What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

We have always had enough enemies to unite the nation and fuel the Pakistani nationalism if you know what I mean , we never needed one in the form of " bad-ol-tribals " who once liberated the 37% Kashmir for us and even today are considered as their saviors in Azad Kashmir and GB , mate . This is happening and what is happening is rarely a deflection technique . Only this time , it has gained prominence due to ongoing war but the situation has been like this for long minus the militancy , friend .

Actually , you are asking me to retrain my neural pathways :D
Who got medals and nishan e haider for First war of kashmir? certainly not tribals..........
In this tirah operation pro-government lashkars also operated along side with army against taliban and LI and many got killed...is any one even mentioning them?...
tribals were always used as cannon fodder by pakistan.....

Yara I will, busy on the phone! :D

But at least comment on Monkey's insistence (and now a mishmash of photographs) to suggest that the Tribals who fought in Kashmir were little more than guns for hire ! :undecided:

Is there truth in that ? :what:

Yahi tou may inko samjaney ki koshish kar raha hun.........
Many members here are crazy, during tirah operation they were suggesting nuking FATA, giving it tora bora and red indian treatment and use of chemical weapons on them....i had to take the matter to mods.......its all because of the perception among them that barbarain savages live in the caves of FATA...who would kill you on sight and have locked their women in prisons as slaves lol....these imbeciles dont know that in the same of village of one clan, women dont need to wear burqa and come outside of homes for chores without wearing shuttlecok burqa...........that idiot @haviZsultan was claiming that in waziritsan women are forced to wear burqa inside their own homes.......mozh na ye janawar jorr di..

I said militants kept their women in houses and demanded them to wear the burka. Your friend automatically interpreted it as something else and said Pashtuns=Taliban so he automatically gets hurt when someone insults the Taliban. I was criticizing only the Taliban, something which was not liked by your J.ihadi friend.

Its funny the Jihadis are walking around loose spreading propaganda against Pakistan yet they aren't stopped but innocent patriotic Pakistanis are being punished for their love to Pakistan. I really wish today the creater (who is not benevolent according to me) takes my life and saves me from seeing the day when patriotic Pakistanis are framed on all sorts of false charges. I do not want to live anymore and observe the brutality of one Pakistani against the other.

Havi is a person walks the lonely streets of Pakistan alone... hoping to help the Pakistani people... yet there isn't much for him in this world, no one will respect his struggle for Pakistani independence, for a strong Pakistan, a prosperous Pakistan where Pakistanis are united, not framing and killing each other in the name of Jihad or friendship with Canada/US.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan - You do not stand alone. The only difference is that others sharing the same thought either sit in their homes or have given up hope after nothing worked.

Thank you to the moderator who issued ban to one of the members here. Saved a lot of headache.

Heard that in a offensive a couple of days back, we lost 5 more men and injuries amounted to around 20...SSG also included in them. Things are getting much tougher than expected.
@Xeric, @Icarus, @Last Hope, @F.O.X, can you folks confirm?

RIP to the brave souls.

Heard that in a offensive a couple of days back, we lost 5 more men and injuries amounted to around 20...SSG also included in them. Things are getting much tougher than expected.

RIP to the brave souls.

Battle of high ridges and peaks. PA has failed to secured them uptill now and are being slaughtered in process as one source bluntly put it. PA has made inroads in to Midaani Elaqa but constantly getting hit from higher positions. SSG is being tasked to capture higher ground and that's why more SSG casualties in these OP.

Failure of aerial bombardment is that they are unable to pinpoint the location of militants from aerial reconnaissance which are camouflaged very well

RIP to the brave souls.

I can't add details but let's just say that the appraoch that the FC, some might say even the Army has taken to engage the militants in Tirah has been flawed and is largely to blame for these losses. They have not occupied ideal ground to engage the enemy, any more information would be divulging troops mobilization. That is all that I wish to add to the topic for now.

I can't add details but let's just say that the appraoch that the FC, some might say even the Army has taken to engage the militants in Tirah has been flawed and is largely to blame for these losses. They have not occupied ideal ground to engage the enemy, any more information would be divulging troops mobilization. That is all that I wish to add to the topic for now.

Why planner of this Op who is of a brigadier rank isn't reprimanded for his planning and hasty operation? Why ARMY hasn't bought another capable planner who instead of continuously pursuing the flawed planning and pushing soldiers to their certain death mobilize the troop in an efficient manner and than charge forward? Is DGMO or directorate of Military operations sleeping?

Yeah, that is what is doing the rounds at the moment, the first encounter also brought forward alot of casualties, and now no significant headway is being made. The Taliban still have the heights IMHO.

Let's hope this gets resolved quickly and without further major losses.

RIP to the brave souls.

I dont have any Information regarding this ... so cant confirm .

Why planner of this Op who is of a brigadier rank isn't reprimanded for his planning and hasty operation? Why ARMY hasn't bought another capable planner who instead of continuously pursuing the flawed planning and pushing soldiers to their certain death mobilize the troop in an efficient manner and than charge forward? Is DGMO or directorate of Military operations sleeping?

We can't move back to square one, the mistake has been made and there's no turning back. Corrections have been made and the Op must go ahead as planned.

Back
Top Bottom