What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Well in that case they are indeed good looking Jamat e Islami.

I hope they make a sensible decision and don't play to please the Mullahs.

I had forgotten abt that song. :P :P

If imran khan is against this operation then not only will he lose alot of supporters but his opposition parties would finally have strong ammunition against him. If he has even an ounce of political sense and capability to understand the needs of the situation he would support the operation.

I love PTI and hope that they make a good decision otherwise if they are against it then i dont see myself supporting them anymore.

So he wants to know the reason why talks failed. That attack on Karachi airport is not an enough reason for him I guess.

nawaz kept sitting on his hiny instead of announcing operation 3 months ago in parliament who stopped him then now pmln jumping like they are the only supporters of Pak army

Imran has said before we will support army par koi decision tu lay pmln ab bagleen baja rahay hayn pmln walay

Last edited:
nawaz kept sitting on his hiny instead of announcing operation 3 months ago in parliament who stopped him then now pmln jumping like they are the only supporters of Pak army spare us the crap

It is time PTI cuts the crap and supports the nation instead of standing with the murderers and terrorists. Without any ifs and buts.

It is time PTI cuts the crap and supports the nation instead of standing with the murderers and terrorists. Without any ifs and buts.

they cut the crap long time ago when they said if government make a decision they will support army abi statement b aa jaey gi

target killer parties aur pmln waly jo geo tak ki support ni chortay army kay against jab army kay wafadar banay ki kosih kartyay hayn tu achay nae lagtay

abi pmln walay tu Islamabad ko army kay hawalay kar kay beth gaey hayn i bet all there main leadership will hide there hum tu pehlay be kpk mayn that ab b wahan rahen gay

BqMGSscIgAA_0W8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom