he is an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Imagine if he became prime minister, hesitant and badly thought out decisions. Would be worse than PPP, completely passive. Terrorists would over run towns in Pak and we would end up with Iraq/Syria like situation.

We should all be very thankful PTI are not running the country.

Yes , a refusal to support the operation , this time the pretext is IDP's according to the news so far . Imran Khan may have a political " change of heart " tomorrow in NA when the Premier takes the house into confidence , you never know .

I am sick of PTI and its policies. Imran Khan himself did all "kinds of fun stuff" when he was a student and a cricketer but today he loves to become mullah without a beard.

They are digging their own graves politically. Anyway what is the timeline of securing land up the borders, militarily speaking? Anyone? @F.O.X @Secur

Well in that case they are indeed good looking Jamat e Islami.

I hope they make a sensible decision and don't play to please the Mullahs.

Having seen the moral equivalents of these people operating in Iraq, it is imperative that these people be eliminated.

If these roaches run to Afghanistan, we should go there in hot pursuit with gunships and top cover. If our intelligence can find Fazlullah in Afghanistan, we must eliminate him as well.

I am glad this operation has started. This is the right time. Negotiations have divided them and diluted their support. We must hit them hard.

I hope we get Mi 35s as soon as possible. Also, we need to make use of MRAPs received from USA. Even if there are limited number of these, we should use them to maximum potential.

Kindly behave like a moderator, jazbat may anay ki zarorat nahi.

You're behaving like Army is the terrorist here and kills innocent people.
Let me tell you, army is not stupid like the terrorist to target anyone they want.
They have real objectives, Real targets.
Not civilians like they the terrorist your supporting.

may god show you the right way.
Hope you dont blow yourself up in the market.....

Money for operation: PTI MNA
“Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) was not aware of this. We were not informed that a wide scale operation will be launched in North Waziristan,” PTI MNA Dr Arif Alvi said, adding that this is a ‘money for operation’ exchange.

He added that his party has always maintained that an operation of this scale will result in a large influx of refugees in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where his party forms government. “The government should have told us so we could have prepared for this.”

He criticised the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) for what he said was a move to appease the US government which has linked aid to an operation of this nature.

“The PML-N government did not tell the public and the opposition why the talks failed. We do not know about the dimension of this operation.”

He also said that groups such as the Haqqani network have no war with Pakistan and are being isolated without reason. “Does the government want to burn all cards for the incoming government in Afghanistan?” He suggested that there should be a surgical and precise operation as a large scale strike would result in the death of innocents.

An indecisive response as always.

So he wants to know the reason why talks failed. That attack on Karachi airport is not an enough reason for him I guess.

Back
Top Bottom