What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Correct. Kurds, Kashmiri have same challenges. These are the same people who were letting ISIS fighters flow through their territory and no one stopped them.

Europe with many times smaller Muslim population than Turkey is turned into Radical Islamist breeding ground. Thousands of Western European Jihadists are recruited from western countries and nobody there can even detect them. They do terrorist acts all around Western Europe, they LEAVE their countries easily and travel all around the world but in the end you blame Turkey for not doing the job Britain, Germany, Belgium, France etc should have done for their OWN citizens.

ps It is Turkey that have given hundreds of casualties from the terror of ISIS after their attacks in Reyhanli, Ankara, Istanbul, Gaziantep. It is also Turkey that is the only NATO member to have ever fought them face to face so instead of parroting the same propaganda go and inform yourself.

http://www.star.com.tr/guncel/suriy...n-yaktigi-atesler-goruntulendi-haber-1485999/

PKK terrorists are burning whatever they can to save themselves from the Turkish drones, who are hunting them down like hounds!!! Little they know about their on-the-fly "image processing" capabilities!!! A drowning man catches at a straw....

091020192129154313774_2-41.jpg

Europe with many times smaller Muslim population than Turkey is turned into Radical Islamist breeding ground. Thousands of Western European Jihadists are recruited from western countries and nobody there can even detect them. They do terrorist acts all around Western Europe, they LEAVE their countries easily and travel all around the world but in the end you blame Turkey for not doing the job Britain, Germany, Belgium, France etc should have done for their OWN citizens.

ps It is Turkey that have given hundreds of casualties from the terror of ISIS after their attacks in Reyhanli, Ankara, Istanbul, Gaziantep. It is also Turkey that is the only NATO member to have ever fought them face to face so instead of parroting the same propaganda go and inform yourself.
He is not here to reason, he just wants the shed his crocodile tears.

I don’t know who thought them that burning things helps against drones but for sure he made a joke with them... :D

Proof:

They just dont learn, they also dug trenches and tunnels again even thought those didnt stop anything in Afrin.
I wonder what they are thinking actually.

Blatant invasion of another sovereign country, no excuses
You guys are expert in this, i take you by words.

They just dont learn, they also dug trenches and tunnels again even thought those didnt stop anything in Afrin.
I wonder what they are thinking actually.

You guys are expert in this, i take you by words.

What can an empty head brainwashed by propaganda think bro?

“We will kill fascist Turks! Rojava Lions make Stalingrad for evil Turks! YPG is unbreakable and strong li li li li ”

And when TAF comes it all turns into:

“Fosix TC bizi sikii! Nerdesin Almanya? Hain Amrika, Gawat Fransa? Where is humanity...”

Blatant invasion of another sovereign country, no excuses
İt is very legal anti terrorism operation conducting by security forces of a country which has given thousands of victims .
No mercy to Those mofos have killed innocent Turkish citizens and soldiers!
God bless Turkish Army.
By the way Syria belongs to Arabs not to some minorities.

Back
Top Bottom